Palin Says; Deport Christina Aguilera For Botching The National Anthem

It appears this story is false and was a plant by some freaking comic. I am trying to find out if it was and if so I will post this persons name.

I apologize to the entire community I would never knowingly post a false news story.

Ed

02/10/11

5:49pm

And some people are touting this train wreck as a viable Presidential candidate for 2012.

http://current.com/entertainment/comedy/92964854_palin-says-shed-deport-christina-aguilera-for-botching-the-national-anthem.htm

DALLAS, TX - Potential 2012 presidential candidate Sarah Palin says that if she were president, she would deport pop star Christina Aguilera for botching a portion of The Star-Spangled Banner during her performance at Super Bowl XLV. Making an appearance on Sean Hannity's radio program on Monday, Palin pointedly criticized Aguilera's gaffe, and called her out for exhibiting 'diva behavior.'

"Quite frankly, Sean, public figures must be held accountable for what they say," explained Palin. "Here's another case of an airhead diva going on TV, running her mouth off, sounding like a fool. She doesn't understand something so basic about America, yet we're supposed to tolerate her diva behavior? Americans can see through that, Sean."

Palin also levied criticism on the Obama administration for allowing "spicy Latin princesses" to do the jobs of American pop divas. "Unemployment is at nine percent, yet we have to suffer through a performance by a foreigner with a poor grasp of the English language? If I were president, I'd deport Ms. Aguilera back to wherever it is she's from and give Amy Smart a call." Aguilera was, in fact, born in New York and grew up in Pennsylvania.

Though Palin was critical of Aguilera's performance, she claimed her attack on the songstress wasn't personal. "I'm sure Ms. Aguilera is a very nice person, but I just think the American people deserve better than a demanding beauty queen who's clearly in over her head." (yes we are,so go away Sarah)

And some people are touting this train wreck as a viable Presidential candidate for 2012.

http://current.com/entertainment/comedy/92964854_palin-says-shed-deport-christina-aguilera-for-botching-the-national-anthem.htm

DALLAS, TX - Potential 2012 presidential candidate Sarah Palin says that if she were president, she would deport pop star Christina Aguilera for botching a portion of The Star-Spangled Banner during her performance at Super Bowl XLV. Making an appearance on Sean Hannity's radio program on Monday, Palin pointedly criticized Aguilera's gaffe, and called her out for exhibiting 'diva behavior.'

"Quite frankly, Sean, public figures must be held accountable for what they say," explained Palin. "Here's another case of an airhead diva going on TV, running her mouth off, sounding like a fool. She doesn't understand something so basic about America, yet we're supposed to tolerate her diva behavior? Americans can see through that, Sean."

Palin also levied criticism on the Obama administration for allowing "spicy Latin princesses" to do the jobs of American pop divas. "Unemployment is at nine percent, yet we have to suffer through a performance by a foreigner with a poor grasp of the English language? If I were president, I'd deport Ms. Aguilera back to wherever it is she's from and give Amy Smart a call." Aguilera was, in fact, born in New York and grew up in Pennsylvania.

Though Palin was critical of Aguilera's performance, she claimed her attack on the songstress wasn't personal. "I'm sure Ms. Aguilera is a very nice person, but I just think the American people deserve better than a demanding beauty queen who's clearly in over her head." (yes we are,so go away Sarah)

Oh the irony!

OMG she is one to talk. She could not name one of the founding fathers when Glen Beck asked her.

I think it is lame that she did not know the lyrics. If you are going to sing it in front of millions you would think you would memorize them until they became second nature. However she was not the only one as the number one google search last night was "national anthem lyrics."

I would love to ask Palin a couple of questions like the first few words of the Declaration of Independence or of the US Constitution. Hint: Rush does not know that answer either. I wonder if Palin would even know which war it was that the lyrics were written about?

Et tu, Ms. Palin? It is very apparent that Americans CAN NOT see through all the BS. You are a prime example of that.

You ever notice that every time she spouts off she get HER facts wrong.

Diva's are allowed to be a little spacey.

But yea deporting them would probably be a high priority for the Palin administration.

She thinks the American people can't see through her.

A political diva, made by mcCain. nothing more.....

You ever notice that every time she spouts off she get HER facts wrong.

Diva's are allowed to be a little spacey.

But yea deporting them would probably be a high priority for the Palin administration.

She thinks the American people can't see through her.

A political diva, made by mcCain. nothing more.....

She is an example of why the 2012 election is so important.

Archived