Mdch Really Messed Up My First Caregiver Card

Frank R

I been anxiously awaiting my caregiver card for my first patient.

Just got it today.

Unfortunately, it lists me as my own patient.

So I now have a Patient card for me, and Caregiver card for me with me as my patient. :growl:

What is it going to take to get this issue resolved? :growl: :growl:

Politics, politics, politics... :growl: :growl: :growl:

Mine has my name spelled incorrectly..

I had to write MDCH, and request the Original application to provide the police.. The letter they sent back had notations on the errors that were wrong with my card?

wonder why they didn't just fix it since they knew it was not correct.. even now after I wrote them and requested it be fixed they want me to send them money ?

I filled out the darn application correctly, so why must I pay for you to fix your mistake!!!!

Sum it up I was arrested for not providing the police w/ a card that I waited 5 months to get and upon receiving it, it had the incorrect info on it.. so I had to request my application from the state to show it was a real card.. then they STILL want me to pay to correct it? W T F, I have paid enough, true b.s

Trix

P.s.. Frank, run through my content few pages back it has the info on contacting MDCH, has the letter they sent back, least you will know what you will get back when you write them, plus it has the direct line to the person that deals with that stuff and mailing address. Letter to MDCH has to contain the reason you are requesting info and the person who's name is on the applications written signature. Hope that helps.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

Personally I had to write a letter to them, and request my info on my app. the name on the app. must be the one writing it as well as a witting why you are requesting and a signature.

Hope this helps,

RE-Authorization to Release Information - ________________x

Registration ID___________ or if no card the most info you can provide from your application.

The MDCH authorization to release information on ___________________ < subject, date requested.

They will provide you VIA certified mail: a search of all qualifying patients, registered patients,Registered primary CG, and pending applications, has found the following information is reasonably believed to be complete and accurate through the search dates of XX-XX-XXX, and XX-XX-XXX,

I certify that a search for applications, payments, supporting documents, registry cards, and correspondence or other documents regarding an application or issuance of a Michigan Medical Marihjuana Registry card for _________________x, DOB XX-XX-XXXX, were located

further states that they certify the status whether your certified or pending date issued and date application was submitted and or approved on such dates and if the application was COMPLETE or INCOMPLETE, or determined DENIED, or not, states how the the MDCH received payments and dates that they cashed and mine was cashed from the MDCHCashReiptingOffice, date received and combined with application received date.

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

There call her!!! good luck

least when they send you the stuff back, you will be 100% legal while you await your new cards to come..

Trix

I been anxiously awaiting my caregiver card for my first patient.

Just got it today.

Unfortunately, it lists me as my own patient.

So I now have a Patient card for me, and Caregiver card for me with me as my patient. :growl:

What is it going to take to get this issue resolved? :growl: :growl:

Politics, politics, politics... :growl: :growl: :growl:

Does that double your counts? LOL

Thats pretty strange.

Mine has my name spelled incorrectly..

I had to write MDCH, and request the Original application to provide the police.. The letter they sent back had notations on the errors that were wrong with my card?

wonder why they didn't just fix it since they knew it was not correct.. even now after I wrote them and requested it be fixed they want me to send them money ?

I filled out the darn application correctly, so why must I pay for you to fix your mistake!!!!

Sum it up I was arrested for not providing the police w/ a card that I waited 5 months to get and upon receiving it, it had the incorrect info on it.. so I had to request my application from the state to show it was a real card.. then they STILL want me to pay to correct it? W T F, I have paid enough, true b.s

Trix

P.s.. Frank, run through my content few pages back it has the info on contacting MDCH, has the letter they sent back, least you will know what you will get back when you write them, plus it has the direct line to the person that deals with that stuff and mailing address. Letter to MDCH has to contain the reason you are requesting info and the person who's name is on the applications written signature. Hope that helps.

Trix,

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I look forward to rectifying this unfortunate "administrative error" with the help of Compliance Section Manager Celeste Clarkson.

Inexcusable!! The state has NO out on these or ANY CARD ERRORS!! This has to be addressed immediately.

Peace

We are All in this together

I am quite confident that MDCH will address this issue with the same vigor they have demonstrated in the administration of their duties in regards to issuance of patient and caregiver cards.

