Where Are Sw Mi Cgs?

ATTENTION ALL CAREGIVERS IN SOUTHWEST MI!!!!

I am a single patient; I have my plastic card . I am currently in need of a caregiver/consistent overages seller in South West MI. I do not possess the means to grow for myself, as I have in the recent past and due to space issues need to hire a caregiver.

My Ideal caregiver would look like this:

Caregiver/Patient- Agreement

-Top Shelf only… no premature/uncured meds, I know quality when I see it.

-Ability to explain grow medium/set up.

A hang/dry/in jar cure cycle of at least 1 month post dry from hang, longer is preferred so please be specific

Organics only, and I will request to know your Nut. Brand.

A decent variety of Indicia/ Sativa strains not too picky about the actual strain itself but will recognize quality when I see it.

YOU MUST HAVE STRONG, RECOGINIZEABLE and PROVEN GENETICS, seriously don’t inquire if you are a novice, I know quality genetics when I see them. I will ask to see seed packs/ proof of genetics. (Gene diary may suffice.)

All meds must be detailed and manicured, cured for at least 30-40 days after being dried, I will check with a microscope and eye piece for mold, mites, and nutrient deficiencies I will also check for amber trics, and the wonderful, mid-stem snap. I know quality when I see it, please don’t waste our time.

Consistent price (or range of price) and reasonable rates.

I am also looking for the following services/products:

-EDIBLES are a must. I will buy quality edibles all day, I prefer to eat sometimes so this is a must

-Hash/Concentrates: I am trying to save my lungs the best I can, quality blonde hash is desired.

Tincture/lotions/candy a plus but not a must.

-Delivery within the Greater Kalamazoo/Downtown area, or willingness to meet.

Now that you have seen my expectations I will give you an idea of what to expect from me:

- I use about 2-3 oz a month, more or less depending on the availability of concentrates/edibles.

- My price range is 200-300, (325) max for something incredible, ideally 225-275.

- I expect to be able to get a hold of my caregiver, I will not call late, nor expect extremely prompt service. I would like to have a number, email and/or text kind of relationship, very open.

- I will always pay cash, and will not hassle on price if quality is there, although bulk buys should be less expensive.

- Since its hard to find a caregiver that is honest, reliable, fairly priced and able to be reached I will often buy a half or more, typically an oz if possible, when I FIND QUALITY/Service.

- I don’t expect to be treated like a king, but I do expect to be treated with enough respect to be told honestly if you cant fill an order/ or will be late. I hate those games, I wont play them with you, don’t play them with me please. I also expect to be in correspondence with you relatively easily.

- I am located in the greater Kalamazoo area, willing to travel for quality.

If you think you can fill these needs for a single patient please email whites5454@gmail.com Please include your general location, grow medium, strain/price, and other products you offer (concentrates, edibles etc…). I will gladly meet to check out product, meet for a consultation, and see if our personalities are a match, I am a real person and I expect you to be as well. Thank You,

- A patient in need of a quality caregiver in Greater Kalamazoo Area.

P.S. I am a educated hard working individual who is willing to work for meds as well if you so needed the help.

ATTENTION ALL CAREGIVERS IN SOUTHWEST MI!!!!

I am a single patient; I have my plastic card . I am currently in need of a caregiver/consistent overages seller in South West MI. I do not possess the means to grow for myself, as I have in the recent past and due to space issues need to hire a caregiver.

My Ideal caregiver would look like this:

Caregiver/Patient- Agreement

-Top Shelf only… no premature/uncured meds, I know quality when I see it.

-Ability to explain grow medium/set up.

A hang/dry/in jar cure cycle of at least 1 month post dry from hang, longer is preferred so please be specific

Organics only, and I will request to know your Nut. Brand.

A decent variety of Indicia/ Sativa strains not too picky about the actual strain itself but will recognize quality when I see it.

YOU MUST HAVE STRONG, RECOGINIZEABLE and PROVEN GENETICS, seriously don’t inquire if you are a novice, I know quality genetics when I see them. I will ask to see seed packs/ proof of genetics. (Gene diary may suffice.)

All meds must be detailed and manicured, cured for at least 30-40 days after being dried, I will check with a microscope and eye piece for mold, mites, and nutrient deficiencies I will also check for amber trics, and the wonderful, mid-stem snap. I know quality when I see it, please don’t waste our time.

Consistent price (or range of price) and reasonable rates.

I am also looking for the following services/products:

-EDIBLES are a must. I will buy quality edibles all day, I prefer to eat sometimes so this is a must

-Hash/Concentrates: I am trying to save my lungs the best I can, quality blonde hash is desired.

Tincture/lotions/candy a plus but not a must.

-Delivery within the Greater Kalamazoo/Downtown area, or willingness to meet.

Now that you have seen my expectations I will give you an idea of what to expect from me:

- I use about 2-3 oz a month, more or less depending on the availability of concentrates/edibles.

- My price range is 200-300, (325) max for something incredible, ideally 225-275.

- I expect to be able to get a hold of my caregiver, I will not call late, nor expect extremely prompt service. I would like to have a number, email and/or text kind of relationship, very open.

- I will always pay cash, and will not hassle on price if quality is there, although bulk buys should be less expensive.

- Since its hard to find a caregiver that is honest, reliable, fairly priced and able to be reached I will often buy a half or more, typically an oz if possible, when I FIND QUALITY/Service.

- I don’t expect to be treated like a king, but I do expect to be treated with enough respect to be told honestly if you cant fill an order/ or will be late. I hate those games, I wont play them with you, don’t play them with me please. I also expect to be in correspondence with you relatively easily.

- I am located in the greater Kalamazoo area, willing to travel for quality.

If you think you can fill these needs for a single patient please email whites5454@gmail.com Please include your general location, grow medium, strain/price, and other products you offer (concentrates, edibles etc…). I will gladly meet to check out product, meet for a consultation, and see if our personalities are a match, I am a real person and I expect you to be as well. Thank You,

- A patient in need of a quality caregiver in Greater Kalamazoo Area.

P.S. I am a educated hard working individual who is willing to work for meds as well if you so needed the help.

Very Demanding - but so honest! I think this should be a criteria list for any patient looking for meds or a CG.

Wish I could help, I am over by Mt Clemens, but I am sure there are plenty of good people by K-Zoo!

-DN

Welcome to the site! A good place to start for you may be a compassion club.

The questions you have for your potential CG are very legitimate. Patients should know what they are ingesting (through smoke or digestion)..

Be careful of "free meds".. I have been hearing of more scams lately.. On both ends - the CG scamming the PT by never coming through and the PT scamming the CG by constantly changing CG's..

Lots of good people here that can help you out.

Archived