No More Cheeks To Turn

Yeah..I know we're suppose to turn the other cheek and all that but this needs to be brought out in the open.

In the past day or so lots of newbs have joined who are questing our methods and the people who have been here from the beginning. Saying we should let things continue as they are and not make waves because the state was overwhelmed and we need to cut them some slack.

Only reason you would you come here and start trouble is either you're some kid or, your a cop. Either way its the lowest form of trolling there is. For you to join an origination whose only purpose is in helping the sick just makes me ill.

I for one will not be bullied or scared into changing my support for this community and our law. i will stand with anyone in this community who stand for me and other patients.

You all have awakened a spirit with-in a segment of society that has been hunted for sport for far to long. You use the snared bodies to support your prisons and courts and at the same time you bask in the misery you've caused.

My quality of life hasn't been this good for five years and some on here have NEVER had a good day until they used cannabis and you want to come on here and try drive this community apart!!

You'd have a better chance of getting laid in a morgue than causing dissent amongst this army of the disabled.

And by God that's is exactly what we are an army!

I'll be in Lansing May 25th !

In case you don't get my meaning.

Yeah..I know we're suppose to turn the other cheek and all that but this needs to be brought out in the open.

In the past day or so lots of newbs have joined who are questing our methods and the people who have been here from the beginning. Saying we should let things continue as they are and not make waves because the state was overwhelmed and we need to cut them some slack.

Only reason you would you come here and start trouble is either you're some kid or, your a cop. Either way its the lowest form of trolling there is. For you to join an origination whose only purpose is in helping the sick just makes me ill.

I for one will not be bullied or scared into changing my support for this community and our law. i will stand with anyone in this community who stand for me and other patients.

You all have awakened a spirit with-in a segment of society that has been hunted for sport for far to long. You use the snared bodies to support your prisons and courts and at the same time you bask in the misery you've caused.

My quality of life hasn't been this good for five years and some on here have NEVER had a good day until they used cannabis and you want to come on here and try drive this community apart!!

You'd have a better chance of getting laid in a morgue than causing dissent amongst this army of the disabled.

:goodjob: Well said Cuz. Call the family, you're missed.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

lots of newbs

Very true. But let's not forget that we were all newbs not so long ago. The way some come and go, I feel like one all the time.

Also, some of these people have been watching us for a long time. And more than a few have great ideas. Let us please not debase them until they've shown themselves for a while.

Peace

What do they want to know that makes you leery? I've seen some trouble and reported it. And it was taken care of.

Can i make that into an iron on for meh tshirt?

That is amazing!!! Image of the year award so far.

We are blessed to have some of the most talentd and dedicated people its ever been my pleasure to have met.

I wear an XL and will need two. Pm me if this is a go and we'll talk donation.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Archived