Program Status Update (2/4/2011):

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received mid-October.

Program Statistics:

* 96,088 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

* 56,467 patient registrations issued.

* 10,918 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

I have seen the statistic thrown around that 60% of patient applicants are eligible for the $25 reduced fee. Does that information come from the MDCH and if so where and when do we get updates on that?

The 60% came from a presentation that MDCH did for the municipal league.

http://www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=2358#vid

I do not know if they have updated that yet. They are suppose to put out an annual report, that at the same presentation they said it would be out shortly. But we have not seen anything yet, months later.

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received mid-October.

Program Statistics:

* 96,088 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

* 56,467 patient registrations issued.

* 10,918 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

MDCH should also post how many card errors they made.

I have seen the statistic thrown around that 60% of patient applicants are eligible for the $25 reduced fee. Does that information come from the MDCH and if so where and when do we get updates on that?

Zapa, I'm trying to find those statistics for you.

May take a few, don't know why but the statistics are hard to locate. for me anyways.

Trix

Archived