How Do You Fire A State Employee

EdwardGlen

Can one of the attorneys on here explain what we need to do to get the ball rolling on getting rid of some, if not all, the staff of the MDCH/MMMP.

Cards are being issued with spelling errors or wrong information is posted on the cards and we all are aware of the unwarranted length of time its taking to get cards issued.

These would seem to me to be just cause actions since these mistakes are resulting in a form of harm being inflicted upon innocent people.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Can one of the attorneys on here explain what we need to do to get the ball rolling on getting rid of some, if not all, the staff of the MDCH/MMMP.

Cards are being issued with spelling errors or wrong information is posted on the cards and we all are aware of the unwarranted length of time its taking to get cards issued.

These would seem to me to be just cause actions since these mistakes are resulting in a form of harm being inflicted upon innocent people.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Most real jobs have a "write-up" policy. Get written up three times, or whatever, and you are out. If they are Union, they would possibly have extra protections.

Just guessing.

I still can't figure out why there isn't a Class Action lawsuit filed against the MDCH/MMP for the single issue of the cards taking so long to get to us.

Their total disregard for the law causes all of us to be in jeopardy.

I've been waiting FOUR MONTHS for my card showing me as my wife's caregiver. Same for my wife waiting on her new card showing me as her caregiver.

Total BullSchuette!

Mizerman :sword::growl::devil::notfair:

p.s. it's always fun to call up and complain to the attorney general's office...today seems like another glorious day to do just that - (kind of breaks up the monotony of watching the snow melt....) LMAO!

I have heard that there are powerful forces in the governement trying to ruin our Medical Marijuana laws by tring to make the system "unworkable". In other words, some people are putting pressure on Michigan Department of Health to run less and less efficently. [

Those in power want us to recieve our cards 4 or more months late, not be able to renew on time, lose our applications, make spelling errors, and to never respond to our calls or emails. This isn't a joke, its exactly what I heard at a compassion club meeting by someone who is a lobbyist for Medical Marijuana in Michigan through CAP who actually knows the system. We aren't sure how many or specifically who is doing this, but it is happening and it actually explains whats happening quite well.

If the system ruins efficently than it will be that much harder to kill the law.

I have heard that there are powerful forces in the governement trying to ruin our Medical Marijuana laws by tring to make the system "unworkable". In other words, some people are putting pressure on Michigan Department of Health to run less and less efficently. [

b]Those in power want us to recieve our cards 4 or more months late, not be able to renew on time, lose our applications, make spelling errors, and to never respond to our calls or emails[/b]. This isn't a joke, its exactly what I heard at a compassion club meeting by someone who is a lobbyist for Medical Marijuana in Michigan through CAP who actually knows the system. We aren't sure how many or specifically who is doing this, but it is happening and it actually explains whats happening quite well.

If the system ruins efficently than it will be that much harder to kill the law.

Or is it like blackwater, where they want it to be inefficient, run like crap, so they can offload it to a for-profit company run by their buddies for multi-million dollars every year, then that company can say, see look at how efficient we are, and all of us in the program rejoice because it only takes 1 month to get your card instead of 4...

I have seen so many people say MDCH wasn't ready for this many applicants, and other reasons why they are behind.

That to me is a joke, they knew 63% of the people voted in favor for the law, what did they only expect 5% of the 63% to actually apply for a card?

They knew what was gonna happen, they feel there are more important things wrong out there why waist money on MM. real problem is they don't approve..(IMO)

Now you watch, I bet you as soon as it begins to benefit the government those cards will get out alot faster, and you will start seeing things clear up around the MM community. Its another way to show the voters that if the government runs things, everything works better. (IMO) The unknowing community only see the good things happen, they wont see who were causing the delays, arrests, that made all this stink in the first place.

We can't sit around and wait anymore, we have to make the population see that we are fighters and we can fix these issues without the government stepping in no matter how hard they make it.

See you in Lansing on May 25th!!

Trix

Those in power want us to recieve our cards 4 or more months late, not be able to renew on time, lose our applications, make spelling errors, and to never respond to our calls or emails. This isn't a joke, its exactly what I heard at a compassion club meeting by someone who is a lobbyist for Medical Marijuana in Michigan through CAP who actually knows the system. We aren't sure how many or specifically who is doing this, but it is happening and it actually explains whats happening quite well.

Pretty Obvious

The solution is money. If anyone of you have the money to do so, hire a lawyer, and file a civil suit against the MDCH.

It is that simple. I'm sure once a suit is filed others will join in. Perhaps if enough filed suit it would be given class-action status.

I was going to reply w/ something similar, it boils down to lawyers aren't free. (I know that first hand).

This would be a huge task for a lawyer to take on, and a majority of MM lawyers I know are defense lawyers, don't mess w/ the civil part of it.

I know if all us patients and CG's that have been duped by the MDCH, threw 5-10 bucks in a pot it would go along way toward pursuing one to take a strong look at this.

