Just Received Card

joshuaj

Congrats, One piece of advise.

You waited this long for it I know your excited as was I when mine came, but restrain from showing it off to people. Not saying that you were gonna, just saying that to secure the safety of your grow room, your family and yourself included. The more people that know the less safe you are.(IMO)

Trix

You waited this long for it I know your excited as was I when mine came, but restrain from showing it off to people. Not saying that you were gonna, just saying that to secure the safety of your grow room, your family and yourself included. The more people that know the less safe you are.(IMO)

Trix

great advice trix thank you

Trix

I agree tell no one IMO take it from someone that knows don't get me wrong am glad that you got your card i have not had the chance to feel the way you do right now

as we are still inn court

I have been denied twice now. Going to submit a new app.

I am on a fixed income. i.e ss due to perm disability.

Any suggestions as to what paper work to include?

Everything that I have sent so far has been rejected for one reason or another.

Can you pm me with examples with personal info blacked out?

I am tired of the run around I am getting from the state, being almost 56 and suffering from chronic pain daily.

I am trying to move away from using hydro's due to their side effects.

Can someone lend some guidance please?

Update 5/11/11

Well the state is still jacking me around.

After waiting almost 6 months I received a rejection. So I got my doc to redo my recommendation, filled the ap and sent in all my paper work. well it came back asap rejected again. Melissa wanted a copy of my yearly ss form:( Ok got that and resent the paper work back to her, well by the end of the week I get back another rejection!!! Now she wanted me to fill out a new app. WTF. Ok keeping my cool I filled out a new app and resent everything. Now mind you this process went on for 2 weeks with replies asap.

Well it has been almost a month now and no rejection, and no card. So I sent her a email and she tapped danced my questions.. I hope to God she never needs pain relief like I do. I am taking Vicodins 3 times a day. The bad part? I just got word that my sister whom suffers from the same bone disease had developed hep from taking Vicodins!!! Omg!!!1 I wish I knew how to file a public grievance ageist that department and the staff there. Folks We need some help, where do we turn?????

Update 8/18/11

Low an behold the mailman just laid my card on me Woot woot time to break out the bong :)

Archived