I'm Done

I'm done, I felt safer before I became legal. I know that is their objective but, Tired of high prices, LEO, GREED and all the other B.S.. I will not be renewing. It's just not worth the aggravation and the stress I feel every day, a year was enough for me! I'll go back to my 8-10 vicodine a day and let them destroy my liver the rest of the way.

Guest finallyfree09

I hear ya about the prices man. I had to go to a place cuz I was out and, once again, I paid $16/g for "meds" that were of no higher quality than mexican brick. I LOVE how these dispensary owners will tell you how "super potent" their meds are. Almost every time I've heard that line it was total B.S. It was no different yesterday. Got some stuff called "lilly" and was very disappointed when I got home. Paid 50 for meds that weren't worth 30.

Hang in there... That card will help you stay out of trouble. And as an added bonus, the herb won't kill you like the pills will.

I'm done, I felt safer before I became legal. I know that is their objective but, Tired of high prices, LEO, GREED and all the other B.S.. I will not be renewing. It's just not worth the aggravation and the stress I feel every day, a year was enough for me! I'll go back to my 8-10 vicodine a day and let them destroy my liver the rest of the way.

Don't go i know how you feel i feel the same if we were not inn court i would not even get a card but are Lawyer told us it would be better if and when we do go to court so i renewed it are 3rd card by the same Doc THC-F i hope it's the last time we renew it

but he also said we may not even be able to use it inn court

Do not forget that we hear mostly the bad news. There has been nearly 100,000 applications and more than 50,000 card holders and there are only a dozen or two cases right now. People gravitate to this site for support, so we hear many of the bad things. We use to hear more good stories. Tricloud's story was not all bad. He was harassed, but not arrested. There has been many people not arrested after a raid, but we do not hear about it in the papers. Yeah, the current environment sucks, but it sucks much worse to not at least have a chance.

I hesitate posting bad news articles some times just for this reason. But we need to know what is going on so we stay fired up and fighting for our rights. Too bad good news does not sell, or we would hear much more of it. Unfortunately the news focuses on bad stories, Jerry Springer sells papers, Mr. Rogers does not.

LitLJon,

I feel you brother, I truly do.. read the crap I been posting today.. I'm fed up too. BUT<----- we can't give up!!!!!!

least hang in there and come protest on May 25th w/ me...

I do agree on the fact that I personally won't be renewing my card when the date comes around, I will continue to see my doctor on a monthly basis even though I don't have insurance anymore. IMO its worth it to pay the bill monthly than it is to send it to the state they said they would protect my under this law THEY LIED TO ME, and you.

I have never associated w/ thieves or liars.. seems to me that what I have been doing all along..

But I will NOT give in. nope not me I hate fighting, cannot stand it, but I know how to defend myself and I won't roll over for anyone at anytime.

Hang in there I got your back if you got mine

Trix

its true, Marihuana wont work for everyone. Neither will naproxin, or Naprasil, or Vicoden. This is a LARGE reason why we have so MANY Dr. DOs pushing various pills on us. something doesnt work, or works only for a short time, then you need to have anohter poisen, errr Pharmacutical to continue with what most Drs consider progress, which is really defined a Slower Decline. This way, they get to charge you or your insurance along the entire ride.

If you Truely are not finding Proactive, Useable effects from a medical standpoint, you are right in saying its not working for you. BUT. If the biggest reason its not working for you is from some ill placed Sence of Indecency, directed on you by yourself or others, then I have to question those Sences and their sources for thier in discretion.

bottom line, if its working for you, but your feeling pressure from friends/family/coworkers for using Marijuana opposed to pharmacutical poisens, then do they REALLY have your BEST HEALTH at heart? If they did, then it wouldnt matter if you used MMJ, Vicodens, or ground up monkey nuts sprinkled on icecream. if its working to make you better, or atleast make your illness more managable, and doesnt cause anny ill effects, then their is only PERSONAL Knowledge and Understanding left that would cause them to have ill will towards you for using MMJ. in this case, You would heal and get along likely, better without these negative forces being pushed upon you.

only you and your Dr and make the decision if MMJ is working for you or not. If it is, dont give up on the one thing that really could make your life a better one. If it isnt, atleast take with you, just because it may not of worked for you, doesnt mean it doesnt work period. Keep your mind open, and weigh the options carefully.

It is true - medical use of marijuana is not for everyone. You are happy with your vicodin- insurance copay - and you are ok with your health risk - then you don't need medical marijuana.

In fact, since you have no respect for it as medicine, I rather you did not associate yourself with medical marijuana.

You'll probably be just fine buying street - you don't have to make friends with your drug dealer - he doesn't care either. I am sure you can find oz for $150, on the street. And you won't have to call it Medical Use.

It is a process to become a patient in michigan's MMP. The voters did not want dispensaries, they wanted people to have the right to grow, acquire, transfer, and use. All we have to do is continue building Medical marijuana communities - as we have been. It is not easy, but all the great things in life never were.

I fight high prices - by staying at $10grams. I fight bad CGs and dispensaries, by advocating and teaching P2P. If patients cannot find a CG, they should be able to work patient to patient to ensure there is medicine around. A patient should be able to recoup cost by helping another patient, the MMMP was for both Patient and CG.

If all you get is the news from this forum, yes the MMMP looks like a warzone. But if you had travelled with me this week, you would have seen all the patients so blessed. Then top it off with the MOCC Winter Chill Out event, 200+ people.

Good news pal - we will continue building the Michigan Medical Marijuana community, fighting for the right to use and grow - for you. In the future it might be easier in Michigan to be a patient - just remember those that fought for it.

-DN

I feel the same way but I'm not ready to give up yet. I am staying very underground as I did before MMMA. We can win this if we're all on the same page as to patient and caregiver system. Vicodin almost took the life of my only child and I hate to see anyone use that poison.

Im outraged at how legal sick patients and legal caregivers are getting arrested while they are within the law and yes its scary too because im a dog owner and my dogs are my kids period leos first thought is kill any dog on the premises you shoot my kids you might as well shoot me too .

Greed yes i agree theres a lot of people just out to make a buck which to an extent i have no problom with but when you see people paying $400 plus an ounce it sickens me but on the other hand you can always pass and look at the next guys medicine.

I keep my traffic to a minimum ALWAYS filter my room and rarely talk anything medical cannabis over my phones i keep a super low profile that ensures my safety nobody visits my grow i observe the law to the letter if they do trump up some fake charges on me my defense is securely in place. :thumbsu:

I forgot to mention ruining friendships. Over what, ffffing weed. Not 1 positive experience. I don't even consider it to be medicine don't think I ever have. The help it does is being out wieghed.

Well at least you're honest about it.

I'm not gonna try to persuade you to stay. I don't like pressuring people, whether or not I agree, I've been pressured enough to not want to do it to others. LJ I hope you'll stick around long enough to read this:

I have been dealing with fear since I can remember. When I got involved in this, my fears were increased, BUT I won't let that dictate to me like I have no rights. My reasoning is, if I don't have the card, I'm still scared, with the card, I'm still scared, but I know the law is on my side and I'm in this fight for everyone here, not just for myself, we need to stay above ground, doing so proves something very powerful. Being underground may be easier, but in doing so, there's no hope of having a solid defense that can win. I'd hate to see another person die from those poisonous pills, but it's your choice and you have that right to choose.

Sincerely, Sb

If its Fear, you are not alone.

If its greed, it is something we need to address. You are not the only one that had issue with the cost of MM.

I found that street drug dealers could not move MM, not at our prices either. They said even working people could not afford $400 oz, how do you get sick, disabled people to pay that?

I plan to combat those high prices and help patients with less than life substainable income - with outdoor grows.

This program has only been in effect for less than three years, we have come a long way. We are doing it differently than Ca, Co, Or - other states. We are making history, our work will be the future others will take for granted. I hope our children will be blessed with the right to use a plant for medicine, that they would not be criminalized for trying to protect their bodies from big pharm, for trying to be compassionate and spread the word about this medicine. I do hope that in 15 years - this all would sound like some crazy story we tell our kids - cops raiding patients for a plant.

-DN

Archived