Help Paitent.. On Going Court

airyeezy

I am in a ongoing sentencing for a DUI of .08 BAC ... I had just met with a P.O for an assesment and she had said that I will not be able to medicate for 18months to 2 years! This is not a drug charge and i have been a paitent for a year coming up next month. Any one know how this works? its MI law issent it ? can they take my meds away from me ?

I am in a ongoing sentencing for a DUI of .08 BAC ... I had just met with a P.O for an assesment and she had said that I will not be able to medicate for 18months to 2 years! This is not a drug charge and i have been a paitent for a year coming up next month. Any one know how this works? its MI law issent it ? can they take my meds away from me ?

you are on probation there is nothing in the law that says you can use any of your meds on probation, most let you use pharmicuticals because they are fed approved(yea) and pot isnt!

and when your on probation you are not allowed to break any state or fed laws, so yea they can violate you for using mm on probation, I just went a head and used it on probation and let them take me to court(probation violation) and i got to use the rest of the time!

since this is your first post and you got caught drunk driving, id say just do what i did! :thumbsu::rolleyes::thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived