New Laws To Benefit Us

AmberTrichomes

We need to use the same tactic against the enemy. We need to secure our rights and Freedoms through creating LAWS granting situations that the people wish to exist. It's obvious it's about the ink. If we wait for them to challenge our existing Laws before we try to build off of our building block, it might be too late. Why think Cali pioneers this system... Beat em too the punch by shaping patient rights the way they should be,allowing personal and private choice, just like other medicine. Treatment of patients and their rights would be one law I would start with, trying to use our constitutional rights to begin with... If they still function

We need to use the same tactic against the enemy. We need to secure our rights and Freedoms through creating LAWS granting situations that the people wish to exist. It's obvious it's about the ink. If we wait for them to challenge our existing Laws before we try to build off of our building block, it might be too late. Why think Cali pioneers this system... Beat em too the punch by shaping patient rights the way they should be,allowing personal and private choice, just like other medicine. Treatment of patients and their rights would be one law I would start with, trying to use our constitutional rights to begin with... If they still function

:goodjob:

Time for more offense, less defense. Go Team Go!

We need to be creative and intelligent here... Lets try and get some ideas on how to add to our base law and solidify our rights!! If we take the right steps and keep the pay it forward mentallity we should have no problem. I dont know how to initially start the preceedings for a law to be considered, but we need to take it upon ourselves to do this the NAZI's will not lead the way through the problems they will just try to entangle the laws so it can be a card that they can choose to use if the see fit(Financial gain). A law created to hold the law in line, prosecuting those who terrorize innocent people... removing them from power. We need a system created that eliminates malicious control or tyranny against the people whose tax dollars pay their wages. I think there should be laws preventing OUR local governments from HURTING its people, we should focus on helping people. Their opinions should not matter.....just like ours. Lets inspire someone who is smart enough and has the abilities to start this recovery of our rights, if we only take it to them... instead of waiting. Take it to their level. Wheres our Legal Superman???

Archived