Dr Greenthumbs G13 Hydro Medical Grow

jb32172

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUBBED. those are looking beautiful Sir. i think im gonna pony up the bills. Should some one be willing to donate a pure cut from a Female? I would ceratinly be appreciative andwilling to reciprocate with a fair donation in return.

cant wait to see more. just a lovely girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Wont have any room in flower for at least 3 more weeks. Prob gonna have to raise my light in veg tent.

What do u think top em both or just one?

I would suggest topping both if your keeping them under the same light. keeping your canopy even is 1 of the most important factors it getting good yields. Looking good and healthy keep up the good work. Another 3 weeks and them will be some serious bushes. Peace, Afi

Yeah they r getting huge. I had to renovate my veg tent because they outgrew it.

Raised the lights and dropped the floor.I can usually run 5 buckets in it, 6 if I want to cram them in tight.

Running this strain 3 buckets max. Really grow wide and dense.

keep those pics coming :)

i would leave them go natural ... but thats just me. you only get to do this from seed one time .... go balls to the wall now..... and top clones on the next run to see how they react. once again ..... thats just what i would do.

veg for another 3 weeks? haha, you'll be down to one plant per 4x4 tent by then :)

gallery_13801_60_19471.jpg

Archived