Strains To Start With

JRS

I'm a new caregiver. The room is ready for the seeds...however, I'm a tad gray on which strain/strains to begin with. We've set up a perpetual grow room, and my first patient has Intervertebral Disc Disorder with Myelopathy. So, I know I at least need to start with a strain that is dominant Indica. But can I get some input on some ideas on where to go from here, not really knowing what the next 4 patients are going to require. Yes, sounds vague, but general information is always helpful to chew on. Thanks

Edited by JRS

Welcome to the site JRS!!

NO two people will react the same with any strain. I have two patients with myelopathy (spinal cord injuries), and they both prefer a different medication.

It's hit and miss for many. An indica/sativa mix is always a good place to start. I won't name one for you because there are so many.

Best of luck in being a great caregiver.

Thanks for the prompt replies, you guys ROCK! Might I also add that she will not be smoking or using a vaporizer...strictly tinctures, medibles, and juicing...I don't know if that makes a difference but thought I'd throw it out there.

Welcome to the site JRS!!

NO two people will react the same with any strain. I have two patients with myelopathy (spinal cord injuries), and they both prefer a different medication.

It's hit and miss for many. An indica/sativa mix is always a good place to start. I won't name one for you because there are so many.

Best of luck in being a great caregiver.

Thanks Knottwhole!! A Great Caregiver I Will Be. :)

strictly tinctures, medibles, and juicing.

Great!

Green dragon/glycerin tinctures work very well (and quickly) for a couple of my patients. Oil capsules are also a favorite as long as the effects are not needed immediately.

What type of tinctures, medibles, and juicing are you currently using?

If it is seeds you need I have Purple Indica, White Widow, G13 x Butterscotch Hawaii(from NdnGuy), Skunk #1, C99 x Blue Satellite, and Romulan x Green Giant Fem.

Quick question. I noticed you didn't refer to the G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian as Free Leonard. Is that because it from NdnGuy? Is it only Swampy's cross that's called Free Leonard.

I only ask, because I don't know.

Thanks.

Edited by Royal Smoke