Custom Order Clones From Over 21 Strains

Chicodog1

I will be making a couple trays of clones between myself and my partner. If your looking for high medical quality meds then check out our strains on our website (Admin Edit: Business buy ads.) and either call for availablity or to place a custom order just for you.!! we have over 8 purple strains from the famous Deep Chunk lines. 4 Purple Kush hybrids as well. 2 OG Kush mixes.

Will also have some Shishkaberry, Chocolate Chunk, Blue Berry x Ak47, Dynamite x Chemo available next week for any patients in between a crop or just looking to try some affordable new medicine.

Call for info.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thxs,

-Motown

Rebuilding Michigan one patient at a time.

I will be making a couple trays of clones between myself and my partner. If your looking for high medical quality meds then check out our strains on our website (Admin Edit: Business buy ads.) and either call for availablity or to place a custom order just for you.!! we have over 8 purple strains from the famous Deep Chunk lines. 4 Purple Kush hybrids as well. 2 OG Kush mixes.

Will also have some Shishkaberry, Chocolate Chunk, Blue Berry x Ak47, Dynamite x Chemo available next week for any patients in between a crop or just looking to try some affordable new medicine.

Call for info.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thxs,

-Motown

This got edited for being a business ad....whaat...so the monthly donations my partner has been sending for the past year is not appreciated..? David says he has been donating around 10-20 bucks a month...he still gets no love from this site ayy...

Hmmm Deep Chunk x's dont yield very well.

Not sure what cup of haterade u drank but I beg to differ....G13 is swesome. Chocolate yields 2+ oz consistently.. Bubba CHunk even gets 1.5 per. It's all about your skills. But really are you running a warehouse..? I am not focused on yield so much as how potent it is.

Shishkaberry I get a QP+ EVERYTIME off a 50-60 day vegg with 5-7 lbs pots. Blueberry x ak47 big yielder 19.5% THC, LEGIT. CHemo yields, MENTAL FLOSS by CHimera....go buy the seeds then talk to me. I got 4 Phenotupes off a 10 pack. All Yield over 1.5-3.5 Oz off 35-45 day Vegg.

Magnum x DEEP CHUNK...lol..look it up on the internet. A amatuer can get a half a elbow off 60 day Vegg..you want commercial and still high grade...well go buy MAGNUM seeds if you can find them.

The Deep Chunk by itself yields average but I do not run just DC I have hybrids all cut to ELITE CLONES off VERY LARGE populations. Email the guys at hempdepot.com they will answer all yur questions.

Cali Orange x DC is a big yielder and Smells like Oranges/skunks havin sex.

The growers skills can decide how much you can get. If you are good and show yourplants lots of LUV and positive energy they will reward you. If you are a crappy gardener then well expect the same results. We are very, very happy with all our strains. In fact we have cut out certain strains that were bad for a variety of reasons. All the strains in our gardens are all CHAMPS.<<! Period. The cost of the seed or the marketing done by the seedbank does not mean jack. Look at Chemdawg lines they are bagseed and all Feminized..aka hermie seed stock. greenHouse is all hermie "pollen chucked" stock. Same with DNA and Dutch passion all outrageous prices for stressed hermie pollen. So with that we are going back to our garden. Price and or mrketing budgets have nothing to do with the end result. if the deep chunks suxed then why is it in hundreds of breeding programs......? Do some homework..the DC is hands down one of the best strains I have come across. And I promote it with every chance I get. Try it out before you slander her...she is worth it every day of the week, saturday then twice on SUnday.!!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

This got edited for being a business ad....whaat...so the monthly donations my partner has been sending for the past year is not appreciated..? David says he has been donating around 10-20 bucks a month...he still gets no love from this site ayy...

You're donation keeps gas in the car when Joe and Michael travel to speak on behalf of patients. Has nothing to do with advertising by a business on the site. And sadly for you I'm not privy to any donation information that goes through the receiving staff. So you'll have to obey the rules just like everyone else..

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/ad-services.html

You're donation keeps gas in the car when Joe and Michael travel to speak on behalf of patients. Has nothing to do with advertising by a business on the site. And sadly for you I'm not privy to any donation information that goes through the receiving staff. So you'll have to obey the rules just like everyone else..

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/ad-services.html

we are good I spoke with Joe and TheQuiteOne directly. Donating on a regular basis goes above and beyong what the normal 20 buck yearly membership dues costs. When people go out there way to help a cause you would think people show a bit of gratitude. Me and my partner donate every month, unlike some that just come on here to start trouble and or are jealous or just need some extra attention or drama in their lives. we are here to help patients, and in turn help out everyone in between this includes the mmma.org

In fact when I spoke on the phone my last conversation was in fact to up the amount and still stay within our operational budget. However it does make me wonder why try and step it up when some do not want to see good people succeed. The clickish mentality does not promote logical progression within our community or the medical industry. Not saying this is you garfield but we all know who likes to start stuff. thats why we are choosing to let all the drama blow on by like the wind and are not indulging in the High School baloney. There are some onhere for purely monetary reasons. That is not us, we have taken the stance of "patients 4 patients".

