Hello Everyone

Wondering who the people are in the pic, I figure one is mizerman, one is BB, one might be mizerwoman. I've seen BB in a video, if I save the pic I might be able to see if he's in it. I've seen mizerman's pic, and Michael K's pic. I won't show mine in public but will let my friends see it. They'll be very surprised. 'sigh'. I hope I can meet some of you in May. If I'm on the show tonight I'll sing another song.

Sb

Wondering who the people are in the pic, I figure one is mizerman, one is BB, one might be mizerwoman. I've seen BB in a video, if I save the pic I might be able to see if he's in it. I've seen mizerman's pic, and Michael K's pic. I won't show mine in public but will let my friends see it. They'll be very surprised. 'sigh'. I hope I can meet some of you in May. If I'm on the show tonight I'll sing another song.

Sb

Am sorry Sb about the size of the pic it was the best i could do and it is me and Torey and are Lawyers Matt & Rob. Dr. Eisenbud are Doctor and Paul S from the THC-F at are court day long ago

Case Dismissed If we had only new then that it was just the beginning of a fight that we are still inn

ost='263270']

Am sorry Sb about the size of the pic it was the best i could do and it is me and Torey and are Lawyers Matt & Rob. Dr. Eisenbud are Doctor and Paul S from the THC-F at are court day long ago

Case Dismissed If we had only new then that it was just the beginning of a fight that we are still inn

You did better than I could've done. if I save it will it be bigger? Who are the people in the pic from last week's victory?

With every victory, I ask myself if it's for real. Others have had favorable decisions, only to face a nasty PA who's just a sore loser. Thankfully some victories seem to be sticking. Every day, someone is winning. the more victories we have, the better for us all. If only the people who privately agree with decriminalization and reclassification would come out, stand up and speak out with us, this war would be OVER.

I wish we could put all this behind us and have a real life. Living in fear is a miserable life. Even if nothing happens it's still scary knowing it could. It's no fun hiding. People just wanna manage their pain and not have to be ashamed of using their medicine of choice. The stories from those victimized by the system needs to be told. People are seeing our community and our experiences, reading our thoughts and feelings, learning about us and our wonderful medicine, seeing what's myth and what is fact, and discovering the Truth.

I can barely imagine the stress you're both going through. Someday you will be Free, I hope it's soon, so we can celebrate with you.

Sincerely, Sb

[/color]

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yikes!

I'm either going to have to tone things down a bit or "mizerwoman" might start telling stories about me.....LMAO!

Mizerman

Oh I think I have a new best friend.............

Welcome Mrs Miz.....glad to have you.

Best

Archived