Strains For Pain & Nausea

JRS

I'm a new caregiver. The room is ready for the seeds...however, I'm a tad gray on which strain/strains to begin with. We've set up a perpetual grow room, and my Mom aka first patient, has Intervertebral Disc Disorder with Myelopathy. So, I know I at least need to start with a strain that is dominant Indica, but something without a heavy stone. Also, she won't be smoking or using a vaporizer...strictly tinctures, medibles, and juicing the fresh. Additionally, can I get some input on where to go from here (strains), not really knowing what the next 4 patients are going to require. Yes, sounds vague, but general information is always helpful to chew on. Thank you in advance!

I'm a new caregiver. The room is ready for the seeds...however, I'm a tad gray on which strain/strains to begin with. We've set up a perpetual grow room, and my Mom aka first patient, has Intervertebral Disc Disorder with Myelopathy. So, I know I at least need to start with a strain that is dominant Indica, but something without a heavy stone. Also, she won't be smoking or using a vaporizer...strictly tinctures, medibles, and juicing the fresh. Additionally, can I get some input on where to go from here (strains), not really knowing what the next 4 patients are going to require. Yes, sounds vague, but general information is always helpful to chew on. Thank you in advance!

Chemo is an amazing Medicinal strain. Easy to grow good yielder grows vertical and has fat bushy structure so you can pack them into a room just rotate them every other day to even the pight penetration. The name comes from cancer patients utilizing the strain or pain. The owner of Hemp Depot gave me UBC CHemo seeds as a gift.

All Deep Chunks will have a narcotic aspect depending on what it has been cut to some will offer a upper brainy feeling in conjunction with the body stone.

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk is one of my favorites. BlueBerry x Ak47 has been in my garden for over 2 years. G13 all the version of G13 are awesome ours is cut with Deep Chunk. G13 is super easy to grow and has tons of strong under branches after about 20-25 days of veggin to clone off of then toss her to flower and she will devote the energy to the top shoots. All the Deep Chunks will pop roots in right around 10 days.

i suggest you pick up blueberry. one of my patient friends is in a similar position she doeskin really like getting "high" but she is in alot of pain because of bulging disks. blueberry is by far the best i have tried for this. she also likes grandaddy purple to be fair but blueberry is what your looking for you just need a good pheno. mine is very slow vegging and very bushy.

Blueberry crossed with AK-47 sounds like it would be a great strain for this patient.

Harvest when the plants have a nice black pepper smell. IOW makes your nose itch and maybe sneeze. Other smells will be mixed in there also.

The black pepper smell is a powerful pain killer and anti inflammatory compound.

Letting the flower go longer increases the sedative effects of any strain. Both THC and CBD degrade into CBN with exposure to oxygen. It takes a long time to degrade at room temperature. Weeks .. This transformation causes the shift in color of the tricomes to amber. CBN is a known sedative.

Deep chunk is tough to find....unless you have friends with it. I happen to have seed of Deep chunk, holler at me Ill make sure you get some. Ive also got some landrace Paki's I really like for nausea.

Compassion is free of charge!

surfer half of our baseline is the Deep Chunks crossed to other elite clones like Bubba Kush, or Choclate, Blowfish, just go to our website www.motownmedicalmarijuana.com it has good detailed info on the Deep Chunk hybrids. I use them for my own personal issues thats why I have them on rotation.

If you have any questions call us we will be happy to help you with any Chunk questions. 248-579-3292

Archived