Anybody Have Experience With The Hid Lights Offered By Farmtek/growersupply

I used to be in landscaping and still receive numerous greenhouse/lndscp supply catalogs, I found a supplier that is offering 400w and 1000w hps and mh for $185 and $280(this is about 20% off their reg. price). They are convertable digital ballasts affixed to socket and reflector. The reflector looks pretty weak so I'm hoping I'll be able to fab something myself. The plan is to start with 1 400w in 4x4 flower chamber and if they hold up expand to 3 400w in 4x8. I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with this supplier(Farmtek) or one piece light/ballast combos.

Thanks,SH

• 1 month later...

I used to be in landscaping and still receive numerous greenhouse/lndscp supply catalogs, I found a supplier that is offering 400w and 1000w hps and mh for $185 and $280(this is about 20% off their reg. price). They are convertable digital ballasts affixed to socket and reflector. The reflector looks pretty weak so I'm hoping I'll be able to fab something myself. The plan is to start with 1 400w in 4x4 flower chamber and if they hold up expand to 3 400w in 4x8. I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with this supplier(Farmtek) or one piece light/ballast combos.

Thanks,SH

Archived