Weed Makes Kids Crazy...

Weed make kids crazy...

http://www.msnbc.msn...-mental_health/

I quote, "And so far, no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, but the new research adds to "growing evidence" that it does, at least in some people"

"no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia... at least in some people", yeah the psychotic kids..

So what's the fuss? Are psychotic kids brainwashed by their parents and the doctors weed is causing their misfortunes or childlike behaviors?

Weed has been around for ohh say, over a million years. And they just now figured this out, that new evidence supports their claim, sounds a little made up, sort of like restless leg syndrome or something..

Yeah, ok, sure, right, the weed made your kid hack the family up into little pieces, sure I'd believe that if I was on the Jury.

Very speculative article at best. Full of maybe's and what if's and it doesn't say but if this is the study from Australia its not trustworthy it was conducted with government funding not an independent entity.

Knowing that people are tired of going to jail or worse being murdered during a military raid we want marijuana either legalized or decriminalized. and like clockwork scary reports are going to all of sudden appear with scientific studies as back-up and more often than not the studies are flawed made up of speculative guess work or down right lies.

ok so when some one blows a bunch of leo's away for invading there privacy now they can use that as a defense! dont go breaking down a pot smokers door their physcotic and will shoot us!

maybe leo should read some of these artciles after they get them to print them! peaceful rallies are not working! voting mm in is not working! whats it gonna take a revolution, are we going to have to start protesting all across the country and throw out our governmetn like the other countrys are?

maybe eh?

FTW

Jim

what are kids doing smoking weed at 12 yrs old? I know how i got away with it, my parents didnt watch me or care what i did when i was young! me smoking at that age was my parents fault, yea i did it but i was a minor and they are in control of me, at least they were supposed to be! arrest the parents! and the dr's!

Edited by phaquetoo

Weed make kids crazy...

http://www.msnbc.msn...-mental_health/

I quote, "And so far, no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, but the new research adds to "growing evidence" that it does, at least in some people"

"no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia... at least in some people", yeah the psychotic kids..

So what's the fuss? Are psychotic kids brainwashed by their parents and the doctors weed is causing their misfortunes or childlike behaviors?

Weed has been around for ohh say, over a million years. And they just now figured this out, that new evidence supports their claim, sounds a little made up, sort of like restless leg syndrome or something..

Yeah, ok, sure, right, the weed made your kid hack the family up into little pieces, sure I'd believe that if I was on the Jury.

here is the thing if your LOCO already and you alter yuor brain waves in any form whether it be alcohol, cannabis, pills, xanax, speed, heroin or whatever and you have that pre-disposition and it unlocks that gene that is locked and then you take a substance that unlocks that gene yes in some cases a episode can be brought on. So if your a mild schizophrenic then you have no business taking any drugs except what your DOC has you on to regulate the brains hormones. This is a big issue with drugs across the board. Look at all the quote "normal" people that go to bars in royal Oak or wherever then get drunk and end up fighting or getting lippy or causing issues with police etc. if your crazy and you ingest a drug that alters the gene that is ready to be turned on then Don't do any drugs it's that simple. Look at all the people that seem normal until they drink and it's like jeckyl and dr hyde.

Sadly though there are millions of people with mental illnesses that go undiagnosed. And they abuse alcohol, marijuana and lots of other drugs trying to even out the chemical imbalances in the brain.

Edited by Chicodog1

But hey, don't worry about the kids.

Ritalin side effects: Habit forming, believing things that are not true, feeling unusually suspicious of others, hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), may cause sudden death in children and teenagers.

The list goes on and on.

WARNING!!!! Government web site. May be full of crap.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000606

But hey, don't worry about the kids.

Ritalin side effects: Habit forming, believing things that are not true, feeling unusually suspicious of others, hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), may cause sudden death in children and teenagers.

The list goes on and on.

WARNING!!!! Government web site. May be full of crap.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000606

ritalin is a nerotransmitter stimulator. if I were to take it I would feel high like coke or methampetamine. Look at all these drugs that docs script that are totally messing up society. ADHD and you get legal SPEED. My friend in his late thirties is hooked on legal speed and is a blazing alcoholic chain smoker. Sadly he will not live to see his daughters 18th birthday bcuz he will die of chemical pollution probably a heart attack. Synthetics are not the answer but rather Nature. organics. If you get Crozhns disease the first thing the docs usually say is no FAST FOOD eat organics. They think crozhns and several other diseases like addisons disease come from fake foods and synthetic drugs and foods that contain no macro or micro nutrients.

This is why we choose to garden organically. If you look at a bottle of fertilizers there is a website at the bottom of them that lists the metal contents all the people using non-organics will be suprosed to see what base metals they are smoking that have been mined from the earth and contain harmful isotopes.

Edited by Chicodog1