If I Wanted To Talk To My City Leaders About Mm..

Guest Mr_Smith

Guest Mr_smith

I live in a city that has thus far, not made any headlines regaurding MM. One person recently had trouble here but that was, as far as I know, an isolated incident.

Say I wanted to set up a meeting to discuss the MMMP with a city leader, just to offer some insight and facts about the law that most are un-aware of. Anybody think this is worth a shot?

I know, "if it aint' broke, dont fix it." However I believe in preventitve maintinence...

With the one person having the trouble they just did, I think it would be better for someone to take a pro-active stance versus a re-active stance should $hit go south.

Its a small city, I think the right meeting with the right person may go a long way to help set the thus far undetermined tone regaurding MMJ.

Your thoughts please...

Guest Mr_smith

That was kind of what I was going for. When they have their closed door meetings and discuss what they plan to "publicly" discuss, that is when the decision is really made IMO. I think it would be better to have someone in that room say, "well I had a guy come talk to me and it seems like a waste of time to mess with it. We haven't had any problems..."

Something like that. Just to give the MMJ patients and caregivers in my town a proverbial edge on the issue as far as the local government is concerned.

Guest Mr_smith

Thanks for the replies guys! I assume I will just let it be until the time is right, or forced upon me. I guess I was a little shaken about the local po po's hasseling a MM patient.

mr. smith

I would go to your townes meetings, and if the time was rite i mite say something, other wise I would live and let live, you may open a can of worms you dont want to open,,you said it yourself , if it isnt broke dont fix it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Have to agree, remember what happened to me last week..... They invited us then had the police hassle me when leaving. Nobody else in that Gestapo town showed up because they knew better. Be careful.....