Planet Greentrees For February 16 2011 Webisode # 29

Michael Komorn

PLANET GREENTREES FOR FEBRUARY 16 2011 WEBISODE # 29

TONIGHTS WEBISODE IS THE:

It is always about the patient’s webisode

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Other Topics:

Friend or Foe.

Things not to do.

PROBATION

PATIENT ADDICTION TO MJ

MARIHUANA TESTING

EFFECTS OF MJ

PIGMY CULTURE

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURS WEBISODE.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

There is always so much to talk about, and we plan to try to cover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please post it on this forum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is the community’s show, and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

Michael ,

First off I would like to Thank You for All you do for Michigan's MM Patients as well as your Genuine Concern . I'm sure it's not a Highly Profitable job as many would think or assume and I can see yer Passion in Defending Our Law goes much further than the Ever Loving Dollar and Ti's a Comforting Feeling knowing yer Ever Vigilant on watch to keep Our Laws Intact , Thank You .

May I make a Suggestion . What if Yourself , BlueBerry , Dr. Bob Townsend , Dr. Bob Kenewell and maybe 2 or 3 Patients ask Michigan's Chief CEO ( Governor Snyder ) for a Sit Down Luncheon Meeting ( I'll even buy the Governor's Lunch ) expressing Our Community's Thoughts , Fears & Concerns of where Michigan's MM Law actually stands as well as where Governor Snyder stands on working with Us All on Upholding the Voted Law and providing Further Protections Clarifying an Actual Working Plan for Patients as well as our other concerns .

I am sure Governor Snyder would make the needed time if scheduled well in advance to meet with a MMMA Committee and provide him with Information and concerns he only knows second hand at best from his AG's office . Ya know a Come to Jesus Meeting man to man providing Factual case information of what Michigan's Law Enforcement as well as Judges sitting on the bench are doing in Clear Violation of the Actual MM Law as written .

I feel Quite Confident that the above mentioned MMMA Staff & Member Committee will Enlighten our New Governor with facts he has no idea are even happening under his watch . I would think if he is approached with a Bit-O-Respect and factual information he would see things from a Patients Perspective and understand the daily fears and concerns . And in return show Respect and Compassion as well as Implementing a New Judicial & Law Enforcement Directive setting the Standard so we can All live together in Harmony within the letter of the law .

So now comes the time to sit down & draft a list of Concerns and Specific Case Violations towards Patients to present to Governor Snyder as well as set up a Meeting . I think we All may be Pleasantly Surprised with Governor Snyder's interest in meeting with a MMMA Committee and working Together in obtaining Harmony . Just think of the Actual Extra Time & Monies the Law Enforcement as well as the Judicial System would have to seek the Bigger Fish and not the Law Abiding MM Community . As I see it all , Ti's a Win , Win Situation . What do we have to loose as I Assume most members here are Registered Voters and that alone speaks volumes to Any Politician wanting to be Reelected next term ,,,

Michael ,

First off I would like to Thank You for All you do for Michigan's MM Patients as well as your Genuine Concern . I'm sure it's not a Highly Profitable job as many would think or assume and I can see yer Passion in Defending Our Law goes much further than the Ever Loving Dollar and Ti's a Comforting Feeling knowing yer Ever Vigilant on watch to keep Our Laws Intact , Thank You .

May I make a Suggestion . What if Yourself , BlueBerry , Dr. Bob Townsend , Dr. Bob Kenewell and maybe 2 or 3 Patients ask Michigan's Chief CEO ( Governor Snyder ) for a Sit Down Luncheon Meeting ( I'll even buy the Governor's Lunch ) expressing Our Community's Thoughts , Fears & Concerns of where Michigan's MM Law actually stands as well as where Governor Snyder stands on working with Us All on Upholding the Voted Law and providing Further Protections Clarifying an Actual Working Plan for Patients as well as our other concerns .

I am sure Governor Snyder would make the needed time if scheduled well in advance to meet with a MMMA Committee and provide him with Information and concerns he only knows second hand at best from his AG's office . Ya know a Come to Jesus Meeting man to man providing Factual case information of what Michigan's Law Enforcement as well as Judges sitting on the bench are doing in Clear Violation of the Actual MM Law as written .

I feel Quite Confident that the above mentioned MMMA Staff & Member Committee will Enlighten our New Governor with facts he has no idea are even happening under his watch . I would think if he is approached with a Bit-O-Respect and factual information he would see things from a Patients Perspective and understand the daily fears and concerns . And in return show Respect and Compassion as well as Implementing a New Judicial & Law Enforcement Directive setting the Standard so we can All live together in Harmony within the letter of the law .

So now comes the time to sit down & draft a list of Concerns and Specific Case Violations towards Patients to present to Governor Snyder as well as set up a Meeting . I think we All may be Pleasantly Surprised with Governor Snyder's interest in meeting with a MMMA Committee and working Together in obtaining Harmony . Just think of the Actual Extra Time & Monies the Law Enforcement as well as the Judicial System would have to seek the Bigger Fish and not the Law Abiding MM Community . As I see it all , Ti's a Win , Win Situation . What do we have to loose as I Assume most members here are Registered Voters and that alone speaks volumes to Any Politician wanting to be Reelected next term ,,,

WOW you are going to but lunch for the Governor i would love to go

Still very new and I took the opportunity to tune in to Webisode #29 tonight in its entire format. I continue to be encouraged and appreciative to you long term members that are working to bring this issue to the public and our Legislative Branch of government. I have found a number of very informative posts all across this website. Thank you again for all you do for those that aren't able to do for themselves. Keep up the great work. i am going back to learning. May 25th at Noon. We have to remember to THANK our legislators that show support as we EDUCATE those that are opposed.

Archived