Looking For A Compassion Club

sdwgoblue

Hello,

I am looking to see what Compassion Clubs are all about. I live in the Livonia, Farmington, Novi area, does anyone have any recommendations? I am a patient and have all the proper paperwork to support it. I have seen Compassion Clubs but can not find any info on the quality of them. Can I get some feed back please

thank you for the help and support.

I can personally endorse the Brighton club. Please be aware they do not dispense medical mj there. But you can meet caregivers (like me) and also patients and learn a lot through those interactions? Are you looking for a caregiver? If so send me a message.Here is the url http://brightoncompassion.ning.com/

Hello,

I am looking to see what Compassion Clubs are all about. I live in the Livonia, Farmington, Novi area, does anyone have any recommendations? I am a patient and have all the proper paperwork to support it. I have seen Compassion Clubs but can not find any info on the quality of them. Can I get some feed back please

I can personally endorse the Brighton club. Please be aware they do not dispense medical mj there. But you can meet caregivers (like me) and also patients and learn a lot through those interactions? Are you looking for a caregiver? If so send me a message.Here is the url http://brightoncompassion.ning.com/

I too would recommend BACC for a compassion club. Doug has been around from the beginning and share a great reputation within the MM community.

Good Luck!

Curt

• 2 weeks later...

Michigan Medical Marijuana Club holds members only (Pharmer's Market) meetings every week.

The weekly meetings provide a great place for patients and caregivers to form relationships that benefit our community. Network with other like minded individuals, professionals, and everything in-between.

These member only meetings (Pharmer’s Market) are occurring every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from Noon to 6pm and we may expand the meeting dates as volunteers are available. You may join our club at the door if you are a Michigan Medical Marijuana Registry Patient and/or Caregiver.

Volunteer sign-up sheets are also available as you come in.

Patients will be allowed to exercise their privileges under the 2008 Michigan Medical Marihuana Act in private meetings. Our member's privileges will allow patients to transfer the fruits of their service. (Those Registry certified caregivers that are not patients themselves may be restricted in function).

Required documentation will be a valid Michigan Picture ID and a Michigan Medical Marijuana Registry Card, or a copy of your paperwork with copy of your cashed check showing the MDCH cancellation mark on the backside.

Physician certifications available on Sundays from 4:30pm-8pm. Our physician is fair and compassionate.

Appointment times will be expanded as needed. Please call for appointment.

Michigan Medical Marijuana Club

Lansing, MI

(517)574-9736

Hello,

Edited by CannaNanna

Of course, we are working toward securing a safe access point for all here in the BACC. We are presently under a moratorium that stops us from providing that safe access to our members. We do get to introduce all to the wonders of cannabis, education can be a wonderful thing. Peace ... j.b. aka Doug Orton