-Motown

Not sure what cup of haterade u drank but I beg to differ....G13 is swesome. Chocolate yields 2+ oz consistently.. Bubba CHunk even gets 1.5 per. It's all about your skills. But really are you running a warehouse..? I am not focused on yield so much as how potent it is.

Shishkaberry I get a QP+ EVERYTIME off a 50-60 day vegg with 5-7 lbs pots. Blueberry x ak47 big yielder 19.5% THC, LEGIT. CHemo yields, MENTAL FLOSS by CHimera....go buy the seeds then talk to me. I got 4 Phenotupes off a 10 pack. All Yield over 1.5-3.5 Oz off 35-45 day Vegg.

Magnum x DEEP CHUNK...lol..look it up on the internet. A amatuer can get a half a elbow off 60 day Vegg..you want commercial and still high grade...well go buy MAGNUM seeds if you can find them.

The Deep Chunk by itself yields average but I do not run just DC I have hybrids all cut to ELITE CLONES off VERY LARGE populations. Email the guys at hempdepot.com they will answer all yur questions.

The growers skills can decide how much you can get. If you are good and show yourplants lots of LUV and positive energy they will reward you. If you are a crappy gardener then well expect the same results. We are very, very happy with all our strains. In fact we have cut out certain strains that were bad for a variety of reasons. All the strains in our gardens are all CHAMPS.<<! Period. The cost of the seed or the marketing done by the seedbank does not mean jack. Look at Chemdawg lines they are bagseed and all Feminized..aka hermie seed stock. greenHouse is all hermie "pollen chucked" stock. Same with DNA and Dutch passion all outrageous prices for stressed hermie pollen. So with that we are going back to our garden. Price and or mrketing budgets have nothing to do with the end result. if the deep chunks suxed then why is it in hundreds of breeding programs......? Do some homework..the DC is hands down one of the best strains I have come across. And I promote it with every chance I get. Try it out before you slander her...she is worth it every day of the week, saturday then twice on SUnday.!!!

I have found that Ogkush x super silver haze by herbanlegendseeds... is so far been the top on all the peoples list i know..Holla at him he has some chemdawg x ogkush seeds right now.. he is on this site also.

Hey Chicodog1,

Iwanted to bust your chops a little? How does it smell when skunks have sex??

Lilbuddy

Hey Chicodog1,

Iwanted to bust your chops a little? How does it smell when skunks have sex??

Lilbuddy

SKUNKS BANGIN...it smells great..!! It's the human equivilant of tearing into some good fresh BUNNY..<<!! And no that was not edited..trying to keep it clean.

I LUV the smell the DEEP CHUNK hybrids all give off..it's one of a kind. TRULY. Not hyping it up. Get the beans on Hempdepot.com

NO I did not keep the BC Roadkill it has a stretch and a weird smell...the chunks I kept are all listed on my website.

-Motown

I would love to get my hands on some BBxAK47 clones. I have thought of buying from Joey Seeds many many times.

I can vouch for his shishkaberrys and dynamite x chemos! Full thick plants with lots of huge buds and they finish fast. I'm on my second generation (going on third) of clones from the clones I got from motownmedicalmarihuana nearly a year ago. He has good healthy bug free strains that produce well even with idiots like me growing them. The dynamite x chemo's are like the energizer bunny cause they just keep going, and going, and going. Its like you can't do anything wrong when cloning them. And EVERYBODY loves them both for smoke quality/results.

I have not used his other strains yet because the two I'm using have done so well. I've grown some other great plants from seed that did not have the yield I got from his clones. I would not hesitate to grow whatever other strains he recommends in lieu of them. This guy knows his stuff and goes out of his way to help out and educate you with your grow if you have any problems.

Do not hesitate to deal with Dave. And by the way....I get no special treatment/prices etc for this little editorial. I have not gotten anything from him for nearly a year when I first met him. I just don't want to see someone get ripped off by dealing with someone who does not have his compassion or knowlege. I'm sure there are other people on this site who are reputable too and we should all vouch for those members who keep our local community alive and healthy.

Kudos bro...you do good work for us and the rest of our community. Thank you....

Call for info.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thxs,

-Motown

Can you PM me your prices and location? I checked out your site and saw your hours but did not see your location. Are you a dispensary or a compassion club, do you charge membership fees?

Archived