Jump to content

Current Patient Change Of Cg Question...


Recommended Posts

So as of right now I have only signed up new patients (ie, people who dont have cards and are looking for a CG), a friend of mine has his card already, and after 3 failed attempts finds that he does not have enough time/knowledge to do it for himself, so he wants to designate me as his CG.


my question is what forms do I file for that???


ps. we should start a thread for all these types of situations...

current patient (non grower) looking to change CG's

current patient (grower) looking to just be a patient (my situation)and designate a CG

non patient looking to become a patient and designate a CG



thanks in advacne

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...