Recent Vid From Newscast With Montel Williams

hey peeps. Just some interesting info to show, the topic is being talked about ALOT in the mainstream.

We must continue to educate, inform, and set clear, the misconceptions those Not aware of Marijuana and its beneficial applications. Not just in the Medical field, but in many industries.

just thought this was some good discussion by Mr. Williams on behalf of MMJ use.

http://realestate.msn.com/video/default.aspx?vid=9f2b1cf7-b7f0-47bc-9ba3-068165a75a29%26tab=msnbc&from=MSNRealEstate_Contextual_Gallery&src=FLGal:videoContainer:play

Good post! way to go montel now we need more stars that can speak for us with the same kinda qualifications and knowledge as him!

He is right, I used to do at least 15 vicodins 10/500 (loratabs) for yrs, didnt touch my pain, the only meds i have been on that made me totaly pain free for a while was duragesic patch 100 mc for 72 hrs, id wind up putting another one on a day before the one ran out so there were times i was on 2 100 mg patches, and drooling all over my self, to get the reilief i get now from 10 mins on my vape!

Peace

FTW

Jim

He is right, I used to do at least 15 vicodins 10/500 (loratabs) for yrs, didnt touch my pain, the only meds i have been on that made me totaly pain free for a while was duragesic patch 100 mc for 72 hrs, id wind up putting another one on a day before the one ran out so there were times i was on 2 100 mg patches, and drooling all over my self,

Peace

FTW

Jim

So I'm not the only one, now that I'm off The patches I look at everything I own and there are little burn holes in everything...

Thank you marijuana!!

Trix

Better than your liver with holes in it right....

Lol yup, w/o MM I never could have stopped taking all that stuff w/ drawls were the worst thing I have ever been through in my life. I quit it all w/o rehab, just suffered through the crap and smoked A LOT of pot. It was the best and the most expensive thing I've ever done.

My doctor says she has seen a great change in my kidneys since I have quit narcotics, I have gained 19 lbs back I'm not a toothpick anymore its weird..

Trix

Archived