Caregivers-Lansing Wants Your Job

EdwardGlen

Why are lobbyists connected to Colorado dispensaries winning and dinning Michigan politicians?

They want to take away the caregiver system in Michigan thats why.

Very nefarious people are here in Michigan greasing the wheels in Lansing to rob Michigan residents of an income and deny the sick quality medication at a reasonable cost or for free.

The Gov has already said that 'these are not the jobs Michigan needs or wants" what jobs have Michigan created I ask you? NONE!!!

And what exactly is a bad job? People are paying their bills while at the same-time helping a sick or dieing Michigan citizen.

And now plans are being put in motion to ensure Michigan residents stay broke, hungry, homeless by taking away the 20,000 plus caregiver positions that have been created.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Listen carefully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5aSspIVrK0

I'll work on a letter when I can calm down from being so upset.

Sb

Don't think I have thanked you yet SB...........

Thanks for what you do, like most of us, learning how to navigate the political and legal landscapes, making a difference, doing the right thing, wanting to do it right, speak on their level, show the real us, genuine, real, never concede fort Knox, all the while being reasonable.

Our collective voice is being heard.

We ARE the people

Touting the Colorado Model, that has illegally flooded the medical marijuana market as well as making itself available on the street and possibly to kids.

what makes you think it would be available to children?

i assume you mean anyone under 18

My speech in progress is about these very issues, it'll be in the speech writing thread. I'm gonna edit it a bit more so I don't have to run it by anyone first. I want to make sure I don't say something I might regret. When we express anger, we have to speak very carefully. This is much easier said than done, but we have to show we can express ourselves responsibly. If we say something, we'll have facts to back it up with. They speak in rhetoric and spread fear, we speak in truth and spread compassion.

A few thoughts: I wonder how they'd feel if we invaded their state. They wouldn't like it one bit. What makes them think they have the right to do this? I don't expect an answer to that. Money talks. It replaces common sense and compassion. This isn't always the case, but it is in this situation. It's a sad old story that's as old as history. My first response is to flee, but to where? Wherever I go, things may be good for awhile, but it doesn't last. Nothing lasts forever, not even the bad things, right? I can't keep running, I haven't the strength or the means. We didn't create this mess, we never expected it, at least I didn't. I live a simple life. All i want is to live in peace, have a decent standard of living, have choices, opportunities, equality, justice, love, friends, not live just to fight another day, I've been fighting all my life. Most people want the same things, too. I want to fulfill my life's purpose, and be Free. We hear about Freedom, talk about it, read about it, sing about, write about it, but as long as we live under tyranny, we'll never be Free. we have a victory, yet must keep fighting to protect it. That's no way to live. We don't need the stress. We're tired, ill, and poor. I wish they'd go back where they came from and leave us alone. It's bad enough our own lawmakers are trying to hurt us, we don't need any outside help.

Sb

This was an advertisement. The LSJ committed fraud by presenting this as an editorial/news. The LSJ is not worth the paper it is written on. Selling out the peoples will for the price of a full page AD. I'm disgusted! Thanks, Bb

i wish i had the money to put a full page AD for the 3ma if the lsj can be sold/brought out other news papers can also only by us,you and the MMMA

They are like vultures descending on all sides. They think we are defeated. Soon they will understand what total devastation means. There will be no place for them to hide! The people of Michigan are tired of the abuse. We will take to the streets and the people will rise to strike them down! Michiganders are a great people. They will not submit themselves to the reign of tyrants. The people have nothing left to lose. Thanks Bb

Well we don't have any thing left to lose we already lost it all because of Leo i don't blame this Law i never did i do blame Leo are case should have been over when the judge said case dismissed

people should no this because when they here those words it wont stop their it will only get appealed and they will have to pay more money to the Lawyer

My speech in progress is about these very issues, it'll be in the speech writing thread. I'm gonna edit it a bit more so I don't have to run it by anyone first. I want to make sure I don't say something I might regret. When we express anger, we have to speak very carefully. This is much easier said than done, but we have to show we can express ourselves responsibly. If we say something, we'll have facts to back it up with. They speak in rhetoric and spread fear, we speak in truth and spread compassion.

A few thoughts: I wonder how they'd feel if we invaded their state. They wouldn't like it one bit. What makes them think they have the right to do this? I don't expect an answer to that. Money talks. It replaces common sense and compassion. This isn't always the case, but it is in this situation. It's a sad old story that's as old as history. My first response is to flee, but to where? Wherever I go, things may be good for awhile, but it doesn't last. Nothing lasts forever, not even the bad things, right? I can't keep running, I haven't the strength or the means. We didn't create this mess, we never expected it, at least I didn't. I live a simple life. All i want is to live in peace, have a decent standard of living, have choices, opportunities, equality, justice, love, friends, not live just to fight another day, I've been fighting all my life. Most people want the same things, too. I want to fulfill my life's purpose, and be Free. We hear about Freedom, talk about it, read about it, sing about, write about it, but as long as we live under tyranny, we'll never be Free. we have a victory, yet must keep fighting to protect it. That's no way to live. We don't need the stress. We're tired, ill, and poor. I wish they'd go back where they came from and leave us alone. It's bad enough our own lawmakers are trying to hurt us, we don't need any outside help.

Sb

your very well articulated silver blue

well said mi friend.

i am reminded of the ole saying:

nobody ever said life was easy.

and in fact we all know it isn't.........

life is a gift to be fought for and cherished and i for one thank you for your battle scars on my behalf.

be well

peace.

Well we don't have any thing left to lose we already lost it all because of Leo i don't blame this Law i never did i do blame Leo are case should have been over when the judge said case dismissed

people should no this because when they here those words it wont stop their it will only get appealed and they will have to pay more money to the Lawyer

lets all hope we will come out of this with all of the Law we got by the people for the people

Does anybody seriously believe that somebody can get three-quarters of both houses to agree on anything?

Another huge concern is them passing other laws that hobble the MMMA and they are doing it now. They have already denied a CC registration because its a club that includes marijuana and CC's are really alleged illegal dispensaries in disguise and kids are buying.

Peace

Ed

we are ALL really confused with Lansing's actions

I give most of it away for free, how much lower can i go, pay them to take it???

I do, too, Willy. I was talking about quantity and quality. Price seems to be no object when it comes to the out of state meds, so it shouldn't have a bearing on ours either. We just need more quality Michigan meds on the market. I'm trying to do my part!

They are like vultures descending on all sides. They think we are defeated. Soon they will understand what total devistation means. There will be no place for them to hide! The people of Michigan are tired of the abuse. We will take to the streets and the people will rise to strike them down! Michiganders are a great people. They will not submit themselves to the reign of tyrants. The people have nothing left to lose. Thanks Bb

It's disgusting. I have no doubt the People will prevail. It may take a long hard fight, but we will win if we stand together in solidarity.

The ppl of mich will fight and win this battle because WE HAVE NO CHOICE.. We need these jobs in Mi and are not going to let our own tyranical government officials give our HARD EARNED jobs to cali or coli.. That would be as sick and twisted as selling gateway to china.. WE NEED THESE JOBS RICH GUYS!!

your very well articulated silver blue

well said mi friend.

i am reminded of the ole saying:

nobody ever said life was easy.

and in fact we all know it isn't.........

life is a gift to be fought for and cherished and i for one thank you for your battle scars on my behalf.

be well

peace.

Thanks for the compliment! I sincerely believe that life is a gift, but we shouldn't have to be constantly fighting for it and our freedom. Freedom doesn't mean anyone has the right to enslave others. It's that simple, IMHO.

Sb

Archived