And while we would all wish that this issue could be correct immediately, we simply must remember that incidents will be addressed as the MDCH's limited resources become available to review them.

I only hope that I can provide proper documentation and clear communications to the MDCH in this matter. I know how difficult it is for them to interface with simple citizens who have no understanding of the complexities of their operations...

Stockholm Syndrome

I am quite confident that MDCH will address this issue with the same vigor they have demonstrated in the administration of their duties in regards to issuance of patient and caregiver cards.

And while we would all wish that this issue could be correct immediately, we simply must remember that incidents will be addressed as the MDCH's limited resources become available to review them.

I only hope that I can provide proper documentation and clear communications to the MDCH in this matter. I know how difficult it is for them to interface with simple citizens who have no understanding of the complexities of their operations...

Stockholm Syndrome

I sent a request for a status up-date on my renewal and the reply I got was to correct e addy but the information contained in the e mail belonged to someone else. I called them after that they said to immediately delete the e mail and I would be hearing back from them soon that was thirty days ago.

wtf, are they hiring non educated idiots to fill fast approaching applications?

Frank R. I have no sympathy for them, just wait till they tell you to send more $$$ to fix their mistake..

I'm more than disappointed in this law in every aspect, I thought I would be protected from the state yet they can't even fill out a card right, and are sending others information to wrong houses, misspelling names, sending wrong info on cards, who knows what hasn't even beer reported yet.. enough is a frigging enough already.

I WAS ARRESTED DUE TO THE LACK OF NOT PROMPTLY GETTING MY CARD AS PROMISED!!!!

I should at least be compensated for the lawyer fees and the trauma this has caused on not only my life but my whole family's.

I should have stayed in bed this morning.. =(

Trix

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

Personally I had to write a letter to them, and request my info on my app. the name on the app. must be the one writing it as well as a witting why you are requesting and a signature.

Hope this helps,

RE-Authorization to Release Information - ________________x

Registration ID___________ or if no card the most info you can provide from your application.

The MDCH authorization to release information on ___________________ < subject, date requested.

They will provide you VIA certified mail: a search of all qualifying patients, registered patients,Registered primary CG, and pending applications, has found the following information is reasonably believed to be complete and accurate through the search dates of XX-XX-XXX, and XX-XX-XXX,

I certify that a search for applications, payments, supporting documents, registry cards, and correspondence or other documents regarding an application or issuance of a Michigan Medical Marihjuana Registry card for _________________x, DOB XX-XX-XXXX, were located

further states that they certify the status whether your certified or pending date issued and date application was submitted and or approved on such dates and if the application was COMPLETE or INCOMPLETE, or determined DENIED, or not, states how the the MDCH received payments and dates that they cashed and mine was cashed from the MDCHCashReiptingOffice, date received and combined with application received date.

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

There call her!!! good luck

least when they send you the stuff back, you will be 100% legal while you await your new cards to come..

Trix

after 2 emails, 2 calls to MDCH then 2 to celeste I finally received my card.....6 months after they cashed my check. That is unacceptable. They need to start spending more of the 100.00 and hire some Freaking desk jockeys. This is getting totally out of control and putting people in harms way. the ycahsed my check and had no idea it was even in the system. i had to re-fax them all my info even though I sent it certified.

And for all the paranoid people using cashiers checks that complicates the process for them and once you get the card if your looking to do a p2p some people will not do a p2p without the proof of the check being cashed in lansing. checks can be looked up online or in a bank....certified checks..you can only call a number.

Just got my caregiver card for a patient the other day. Patient got a card that says he is his own patient. I got my caregiver card and it made me caregiver of.............myself!!!!

Looked at application and everything was filled out correctly , copied everything and sent in with new letterhead explaining mistake. Course it will probaly take anther 5 months to rectify. Was told to carry temp papers as proof till further notice.

Well, got the proper caregiver card, and the patient got their patient card today :thumbsu:

I haven't gotten a response from MDCH on the incorrect issue of the incorrect self caregiving card :thumbsd:

Something is obviously out of process down at their offices. <_<

I'm sure they will be getting everything ship shape in no time... :blink:

Archived