How Many Patients Can Grow In 1 Location?

theoretically

can multiple patients grow together?

what does the LAW say?

can a patient grow their medicine alongside other patients grow...keep the plants to a minimum and post all documents at grow site without worry that LEO will frown/bust/incarcerate for doing so because no one has a designated caregiver except themselves???

very big questions

Federal? 99 plants or 49 plants?

how would a group cooperative keep a RICO charge from being levied upon them?

if MJ were only legal :mellow:

any advice from Mr.Komorn would be great

I am confused on this my self..See Clare doesnt want a bunch of people all living and growing in side same house. But in theree rules they want to set fourth say you can not sell to any that does not live in house, pretty much no transfers out side of house..So on one hand they do NOT wnat a bunch in one house..But on other hand they say your patient pretty much has to live with you..http://www.clarecountyreview.com/?p=5944

There are no restrictions written into the law addressing this other than an enclosed locked facility.....

if i lease an extra room from you and only i have a key to access it, why does this not qualify?

a landlord is not liable for his tenants growing in a rental house/apartment is he? (unless obviously he is directly related to the grow)

if i lease office space and grow there, does that not satisfy an enclosed locked facility as written into the law?

Honestly, if a dog kennel, anchored to the ground, with a chain link top etc... is viable according to the courts, then how is it that these options, which impose even tougher and stronger security measures, (doors, locks, drywall, etc...) do not qualify if all parties involved garner consent? As far as i read, there are no restrictions or requirements to hide behind plastic, wood fences, indoors, outdoors or otherwise.

Risk, Fear, Intimidation, Pain.

These are the things that they know keep us down, WE as a rule are paranoid, and not from the medication, but because we have been ostracized and repressed for years as a community as a whole. These are the things that they know will keep us hidden in our attempts to grow and harvest the best medicine we can in closets and basements and refrigerators and coolers,

RISK: "Keep it hidden, keep it safe" we cry, why? Why hide behind the brutish tactics of a dying regime any more? We have the power to stand up now against the thugs and punks and rippers that are slowly being weeded out of this industry? (lol, pun intended :) ) Only in numbers can we hope for the rulings and actions that are descending upon us to be kept valid. We need to be diligent in our efforts to protect what we have. We have recourse now if anything happens to us now, no more taking the lumps and starting over. People are being prosecuted for robbing patients!

FEAR: We have brave, seemingly fearless citizens standing up for the law that we all benefit from in Royal Oak. Oh the anxiety the have now! but they know that they have the law and the people of the State of Michigan behind them. There are countless others in the court system as we all know that are paving the way for safer access and control of our own medicine. by our hands, for our hands. These are the rallying cries of our liberation here folks. You have to hear them, we need to heed them! It is time that we show them that we are not afraid to be patients and caregivers, that we are entitled to grow our medicine in places where we feel are a safe, secure location, contractually secure by law if applicable, to produce the highest quality medication that we can for ourselves.

INTIMIDATION: Dont go to a compassion club, they are illegal!, dont go to a dispensary, they are illegal!, dont conduct patient to patient transfers they are illegal! dont let your neighbor see you transfer, the law says you have to be secret about it. WHY i ask? PROPAGANDA folks, i prefer PROPERGANJA mehself, but thats for another time.

Furthermore, why do we buy into it. Why do we continue to shirk from the eyes of the public?

Because we have been living under the shadow of prison and forfeiture for 70+ years. This has changed! We are free people! We need to rise with our heads up as patients and caregivers and stand up to the last of the non-conformists that hold office and other positions of power. They do not have that over our heads any more! yet we are intimidated by the current actions of these entities and by actions in the past on their part.

PAIN: You will suffer, your family will suffer, your friends will suffer, lives will be destroyed if you grow and use marihuana.

UNTIL WE STAND UP and show them that we are not afraid anymore, and that we know that we have rights and freedoms that prevent us from being inspected and be persecuted and are not afraid to invoke those rights!

Im sure there are some flames coming, Get on board, your rights are at stake as well.

