Kaks Going Ons

kak1963

thanks for stopping by some of yas might know me as kak1963 on another site but i wanted to get to know some of you mich peps also with this being a mich site and all so heres my first shots! will be my KAKTASTIC ORANGE that i made a while back.that i just cut down. thanks for stopping by more to come !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for stopping by some of yas might know me as kak1963 on another site but i wanted to get to know some of you mich peps also with this being a mich site and all so heres my first shots! will be my KAKTASTIC ORANGE that i made a while back.that i just cut down. thanks for stopping by more to come

So are you a breeder if so do you offer any genetics im always up for something new . :thumbsu:

lookin' swell bro!

GLAD to have ya!!

:thumbsu::goodjob: :goodjob: :thumbsu:

you have that in seed form yet?? :)

thanks bro! ya know im gona have to make some more but right now i have some other things im working on. but ill pm ya with some info as ya might like what im working with right now.

k-o lookin awesome !!goodjob.gif

thanks man! shes a orange one for sure more like the rine then the flesh.

Lookin super awesome, great work!!! :thumbsu:

thanks bro very much thell be more to come for sure!

So are you a breeder if so do you offer any genetics im always up for something new . :thumbsu:

lol well lets say i dabble hehehe. but yes i do. and yes very soon ill have some things youll want to play with for sure! and would love to get some folks here growing out some of my things im doing so thanks and ill stay in touch for sure.

thanks man! shes a orange one for sure more like the rine then the flesh.

thanks bro very much thell be more to come for sure!

lol well lets say i dabble hehehe. but yes i do. and yes very soon ill have some things youll want to play with for sure! and would love to get some folks here growing out some of my things im doing so thanks and ill stay in touch for sure.

Sweet im always ready to try something new and by the way those pictures look very nice i love citrus strains. :thumbsu:

Looks very nice! Glad to see you here, looking forward to seeing more of your work! :thumbsu:

hey thanks bro! oh yea more to come for sure but on here i only can post three at a time is there a trick for posting more at a time?

Sweet im always ready to try something new and by the way those pictures look very nice i love citrus strains. :thumbsu:

cool for sure as i have seeds from p wreck x crazy train drying now. next will be kaktastic orange by china black [ viet black] chorme diesel x c black, jacks cleaner x c black , bubble-o x c black [bubble -o is another i made Cailo-o x affy =kaktastic orange x old school bubble gum smells like tangerines very sweet] and more after that lol these will be ist run with this strain c black which is also seeded to save this land race strain which i located for Reefer Man but well with his seed stock failure has seemed to lose interest in breeding so well looks like im not working wth him no longer. as i also am helping mapple reef with the love potion nutes getting them a good mix made which now were working on the second batch which im testing for them now and making them a feed chart for the bottle so you'll see my name on the bottle and my nute chart. so there might also be some testing going on here for peps who want to try something new. but i have to get some more stages going to make sure its still not lacking.dam im just going on hehehe. thanks bro!

Very nice! :goodjob:

i thank ya rockinglespaul ! im gonna try to post more today of some other things.

ok high all well today we have a few shots of cali-o by Areick77 in the front and black jack in the back. that black jack turns way purp with out lowering the temps way cool! so here we go. thanks again all.Kak well im haveing problems again posting pictures lol.ill be back to post them guess i need some help with how to keep my pictures i have posted while deleting from up loader to load more not enough room.

thanks bro! ya know im gona have to make some more but right now i have some other things im working on. but ill pm ya with some info as ya might like what im working with right now.

i have some breeders packs sitting here unopened....... and some of my own stuff too

im sure we can figure something out :)

if you need help posting pics, here's a lil something i put together..... no limit: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/tutorials/t-31-uploading-pictures-for-posting-on-mmma20/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived