New Releases/hd/blu-Ray

trix

I thought I'd share this website w/ everyone, Its safe and simple just the way I like it!!

You have to register to d/l the movies, but they are HD quality movies,TV shows what ever you prefer. You can also NOT d/l the movies and just stream them to your PC.

You have to have divX installed on your PC. I have provided the link to install. Hope everyone enjoys these as much as I do, if you have any questions PM me I will be glad to help.

I was thinking of making the topic"Movie of the week or month", with a attached file or link to a full version of a New Release or suggested classic titles..

http://www.divx.com/ <--- DivX Player, free and safe no adware attached with d/l

http://ipb.quicksilv...hp?showforum=54 <---- Movies Online, HD New Releases. I suggest using the MegaUpload link when provided for best movie quality..

Trix

Lol yuh.. I was suggesting it for the not so computer savvy people, bet a majority of people don't even know what a torrent is...

Figured maybe I could save a few bucks for some folks, or bring the family together once a week with a D/L'd movie. that site is awesome I use it for all my movies blu-ray quality

If its easier maybe people could just suggest a movie they want to see, I can get it and just send it to you. for instance "Fighter-w/ Mark Walburg", "Black Swan","Due Date w/ Robert Downy Jr", "Social Network"

Trix

Busa76,

Here is a little cheat code for Netflix, do you know anyone else that uses it?

A friend,family member?

I say this because you can sign on as many ip addresses as you want on Netflix, see if that friend or family member will allow you to log onto there acct. and your good you don't have to pay for it at all :rolleyes: won't effect their account at all you can both be on at the same time doesn't matter

Trix

Busa76,

Here is a little cheat code for Netflix, do you know anyone else that uses it?

A friend,family member?

I say this because you can sign on as many ip addresses as you want on Netflix, see if that friend or family member will allow you to log onto there acct. and your good you don't have to pay for it at all :rolleyes: won't effect their account at all you can both be on at the same time doesn't matter

Trix

i just downloaded netflix to the wii. what is the cheat code for? i love netflix

You know, as far as the streaming goes, there are enough series' alone to keep me occupied. and, as far as the "cheat", I think you're allowed 5 different devices, but I'm not 100% positive on that. And, they give you one new release dvd at a time, which they exchange real fast once you send the one you have back. not trying to sell it at all, I just think it's very awesome

Archived