Okay I Get My Referral Monday , Where Do I Stand?

HI guys,

I have been seeing my doctor for 4 visits to document my chronic pain. MOnday is my last visit and she will then give me my referral , and send in my state app along with the filing fee of which i will get a copy of monday as well.

With the drs Referral can i visit a dispensary?

With the referral and copy of check can i have plants in my home?

What are my rights and privlidges until i get my card?

Thank you !

You have no rites, you just paid a dr and had them taken away!

No the paper work should be sent verify delivery, than please send a personal check, when the state cashes check you are legal after 20 days if you dont recieve a denial letter, if you dont have a c.g and you marked you will be possesing your own plants, you can start growing in a secured locked room that only you have access to, and you can have 2.5 oz. of cured mm.

Welcome and hope this was helpful!

Peace

FTW

Jim

You have no rites, you just paid a dr and had them taken away!

No the paper work should be sent verify delivery, than please send a personal check, when the state cashes check you are legal after 20 days if you dont recieve a denial letter, if you dont have a c.g and you marked you will be possesing your own plants, you can start growing in a secured locked room that only you have access to, and you can have 2.5 oz. of cured mm.

Welcome and hope this was helpful!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks for the quick response.

SO to clarify no dispensary until after the check has been cashed 20 days?

Can i attend an event?

Thanks for the quick response.

SO to clarify no dispensary until after the check has been cashed 20 days?

Can i attend an event?

after the 20 days. so another words your still illegal. till 20 days after they cash your check. make sure you keeps copy's of everything, cashed check, paper work, certified mail recepit. the more u have the better. so the day they cash your check, start counting. then after 20 days u could call around to a disp to see if they accept paperwork. some cc meeting are open to the public. but u wont be able to go to an event neither till your 20 days is up

phaq pretty much has it right. now im not a lawyer, but this is how things normally work from your position.

between now and that 21st day really all you can do is visit open compassion club meetings. you can find clubs here: http://michiganmedic...nclubs/local-cc

they are full of info and people to help you out. an open meeting usually means the public is welcome.... no card, no papers, no problem.

closed meeting or private meetings are for hard card holders or people with paperwork that is 21 days old. the choice of what is "valid" and what isnt is up to each individual club. some will accept the paperwork, some will require you to have a hard card.

the same goes with dispensary's...

after the 20 days. so another words your still illegal. till 20 days after they cash your check. make sure you keeps copy's of everything, cashed check, paper work, certified mail recepit. the more u have the better. so the day they cash your check, start counting. then after 20 days u could call around to a disp to see if they accept paperwork. some cc meeting are open to the public. but u wont be able to go to an event neither till your 20 days is up

:thumbsu:

Archived