Oakland Press Exclusive

Bisharoo, back away from the edge.......Its not worth it man.........ignore those who are chanting jump down there...........you have a lot to be thankful for........there is no mother ship behind the commit.....

Not to make lite of your plea for sanity in this world:)

All tyranny starts by turning the people against a minority class. They try to dehumanize this subgroup, making them no more than the animals. And I am not talking about the peta kind of animals. More like the buffalo to the new American settlers kind of animal. But they do not stop there. They move on and on and on. The past is the future.

Bisharoo,

We are in a transitional time. We must use the system we have to transition to the next or resign ourselves to allowing things to proceed to explosion.

While I understand your consternation with putting any support at all behind the parties that got us here, I have myself realized that sometimes half steps are necessary when your climb is steep.

I am with you and would only vote for a republican or democrat if a single issue dependwd

d

Hey Oakland Press, you want an exclusive, come on over to my house. I hear there is someone there breaking the law that needs to have his property seized and everyone killed. They were said to have been over on their plant count or some technicality that you can just make up like you do! You can't have that. You need to tell your friend Ms Cooper that they can come down here and take all they can find and kill everyone because that will make things better for them.

You can be here when they don't knock, they just bust in shooting. Hey, I can make sure my grand kids are here too, so they can have moving, crying targets! Anybody want to loan me some puppies for the event?

Maybe this will help turn public sentiment our way, but at least the community will be safer with the infamous Bisharoo and his family dead and gone. We don't want his kind in Oakland County, right Mr Patterson?

I know the Oakland Press wants my kind dead and gone so their buddies in the county government can have things their way.

So, come on already. I know you want to. I am ready. I am a terrible criminal. I need to be dead or gone from this county. Oakland Press, just ask your friends when they are coming so you won't miss it! I am sure I am a dastardly criminal to you. So, come on down. Bring your cameras and make sure to tell all your friends. What a good time you will have watching this entertaining form of justice, huh? I am totally serious. Come down here and kill us all and take everything like you want to!

You guys will have to watch for a report since I will not be available anymore.

That's the Oakland Press and Oakland County today, folks!

that is why they have FEMA camps around the USA and fusion centers collecting data on us all :growl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_center

eventually they will be coming for us all...are you prepared and ready to deal with the Heat when it comes after you?

i am not :growl:

The democrats are coming to kill us and I need some puppies. 420A you got some to loan me?

The republicans are coming to kill me too. Anyone defending them either?

It has taken 40 years to get to the point we are at now - 30 for me personally. The speed with which the iceberg is melting is speeding up. The situation has reached a boiling point. The marijuana cat is out of the bag and they are not going to be able to put it back in. The entire issue is going to be resolved by the citizenry. They are getting fed up with the whole thing. They know that it is useless to spend scarce tax dollars on a losing battle. I hope that we will soon see more juries refusing to convict. After enough of these fiascoes the public will demand that the prosecutions stop. The politicians who are afraid to take a stand on decriminalization will be forced to acquiesce to the will of the general population. That is a day that I hope I live long enough to see. In the meantime, all we can do is wait and continue to try to reason with the block headed ignoramuses that comprise the Law Enforcement community. If they come over to kill you, die with the knowledge that your death will further the cause. You will be a martyr. I too have decided that this cause is worth taking a bullet for. Why would I be willing to get shot? It would be much easier to die right off than to have "THEM" systematically ruin my life like they have gleefully done with thousands of other harmless people. I kinda hope that I can squeeze a few off before I go down though. I would feel a whole lot better about it in the end.

It has taken 40 years to get to the point we are at now - 30 for me personally. The speed with which the iceberg is melting is speeding up. The situation has reached a boiling point. The marijuana cat is out of the bag and they are not going to be able to put it back in. The entire issue is going to be resolved by the citizenry. They are getting fed up with the whole thing. They know that it is useless to spend scarce tax dollars on a losing battle. I hope that we will soon see more juries refusing to convict. After enough of these fiascoes the public will demand that the prosecutions stop. The politicians who are afraid to take a stand on decriminalization will be forced to acquiesce to the will of the general population. That is a day that I hope I live long enough to see. In the meantime, all we can do is wait and continue to try to reason with the block headed ignoramuses that comprise the Law Enforcement community. If they come over to kill you, die with the knowledge that your death will further the cause. You will be a martyr. I too have decided that this cause is worth taking a bullet for. Why would I be willing to get shot? It would be much easier to die right off than to have "THEM" systematically ruin my life like they have gleefully done with thousands of other harmless people. I kinda hope that I can squeeze a few off before I go down though. I would feel a whole lot better about it in the end.

oh noooooooooooooo...

please R3VOLUTION is a last resort...we are a peaceful movement-we shall do no harm-like lambs to the slaughter-treasures in heaven and good Karma-Gandhi style

they are sill coming for us all though :notfair: just not yet- i got legs and a keen intuition... hope that buys me some time when/if the roundup starts.

***MAY-25-2011-LANSING***

Archived