Calendar Of Court Dates

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hi everyone. My name is cherri and I have a court date on the 11th of may 2011. at 9am in kalkaska. I have a lisence and I gave a carmel to a guy that is 24 years old,or around that age. He went to tnt and they are charging me with controlled substance-delivery/of manufacture marijuana.I was not thinking and assumed the guy had a card. I did not ask to see it. The police(tnt) came over and tested it. it came up negative for marijuana so they sent it to lansing to be tested. It came back positive. The sheriff came last night to arrest me but found out that I am on 24 different meds and I use 4 liters of oxygen at night. She said just to turn myself in this morning. I did go. My bond was set at 5000 but it was 10% of that which is 500.00. I wrote to Eric Vandussen also.I am hoping he has some ideas about the system here in kalkaska. This is my first offence for anything.I am terrified of going to jail. The max sentence is 2yrs with a thousand dollar fine. The conditions of my bond is i cant smoke or be around any marijuana. i don't understand because I have a card. They did not tinkle test me either. i told them I consumed some marijuana 3 days ago. So how are they going to know if i consumed when they don't know what my levels are for thc.I sure could use everyones support. Thanks cherri

Wow! I somehow missed this story before. If this thread isn't temp pinned already it should be while they work on a calendar. I am so sorry for what you are going thru Cherri. The fact that weasel came up to a sick person who uses oxygen to try and gather meds so he can get an arrest out of it is absolutely sickening. They are wasting thousands of dollars to get a sick woman thru the court systems and locked away in our overly crowded jails and prisons is just appalling. Isn't their some pedo somewhere they should be focusing on. Isn't there unsolved murders, rapes, kidnappings they could and should be more focused on? How come your potential max sentence of 2yrs got doubled to 4? I don't even know what to say I am so disgusted. Please bump this thread a day or 2 before your pretrial to remind folks up your way who can show up for support. Come on down to the rally if you are able. And everyone please don't even share medibles with a stranger at this rally even if they have a "card" unless several others can vouch for them. Its not worth the risk. As we all know they have no problem producing fake cards just to prosecute you to fund their terrorism. And if you see a undercover at the rally produce a mmmp card with a photo on it, please point him/her out to me. Take a number. :sword: I still can't believe a officer did that without doing his research on the actual design of the card. They just want to get as many people in the system as possible and as soon as possible. If ya need someone to talk to ya can hit me up. Hang in there. I hope pb is right and you can get by with a little probation. He knows his stuff more than lawyers do. Good Luck and keep us posted. Peace and Blessings to you and yours.

Cherri

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hey Cherri listen to the radio show tonight if you can.

"ACLU PROBATION AND MEDICATING WITH CANNABIS

Announcement on how to deal with using cannabis while on probation."

Hopefully there is a way for you to use your meds again soon.

You can listen here in 15mins from now...

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&folder=&id=218

Wow! I somehow missed this story before. If this thread isn't temp pinned already it should be while they work on a calendar. I am so sorry for what you are going thru Cherri. The fact that weasel came up to a sick person who uses oxygen to try and gather meds so he can get an arrest out of it is absolutely sickening. They are wasting thousands of dollars to get a sick woman thru the court systems and locked away in our overly crowded jails and prisons is just appalling. Isn't their some pedo somewhere they should be focusing on. Isn't there unsolved murders, rapes, kidnappings they could and should be more focused on? How come your potential max sentence of 2yrs got doubled to 4? I don't even know what to say I am so disgusted. Please bump this thread a day or 2 before your pretrial to remind folks up your way who can show up for support. Come on down to the rally if you are able. And everyone please don't even share medibles with a stranger at this rally even if they have a "card" unless several others can vouch for them. Its not worth the risk. As we all know they have no problem producing fake cards just to prosecute you to fund their terrorism. And if you see a undercover at the rally produce a mmmp card with a photo on it, please point him/her out to me. Take a number. :sword: I still can't believe a officer did that without doing his research on the actual design of the card. They just want to get as many people in the system as possible and as soon as possible. If ya need someone to talk to ya can hit me up. Hang in there. I hope pb is right and you can get by with a little probation. He knows his stuff more than lawyers do. Good Luck and keep us posted. Peace and Blessings to you and yours.

Cherri

Hello everyone, just another reminder that my Motion to Suppress (unsigned warrant), and the Motion To Dismiss under 4 and 8 will be held tomorrow still at 1 pm in Emmet County Circuit Court, Division St. (not Rd) in downtown Petoskey, 49770.

I know that everyone is extremely busy, but Jenny and Myself as well as Barbi of course are hoping as many as possible will show up to support us as well as put Emmet County on notice that this HAS TO STOP!

Another caregiver friend was raided just recently here in Petoskey, wher SANE avtually took samples from the compost pile, confiscated empty jars, bags of seeds, and took a clipping from each of her plant! What the...

Please come tomorrow friends!

Rich

A, so sorry as to what happen to you What did you give away to the other guy?

I will be getting sentenced in kalkaska next wednesday at 8:30 am. I am pleading guility to delivery without renumeration. It real sad they lied about things in the case. I could take the 77/11 but I dont want probatin for a year along with a felony that wont be wiped off for a year. the renumeration is a misdometer. Thanks for everyones support through this time. cherri

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Calendar of Court Dates was a great idea hofner67, I thought. Apparently we have more pot heads on this site than sick people. These people need our support, we can get the dates on this thread, why aren't more showing up at these trials? Are we really that afraid? If you remain within the parameters of the law, there is nothing to fear - I keep saying that and eventually I will believe - OK, we must fear, but we must support each other too, after all, we have absolutely no one else in our corner but us.

Pusher Man dont care

You mean this one:

Sorry we missed your last one, any word on the neWON?

lyrics for the youngsters:

You know I've smoked a lot of grass

O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills

But I never touched nothin'

That my spirit could kill

You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round

With tombstones in their eyes

But the pusher don't care

Ah, if you live or if you die

God darn, The Pusher

God darn, I say The Pusher

I said God darn, God darn The Pusher man