Feds Discover Over 700 Pounds Of Pot In Storage Locker

Good luck with hunting people to put in jail.

????

so this guy a hero or somethin?

Sounding a little paranoid there bro. why take the criminals side ...specially when he giving us law abiding patients a black eye?

Certainly you do not condone illegal activity

With all the recent large scale busts, this stuff had to be going somewhere, that they had cards sucks. I really hope it was not being marketed as medical. And I imagine some of these folks are talking and that makes for a lot of nervous associates. Again I hope it's not more of our community flaunting the rules, and thereby crapping on all of us with their greed.....shredder

This stuff was headed for the streets. This has been going on for years. Nothing new here. The MMMA hasn't made nor will it ever make a change in the illegal drug trade business. This is probably the stuff that the Mexican Drug Cartels are killing each other over and that the US is paying billions to try to stop. Stop the madness.

BrBud,

I know its sounds bad when people say stuff like that, but I feel the same way man...

Won't ever catch me calling the fuzz, on ANYONE.. they get paid to do a job.. they are good enough at breaking the law to find these guys themselves.

Granted we are here for one reason, that's this MM law. YES these stories hurt our cause, but LEO wants these "pot busts" to be in the headlines.

I wanted the headline to read "young child w/ tumor healed" but they didn't help That cause now did they?

every story has two sides, LEO only wants theirs heard... they don't fight a fair fight IMO.

Trix

i guess its a matter of perspective

tangles in the past shouldnt tangle the present....get over it

lookin back i'd say 90% of pain/grief in our life is self inflicted...wether we can admit it or not

cant see how a good citizen wouldnt want that mexi crap gone...riddence

out of state....Thanks But NO Thanks

starting to wonder if some you guys are from over the boarder?

This stuff was headed for the streets. This has been going on for years. Nothing new here. The MMMA hasn't made nor will it ever make a change in the illegal drug trade business. This is probably the stuff that the Mexican Drug Cartels are killing each other over and that the US is paying billions to try to stop. Stop the madness.

you got it amish.Hit it right on the head.The sad thing is is that 99%,i would imagine, is grown and harvested poorly.3% thc crap.lmao

I am getting the positive message out. But I need your help. I am making a documentary that will be released in August of this year. I am looking for interviews and testimonials. I will be traveling the state of Michigan for my last week of production. I am looking to stop at all the CC's that would like to help me with interviews. So if you or anyone you know would like to get their voice heard get in touch with me. My tour starts March 26 and ends at the Hash Bash on April 2nd. Our Vote Counts?

Archived