Chemo/cindy99 Clones Available March 2011

CC is unique among strains in that it has no pot odor during veg or flowering. No odor means no venting or carbon scrubber is ever needed. However, it does stink in that signature pot manner when the mature, cured flowers are pinched. The developer/breeder of this strain says, "No smell in the grow at all and a very larger yielder. Been a mainstay in my garden from the gate. Very stable, easy to grow, bugs don't like it and no smell when growing. Very yummy and pretty when cured and throws 3 ft. long buds...lst (low stress train) them and in the ropes, they throw 5 zips from a 3 foot plant with a dozen or so 3 ft. colas (pop can size buds). I mostly start our new growers with the c/c's since they mostly grow themselves. A slight purple hue at 70 days. Can take 'em in 56 days as I do. Effects will knock ya off yer feet and then send you to the fridge, then back to the couch. If taken in 10 weeks when purple hue has shown, you won't get off the couch to make it to the fridge. Grow time on these is 7 to 8 weeks, 10 is too long and will hurt ya. Very dense hard buds and super frostly...Very yummy too." $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$(Detroit). To reserve a clone, PM please.

Mod Removed Price

its funny you cliam a new strain I bet its F1 at best not stabilized, and deff not worth your price coming from a no name "breeder" all he did was pollinate a plant with another plant....HYPE is what ruins the MMJ community

green thumbs cindy99, a fem S1 seed and cali conec chem #4, 3ft buds...prolly not

Nothing wrong with someone trying their hand at breeding bro lots of the legends started the same way no? :unsure:

True, but don't pass it off as something. Pollen chuckers are not breeders imo. Some will get lucky sometimes, and maybe a clone only strain will come about,but the seeds might as well be bagseed.

pollen chuckers must stop misrepresenting.

That being said, good luck. I have my ear to the ground.

its funny you cliam a new strain I bet its F1 at best not stabilized, and deff not worth your price coming from a no name "breeder" all he did was pollinate a plant with another plant....HYPE is what ruins the MMJ community

green thumbs cindy99, a fem S1 seed and cali conec chem #4, 3ft buds...prolly not

well...90% of the strains being run are F1. Why go with a bottle necked strain when you can mash up a new powerhouse. I have no idea who this guy above is geting hated on but don't care. Stop hating..there is way to much "haterade" being drunk on these boards.

Let the people judge whats, what. If the guy is selling bunk shizz then the truth will come out. It always does....let it be...

Give the guy benefit of doubt. We do to much slammin on here. if he has the chronic..good as long as it is Mite Free pass it along. We are all here together.

Peace,

-D

Edited by Chicodog1

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had no idea how easily sparks fly and how deep jealousy and suspicion runs in the breeding community!!!!!!! I am not personally offended because the developer/breeder is not me--I was not quoting myself. I became aquainted with this person (who is the leader of a respected compassion club in Michigan) when I needed a potent strain with NO NO NO odor in veg or flower. Nothing else would do. This strain fit the bill. If others want such a strain, here it is. To answer some PM's, it is a cross, is not straight Cinderella 99. Being a former commercial grower of thousands of Northern Lights in warehouses--far enuf back I'm far beyond the shadow of the statutes--recently come to Michigan to flower under the 'Shelter of the Act' and hew legal, but not a smoker, not a breeder--or a "pollen chucker"--I'm mystified by F1, backcrossing and cubing, the 50's, 70's and 90's,etc; but regarding this strain I am completely satisfied with the kick others report in this strain and the lack of smell this strain exhibits to me.

Edited by pic book

people are suspicious because some people try to do BS crosses all the time, and thats why big name reputable breeders do such good business. People mostly want to know where the parents came from, and how the selection process went. It took me a very long time to make a strain and get it stable, I was doing it for fun, but when you are trying to make a "super strain" or a "unique strain" its very hard and lengthy process to try and do. Just growing a AK-47 and pollinating it with a white widow does not make a white Russian seed line, the strain has to be stable.

I think thats what some people where getting at, and thats why you were getting so many questions....the strain sounds great if its stable, I would be interested if its parent was a pineapple C99

Make no dought she is stable. I was a pollen chucker maybe back in da 80's but those days are long gone. I broke her out at the mass turn in when we where all out back trying each others goodies. Was funny to see everyone stop and take a look at the hooter and say WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.Yes Paul she is the same one but as everyone knows I never charged anyone for a cut.Gifts are gifts

Make no dought she is stable. I was a pollen chucker maybe back in da 80's but those days are long gone. I broke her out at the mass turn in when we where all out back trying each others goodies. Was funny to see everyone stop and take a look at the hooter and say WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.Yes Paul she is the same one but as everyone knows I never charged anyone for a cut.Gifts are gifts

I wouldn't put anyone down for chucking, just the claims. If it's good, and stable, people will seek it out. Around my circles the grapevine grows fast. If michigan is going to "grow" we need need breeders, but when it comes to seeds it's best to use caution. I have hooked up to many rooms for people that have dollars in their eyes, thinking all I have to do is throw a seed or clone in and blamo, top notch stuff.

It is these people I worry about, because they far out weigh the people that actually read a book, did the work, and learned the hard way .

Kruzty, I applaud you giving your cuts out. thats the way to get the "buzz" out on a new strain, get it out there.