I am confused on this my self..See Clare doesnt want a bunch of people all living and growing in side same house. But in theree rules they want to set fourth say you can not sell to any that does not live in house, pretty much no transfers out side of house..So on one hand they do NOT wnat a bunch in one house..But on other hand they say your patient pretty much has to live with you..http://www.clarecountyreview.com/?p=5944

We are haveing a meeting this Wednesday with commisioners, We are n need of some one with a good attorney or a goofd attorney to stop in and explain to these people why they can not..We have and have and have..and every time we do they go back and try to throw some thing in..Do they need this 100.00 a meeting they get that bad? Is Times rought for them? Hell yes..Go

Cannabis...Michigan Number 1 job , they hire any one..

We are haveing a meeting this Wednesday with commisioners, We are n need of some one with a good attorney or a goofd attorney to stop in and explain to these people why they can not..We have and have and have..and every time we do they go back and try to throw some thing in..Do they need this 100.00 a meeting they get that bad? Is Times rought for them? Hell yes..Go

Cannabis...Michigan Number 1 job , they hire any one..

Bump

it says only you and your patient can have access to the room.. if the place your growing with another person is not your patient then no you cant. non patients or caregivers are not allowed to access your room

now growing in sperate rooms that are locked and not accessible by the other seems to be fine

The way everyone interprets the law is going to be different.

The way I read it; If you are a patient and or caregiver there is nothing in the law that says I cant enter or assist in another patient or caregivers grow.

The law states that you just have to be a patient or caregiver not that you have to be linked.

Let me know what everyone else thinks?

it says only you and your patient can have access to the room.. if the place your growing with another person is not your patient then no you cant. non patients or caregivers are not allowed to access your room

now growing in sperate rooms that are locked and not accessible by the other seems to be fine

uh i dont think so. u might wanna read the law again. i wouldnt let anyone else in the room even if there your patient. please dont give out bogus info like this.

uh i dont think so. u might wanna read the law again. i wouldnt let anyone else in the room even if there your patient. please dont give out bogus info like this.

(7) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed

area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by

a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient

This is what the law says!

Take it how you will

maybe you should reread it again before correcting people..to debate something that is so simply wrote is ridiculous

7) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed

a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

Take it how you will

i see a "A" not a "THE" "...A patient- A caregiver

not "THE" patient or "The" caregiver

how can inspectors look at a grow-Electricians-HVAC-Plumbers-Contractors????????????????

There are no restrictions written into the law addressing this other than an enclosed locked facility.....

if i lease an extra room from you and only i have a key to access it, why does this not qualify?

a landlord is not liable for his tenants growing in a rental house/apartment is he? (unless obviously he is directly related to the grow)

if i lease office space and grow there, does that not satisfy an enclosed locked facility as written into the law?

Honestly, if a dog kennel, anchored to the ground, with a chain link top etc... is viable according to the courts, then how is it that these options, which impose even tougher and stronger security measures, (doors, locks, drywall, etc...) do not qualify if all parties involved garner consent? As far as i read, there are no restrictions or requirements to hide behind plastic, wood fences, indoors, outdoors or otherwise.

Risk, Fear, Intimidation, Pain.

These are the things that they know keep us down, WE as a rule are paranoid, and not from the medication, but because we have been ostracized and repressed for years as a community as a whole. These are the things that they know will keep us hidden in our attempts to grow and harvest the best medicine we can in closets and basements and refrigerators and coolers,

RISK: "Keep it hidden, keep it safe" we cry, why? Why hide behind the brutish tactics of a dying regime any more? We have the power to stand up now against the thugs and punks and rippers that are slowly being weeded out of this industry? (lol, pun intended :) ) Only in numbers can we hope for the rulings and actions that are descending upon us to be kept valid. We need to be diligent in our efforts to protect what we have. We have recourse now if anything happens to us now, no more taking the lumps and starting over. People are being prosecuted for robbing patients!

