Court Orders Obama To Resign In 90 Days

If the people fear their government you have tyranny when the government fears the people you have democracy.

What do we have I ask? It seems the presidency is a sham and has been for awhile. The president doesn't make decisions he sells the agenda of his masters. DC is a whorehouse , open for business. They don't work for us any more.

My emotions are all mixed up about Obama. He did some good things but he's prob'ly more of a puppet than a leader. Some presidents seemed more like tyrants. We know a true leader is neither a puppet or tyrant. A true leader would listen to advisers, as well as listen to The People, policies should be made wisely. I wish we'd find a True Leader. Obama came in atthe wrong time, needs more political experience. I don't forsee a 2nd term, but I hope there'll be someone we an get behind and vote for who'll do a better job. As much as I fantasize about being president, in reality, I wouldn't want the job.

Sb

This is for real!!

The scariest thing is that a lot of people believe this "Dr" and will do their best to convince others of its validity.The simple fact is a certain segment of white America will not accept the reality of an African-American, a black man, is the leader of our country.

The racism of this country is so ingrained and acceptable in certain circles that Newt Gingrich called our President a nigg#r and nothing was made of it and at the tea party rallies signs depicting President Obama as a witch Dr and worse were shown on national TV during the health-care drive.

Until white America realizes we are no longer the majority in this country we are never going to get along.

The racism of this country is so ingrained and acceptable in certain circles that Newt Gingrich called our President a nigg#r and nothing was made of it and at the tea party rallies signs depicting President Obama as a witch Dr and worse were shown on national TV during the health-care drive.

Why does everything have to be about RACE? The "black man" dosen't get what he wants so he blames it on the color of his skin. The "white man" pisses and moans about the "black man" getting "handouts" or feeling "entitled". (not to mention the "beef" with Arabic culture, etc.)

When does it all just boil down to what a person is inside and what they "put forth"?? What they are or are not doing to help our country, state, community or themselves is more important than any of the racial B.S.

Most peoples "problem" with Obama is not the color of his skin. He was "black" when I voted for him and he will still be "black" when I vote for someone else.

People need to start taking responsibilities for their own actions, despite their skin color.

It's so sad that people believe a person is different and inferior because their skin is a different color.

It's amazing how people can invent a reason to fear, though there's no substance to it. What is the opposite of fear? THAT is our best weapon. What is it? Hope? Love? Truth? Education? These tired old ways of prejudice must fall. They really need to get over it. Some people really need to get a grip- people voted for the man, regardless of his skin color.

Sb

This video from Mr. Manning is not only correct about Obama, but right on the head! This is a black man putting truth into our society about his fellow race partner, that is lying to us all!

Obama care? None whatsoever.......He should never make US citizens purchase anything, so the governement can come out ahead..It has been a long, long time since "We the People" has been in effect. It's now "We the Government, and You the People" Because they are changing policies without "We the People" voting on any of new laws. Just like pick-pockiting us (taxes) for things that make no sense to me....Then adding new polital crap that makes the "normal" folks go bankrupt?

THAT'S DOWNRIGHT COMMUNISM!:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

post-9167-0-80919100-1297263592_thumb.jpg

This video from Mr. Manning is not only correct about Obama, but right on the head! This is a black man putting truth into our society about his fellow race partner, that is lying to us all!

Obama care? None whatsoever.......He should never make US citizens purchase anything, so the governement can come out ahead..It has been a long, long time since "We the People" has been in effect. It's now "We the Government, and You the People" Because they are changing policies without "We the People" voting on any of new laws. Just like pick-pockiting us (taxes) for things that make no sense to me....Then adding new polital crap that makes the "normal" folks go bankrupt?

THAT'S DOWNRIGHT COMMUNISM!:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

Federal taxes are the lowest they have been in our lifetimes.

My parents were from Europe. The Bronx NYC will provide a birth certificate no more complete than Obama's yet no one comes up to me and questions my citizenship. Mc Cain was born in Panama no one said anything.

Oh yeah I am not white sorta tan pink...... now if I was Albino.....

Before anyone jumps on their keyboard... I voted for Obama.

But IMO we voters weren't smart enough to see that in reality President Obama was just another 'blue suit' that 'has' been and 'is' being used by 'big business' to help maintain things as 'status quo'.

I 'certainly' was taken in by 'Change we Can Believe In'.

Didn't happen... won't happen... unless we, the voters do it ourselves through ballot initiatives like the MMM Act that we passed in November 2008.

