Using Social Media To Propel Our Movement

EdwardGlen

The Egyptian revolution was started with a facebook posting! I use twitter myself to spread what's happening here in Michigan and believe me it works.

I have had retweets from people we all have heard of in the news or entertainment industry.

RickSanchezTV Rick Sanchez

@

@GLEN_MICH I saw reports about this for 2 days, but didn't report it until today when Al-Arabiyya also reported it. Not sure it's confirmed

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This one from Rick Sanchez this morning was about our conversation on Mubarak but I have gotten tweets from NORML and other pro-medical cannabis groups.

Whatever tools we can use to help spread the word about the oppression we are experiencing can only help our cause.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Till they improve their security and privacy, I won't go to any of those sites, but I'm glad people are making a difference by using them. I've read too many bad things those and other social networking sites. I did go to ning a couple of times and didn't have any trouble, 'cept some technical problems at a couple of groups. I know it's a compromise wherever we go. I read many sites' terms and decide if I can live with them. Most terms of service (TOS), including privacy, are basically the same.

Sb

We know all about this media. We must use every tool we have to get our message out. This whole confrontation is about the right of a free people to cast a vote and have it count. People are sick of government using divisiveness to keep the people's focus off the tyranny and greed. We need to make sure Jones and Shutte must answer to the people, why it is so important to beat up on sick people, while Rome burns. Let's make them afraid to open their browsers! Thanks, Bb

Communication is and should be hell fire and sparks as well as sweetness and light.

- Aman Vivian Rakoff

When I do use twitter its just not MM this, and MM that, although it is mentioned it is not the center of my comments. I think that would just cause people to go to next comment of a different subject.

I add the person to the story, the human factor and that is something everyone everywhere can relate to.

It could them or someone they love being denied their human rights or a medication that adds a quality to their life they otherwise wouldn't have or know.

I am letting the world know that in the state of Michigan USA. People are being treated just as bad or worse and visited with violence like the citizens of the most vile dictatorships.

And a group of dieing and sick people are standing up to them.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Fri Feb 18th, 130 PM Emmet County Circuit Court. The prosecutors have decided to Motion the Court to not allow me to use the MMJ defense as a patient and caregiver, and specifically to ban me from using the A.D. Defense at trial. This could be important, please watch and spread the word! God bless, Rich

Archived