5 Months, No Caregiver Card. Wtf Mdch?

Indicat

Does your patient have their card, if so you may want to call but should be alright, if the patient hasn't received a card yet they may have been denied.

yes patient has their card, for a while... im his new caregiver, so we did the change form and all that jazz. followed the instructions to the T, and sent it in. early october.

Personally I had to write a letter to them, and request my info on my app. the name on the app. must be the one writing it as well as a witting why you are requesting and a signature.at the bottom is a name and contact number.

Hope this helps,

RE-Authorization to Release Information - ________________x

Registration ID___________ or if no card the most info you can provide from your application.

The MDCH authorization to release information on ___________________ < subject, date requested.

They will provide you VIA certified mail: a search of all qualifying patients, registered patients,Registered primary CG, and pending applications, has found the following information is reasonably believed to be complete and accurate through the search dates of XX-XX-XXX, and XX-XX-XXX,

I certify that a search for applications, payments, supporting documents, registry cards, and correspondence or other documents regarding an application or issuance of a Michigan Medical Marihjuana Registry card for _________________x, DOB XX-XX-XXXX, were located

further states that they certify the status whether your certified or pending date issued and date application was submitted and or approved on such dates and if the application was COMPLETE or INCOMPLETE, or determined DENIED, or not, states how the the MDCH received payments and dates that they cashed and mine was cashed from the MDCHCashReiptingOffice, date received and combined with application received date.

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

Good luck, I have a few more contact numbers somewhere

Trix

I am dealing with a similar situation. My patient received her card several weeks ago. My information was listed incorrectly on the back of her card, even though said information was very clear on two separate application forms, and the included copy of my photo ID.

I am still waiting for my caregiver card.

HOW DO YOU GET MY BIRTHDAY WRONG WHEN IT IS LISTED CLEARLY ON THREE SEPARATE FORMS!

The MDCH needs to be sued, plain and simple. It is just a matter of time.

Personally I had to write a letter to them, and request my info on my app. the name on the app. must be the one writing it as well as a witting why you are requesting and a signature.at the bottom is a name and contact number.

Hope this helps,

RE-Authorization to Release Information - ________________x

Registration ID___________ or if no card the most info you can provide from your application.

The MDCH authorization to release information on ___________________ < subject, date requested.

They will provide you VIA certified mail: a search of all qualifying patients, registered patients,Registered primary CG, and pending applications, has found the following information is reasonably believed to be complete and accurate through the search dates of XX-XX-XXX, and XX-XX-XXX,

I certify that a search for applications, payments, supporting documents, registry cards, and correspondence or other documents regarding an application or issuance of a Michigan Medical Marihjuana Registry card for _________________x, DOB XX-XX-XXXX, were located

further states that they certify the status whether your certified or pending date issued and date application was submitted and or approved on such dates and if the application was COMPLETE or INCOMPLETE, or determined DENIED, or not, states how the the MDCH received payments and dates that they cashed and mine was cashed from the MDCHCashReiptingOffice, date received and combined with application received date.

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

Good luck, I have a few more contact numbers somewhere

Trix

WOW very good information to havr around i hope your feeling better today

WOW very good information to havr around i hope your feeling better today

Yes Bob thank you, I feel like I do everyday alive!!! I'm glad for that.

Thank you for showing concern, we have to take things one day at a time, and deal with the sheet as it comes..

Trix

Edit: is it a good sign that was post #420 :bong2:

Archived