And even then we will ALWAYS have to continue to protect whatever we've gained.

Washington D.C. is another world unto itself that has lost contact with the 'people' and what we really need AND want.

The scariest thing is that a lot of people believe this "Dr" and will do their best to convince others of its validity.The simple fact is a certain segment of white America will not accept the reality of an African-American, a black man, is the leader of our country.

Until white America realizes we are no longer the majority in this country we are never going to get along.

well said thanks dave-i voted for him..Obama

i feel -*look at the new boss same as the old boss...dont get FOOLED AGAIN!

when he put Geithner and others into positions of policy change-i lost hope

now i know he is in cahoots with the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS as well as the clintons-i know that most on capitol hill are millionaires -that they care little for the little man except how they vote(doesnt matter because Diebold fixed that)i know now that its all run by the Banking Hegemony from very very old European Bankers(Rothschilds warburg's etc etc) they have a plan and that means eliminating my type from the GenePool as well as BILLIONS of other poor needy folk who just need a good job to make it-my children are inheriting a scary world and its my fault i did not do anything to change it till it was too late and i was disqualified from running for office nor had any desire to be eaten by the machine when i was younger...

they say get involved to change the laws

yet we did and now its like the LAW does not matter

what does MATTER is... they have the gold, they make the rules, they rule the judges and have the keys to our jails and prisons!

that makes us targets because we are low hanging fruit in a failed un-winnable drug war-

THIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED

TIME TO RE-BOOT THE MACHINE! :growl:

Federal taxes are the lowest they have been in our lifetimes.

Not mine, they were 2% when I was young. You want to pay more, send it in. I ain't got it!

Forget all that!

You are right, the government is not raising taxes on us here! Never have been! Why, they don't have enough of it yet, because we still have some somewhere.

Changed my mind. They can have what they didn't already take. I have nothing left to give except my life. They can have that too. Hey leo's come on over and take my stuff and my life right now, please! He Cooper, Schuette, all you tyrrants, come on over here and kill me now and take my stuff! Then you can have your world the way you want it without us people in your way! I am ready, believe me. If you don't have it already I will post it to here so you can come and kill me and take my stuff. My wife will probably be here so you can kill her too, although she has nothing to do with any of this.

I will not resist, but I know you like to shoot first, so maybe I will just not raise my hands. Will that be enough for you? Do I need to flinch or something? Maybe just say the wrong thing or look at you wrong? Please come on over here and get this over with.

Well, right now we have a president that is telling the DEA to leave MMJ alone. If it is legal in the states laws, its OK, don't waste your time.

Now, I do feel he is being ineffective, but you also have to look at the tea-bagger republicans who have vowed to block any legislation. Have you looked at the House schedule now that the GOP took over? It looks full, but it is all holidays and time off. Constiuent Work Week means stay at home... And when they aren't at home, all they can talk about is rewriting what is accepted as rape.

And By the way, the insurance mandate was originally drafted in a bill by a republican.

http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2010/03/28/health_insurance_mandate_began_as_a_republican_idea/

I think everyone in our country should have free basic health care.

Yeah, it's deeper than you imply...Some feel your way, some feel extremely racist....But I ask why pride and helping your own nationality of people out how are you wrong??? I don't Clearly see either side...EVERYONE's different NOONE's equal, everyone contributes differently. People See things differently somethings are important to some where to others it's not. Our dividing barriers will NEVER go away, Thats why countries were seperated for long enough to create dominant genetics. They were not wrong to stay away from each other because 1 out of 10 would gut another... But that was when people had morals, respect for THEIR elders...F@#k the others. C'mon people act so wet behind the ears out in the world....If you dont like different people then go where your kind is, and accept there is people here who just dont get it. PRIDE is not racism...I can't see who would let one of theirs lesser than...?????

Why does everything have to be about RACE? The "black man" dosen't get what he wants so he blames it on the color of his skin. The "white man" pisses and moans about the "black man" getting "handouts" or feeling "entitled". (not to mention the "beef" with Arabic culture, etc.)

When does it all just boil down to what a person is inside and what they "put forth"?? What they are or are not doing to help our country, state, community or themselves is more important than any of the racial B.S.

Most peoples "problem" with Obama is not the color of his skin. He was "black" when I voted for him and he will still be "black" when I vote for someone else.

People need to start taking responsibilities for their own actions, despite their skin color.

Archived