Trix

i can see were everyone is comeing from. ive been there and waited and waited. but u have to understand to there has been over 80,000 apps. and how many people work in the office? we dont know what they have to do to issue these cards.

so the recieve your app, then they cash your check, then they have to call every single doctor and verify the info. then what to the printer, when does it get entered into the LEAN program. give em a little slack. i would like to see any of u do better at gettn cards out quicker. stop complaining and just wait like everyone else.

jesus i see after 2 years no one has anything else to do but keep crying about there card. what did u do before there were cards?

this site is getting boreing with the same politic crap on here. over and over

i can see were everyone is comeing from. ive been there and waited and waited. but u have to understand to there has been over 80,000 apps. and how many people work in the office? we dont know what they have to do to issue these cards.

so the recieve your app, then they cash your check, then they have to call every single doctor and verify the info. then what to the printer, when does it get entered into the LEAN program. give em a little slack. i would like to see any of u do better at gettn cards out quicker. stop complaining and just wait like everyone else.

jesus i see after 2 years no one has anything else to do but keep crying about there card. what did u do before there were cards?

this site is getting boreing with the same politic crap on here. over and over

I have lost everything in my life , besides life itself due to them not issuing that card promptly, I'm in court facing prison time because I only had my paper when the cops came to my house. If I had my card things may have been different, I don't know if you have read recently there is a topic similar to this about cards expiring and not being legal. its a good read might change your thoughts a bit. may still be on active content pages?

Trix

Edit: like you stated its been 2 years now, they should have gotten their crap together by now? you don't think so?

I have ran a very well know corporation, if there is demand for something you do w/e you have to do to supply it to stay in business.

If a customer has to wait they go somewhere else, in this case there is no where else.

I have lost everything in my life , besides my life itself due to them not issuing that card promptly, I'm in court facing prison time because I only had my paper when the cops came to my house. If I had my card things may have been different, I don't know if you have read recently there is a topic similar to this about cards expiring and not being legal. its a good read might change your thoughts a bit. may still be on active content pages?

Trix

sorry trix. i guess i never thought about that. but im just sayin its gonna take time for them to get it right. since ive joined this site, thats all people say lets file a class action lawsuit, blah blah. gettn kinda old thats all. im very sorry leo has put u threw the system. ive been there and it sucks. feels like u can never get out of it once your in. i hope u pull threw the system and win.

kob

sorry trix. i guess i never thought about that. but im just sayin its gonna take time for them to get it right. since ive joined this site, thats all people say lets file a class action lawsuit, blah blah. gettn kinda old thats all. im very sorry leo has put u threw the system. ive been there and it sucks. feels like u can never get out of it once your in. i hope u pull threw the system and win.

kob

I agree King, it is a lot of political stuff going on lately, but its definitely important right now.

They are trying to take our rights away, this will effect EVERYONE of us. Whether your a patient or a CG, this will hurt all of us. I want to be able to have a choice to grow my own meds. same as the other things you have read as I have.

Trix

Edit: reason we keep hearing about it, is I don't think anyone has actually done anything about it yet?

OK lets just forget what the state is doing to us and bend over!

or how about the sos issue the cards. they seem to get u a i.d in 7 to 10 days/with picture. i didn't say bend over and take it. i said cut them some slack. remeber 80,000 people have applied. so that means 79,999 more then just u!!

or how about the sos issue the cards. they seem to get u a i.d in 7 to 10 days/with picture. i didn't say bend over and take it. i said cut them some slack. remeber 80,000 people have applied. so that means 79,999 more then just u!!

No they get no pass from me on this! They've had two years to get this figured out and they haven't! Can only mean they don't want to, so we make them want to.

There is absolutely no excuse for the MDCH. They have received TEN MILLION DOLLARS in application fees.

That equates to one hundred full time $100k per year employees!

They can't get the job done with 100+ people.

Where is all the money going!?!

There is no good excuse. Period.

Egregious, Capricious, etc......

ok well make sure you let me know the out come.

I'm highly suspect of comments like this.

It is a simple matter of funds. If someone has the money the MDCH will lose in a civil suit.

It may only be a matter of time before some other organization files suit.

If I had some thousands to donate to the cause I would. I KNOW there are people within our movement that do.

Some are just greedy and/or scared/complacent.

I have lost everything in my life , besides life itself due to them not issuing that card promptly, I'm in court facing prison time because I only had my paper when the cops came to my house. If I had my card things may have been different, I don't know if you have read recently there is a topic similar to this about cards expiring and not being legal. its a good read might change your thoughts a bit. may still be on active content pages?

Trix

Edit: like you stated its been 2 years now, they should have gotten their crap together by now? you don't think so?

I have ran a very well know corporation, if there is demand for something you do w/e you have to do to supply it to stay in business.

If a customer has to wait they go somewhere else, in this case there is no where else.

I agree with you Trix

Archived