FEAR: We have brave, seemingly fearless citizens standing up for the law that we all benefit from in Royal Oak. Oh the anxiety the have now! but they know that they have the law and the people of the State of Michigan behind them. There are countless others in the court system as we all know that are paving the way for safer access and control of our own medicine. by our hands, for our hands. These are the rallying cries of our liberation here folks. You have to hear them, we need to heed them! It is time that we show them that we are not afraid to be patients and caregivers, that we are entitled to grow our medicine in places where we feel are a safe, secure location, contractually secure by law if applicable, to produce the highest quality medication that we can for ourselves.

INTIMIDATION: Dont go to a compassion club, they are illegal!, dont go to a dispensary, they are illegal!, dont conduct patient to patient transfers they are illegal! dont let your neighbor see you transfer, the law says you have to be secret about it. WHY i ask? PROPAGANDA folks, i prefer PROPERGANJA mehself, but thats for another time.

Furthermore, why do we buy into it. Why do we continue to shirk from the eyes of the public?

Because we have been living under the shadow of prison and forfeiture for 70+ years. This has changed! We are free people! We need to rise with our heads up as patients and caregivers and stand up to the last of the non-conformists that hold office and other positions of power. They do not have that over our heads any more! yet we are intimidated by the current actions of these entities and by actions in the past on their part.

PAIN: You will suffer, your family will suffer, your friends will suffer, lives will be destroyed if you grow and use marihuana.

UNTIL WE STAND UP and show them that we are not afraid anymore, and that we know that we have rights and freedoms that prevent us from being inspected and be persecuted and are not afraid to invoke those rights!

Im sure there are some flames coming, Get on board, your rights are at stake as well.

Take it how you will

not the, or said, so if you have a card, you can enter a grow room.

thats what the law says, plain and simple.

it clearly states that only the patient and cg can have acces to the g.r Yes the pt can go into the c,.gs room where said pt.s plants are! they are the only ones allowed by the law to have access to the room,,,now me personaly if i was a c.g no one would see my g.r not even the pt. even though it is legal

Peace

FTW

Jim

you need to read the law bud! maybe you should call your local po po and ask them. let us know when your done with the court system!

read the law, not what people say the law says! maybe you will quite giving bogus advise!

:unsure::rolleyes::angry::blink:

divine grower wrote (7) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed

so im saying and outdoor grow is legal also, if you have posts cemented into the ground, and have a 6 or 8ft height of chain link fence with a chain link roof (top) and a locked door it is legal, It dont matter if its out in the front yard for the world to see, if it is locked and affixed to the ground with a top and locked, it fits under other enclosed area equippedd with locks or other securtity devices that permit access only by a registered primary c.g or registered qualifying patient! That is what the Law says!

So can I grow in a locked in fenced in yard with a ceiling (roof) chain link of course, and heck no im not putting any plastic on the sides (i also would not put it where people could see it driving by!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Outside grows where i live with the rite strain could realy yeild alot of top shelf meds!

:thumbsu:

divine grower wrote (7) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed

so im saying and outdoor grow is legal also, if you have posts cemented into the ground, and have a 6 or 8ft height of chain link fence with a chain link roof (top) and a locked door it is legal, It dont matter if its out in the front yard for the world to see, if it is locked and affixed to the ground with a top and locked, it fits under other enclosed area equippedd with locks or other securtity devices that permit access only by a registered primary c.g or registered qualifying patient! That is what the Law says!

So can I grow in a locked in fenced in yard with a ceiling (roof) chain link of course, and heck no im not putting any plastic on the sides (i also would not put it where people could see it driving by!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Outside grows where i live with the rite strain could realy yeild alot of top shelf meds!

that is what i am getting out of it also-

[1]if a person has Paperwork/Card then they are allowed into"A" medical grow site-does not say

"THEIR" growsite/area... or read like this...

only patient or CG of said/documented grow is allowed into/near said grow room/site under Cgs supervision or under patients own recognizance. no one is allowed into grow site except for CG or patient of said/documented growsite---------legaleeze ----------mumbo jumbo

it reads............enclosed

A registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient

Archived