Clare City Commission Ready To Tackle Medical Marijuana

mayorherb

http://www.clarecountyonline.com/ WE NEED HELP HERE..MMMA? ATTORNEYS? WHO THE HELL EThe city may have to regulate the number of persons living in a residential dwelling unit to pass a new medical marijuana ordinance.

On Monday, Feb. 21, the Clare City Commission will evaluate a final draft of a proposed MM ordinance as prepared by the Planning Commission and the city attorney. Approval would add the amendment to the city code.

It precludes dispensaries, selling or growing as a home occupation. And it sets limits for R-1 Single-Family District, R-2 Multiple-family District, C-2 Commercial District and industrial district.

A new section defining residential occupancy regulates the number of person who can live in a residential dwelling unit.

Two pages of requirements define a family living arrangement. Six persons cannot live together in an R-1 District but can reside in other districts, for example.

A family unit or equivalent thereof must be functional. This outlaws members of a society, club, fraternity, sorority, association, lodge and group of students from living together in a single location temporarily.

The meat of the ordinance addresses who can raise MM plants, where and the volume.

Since last year the city has had a moratorium on issuing zoning or building permits and licenses related to the sale or use of MM while this land use amendment develops.

Read the rest

MORE NEWS

Arctic Demolition, Golf on Budd Lake, Business Activities all occurring on Saturday, Feb. 19, during Harrison’s Frost Bite Winter Festival »

Private lake owners on Surrey Lake say they’re unhappy over rented lodge »

Glenn Douglas Packard shows he still has the ‘It Factor’ »

Lake woman waives hearing on embezzlement charge, accused of stealing from Little Caesar’s Pizza »

Farwell Area Schools – the year 2030 »

Three arrested in burglary ring that results in solving 104 break-ins and larcenies »

Renown dancer, choreographer, CHS alumnus Glenn Packard will be instructing at Clare High School Thursday, Jan. 27 »

Walraven properties to be auctioned off to settle IRS debt »

Clare treasurer addresses Commissioner Tom Koch’s concerns regarding budget »

« Previous Entries

Clare City Commisioners meeting, Clare .michigan. us 10 .west of 27 and 10..across from the fire station..will ahve to get addy..at 6pm..WE NEED HELP?

VER..

http://www.clarecountyonline.com/ WE NEED HELP HERE..MMMA? ATTORNEYS? WHO THE HELL EThe city may have to regulate the number of persons living in a residential dwelling unit to pass a new medical marijuana ordinance.

On Monday, Feb. 21, the Clare City Commission will evaluate a final draft of a proposed MM ordinance as prepared by the Planning Commission and the city attorney. Approval would add the amendment to the city code.

It precludes dispensaries, selling or growing as a home occupation. And it sets limits for R-1 Single-Family District, R-2 Multiple-family District, C-2 Commercial District and industrial district.

A new section defining residential occupancy regulates the number of person who can live in a residential dwelling unit.

Two pages of requirements define a family living arrangement. Six persons cannot live together in an R-1 District but can reside in other districts, for example.

A family unit or equivalent thereof must be functional. This outlaws members of a society, club, fraternity, sorority, association, lodge and group of students from living together in a single location temporarily.

The meat of the ordinance addresses who can raise MM plants, where and the volume.

Since last year the city has had a moratorium on issuing zoning or building permits and licenses related to the sale or use of MM while this land use amendment develops.

Read the rest

MORE NEWS

Arctic Demolition, Golf on Budd Lake, Business Activities all occurring on Saturday, Feb. 19, during Harrison’s Frost Bite Winter Festival »

Private lake owners on Surrey Lake say they’re unhappy over rented lodge »

Glenn Douglas Packard shows he still has the ‘It Factor’ »

Lake woman waives hearing on embezzlement charge, accused of stealing from Little Caesar’s Pizza »

Farwell Area Schools – the year 2030 »

Three arrested in burglary ring that results in solving 104 break-ins and larcenies »

Renown dancer, choreographer, CHS alumnus Glenn Packard will be instructing at Clare High School Thursday, Jan. 27 »

Walraven properties to be auctioned off to settle IRS debt »

Clare treasurer addresses Commissioner Tom Koch’s concerns regarding budget »

« Previous Entries

Clare City Commisioners meeting, Clare .michigan. us 10 .west of 27 and 10..across from the fire station..will ahve to get addy..at 6pm..WE NEED HELP?

VER..

We will be bringing a van with 6 or so heads.

Somebody save me a chair! The roads are icy. So I might be late. But I'm doing my best! Everyone, please pack the house! Thanks, Bb

Tonights meeting was a good meeting..We have a cpl of them favoring to just leave us be..THANKS for all showing up. AND BlueBerry thanks for you and your wife showing up..I Can see a lite at the end of the tunnel..the tunnel doesnt look that long any more. AGAIN thanks to ALL that showed up tonight we had a packed room, people in the halls..sitting standing..I think theya re understanding..We said next time we will bring more people.and there is a next meeting..March some thing..i will get the date..it is on a Monday..But every one bring friends we are grwoing in number and they are listening..some of them even apologized ,said "I is only one vote"..and they just do not get it..sounds like a quote we want to hear. Again we are winning they are seeing we are not hostle people..we are normal SICK people.

Thank you Mayor, it was the MMMA's pleasure. M wife and I certainly appreciated the hospitality shown by Clare Compassion Club! I look forward to the Clare County Compassion Club Barbecue June 18th!

Tonight there was some great dialog started. We're almost there! Thanks, Bb

again thank you..and yes JUNE 18th we have the building..Now we have to get the money up for the bulding and meat...lol

Blueberry and Wife,, We sure appreciate you guys braving the weather to come and support the MM patients and caregivers in our little comunity..You go above and beyond what is expected and i for one will never doubt your committment to ALL THE MM patients in the state..

Your words at the meeting helped to legitimize our arguements for our commissioners. And told them others are watching.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm pretty secure in my masculinity, so I have no trepidation in saying: Joe Cain is one sexy man....lol.

One meeting at a time brethren....one at a time...

Glad Joe and his wife could make it up there for you Mayor.

Best

I'm pretty secure in my masculinity, so I have no trepidation in saying: Joe Cain is one sexy man....lol.

One meeting at a time brethren....one at a time...

Glad Joe and his wife could make it up there for you Mayor.

Best

Us also..I am glad to see some one from mmmma is listening..Our club tries hard and all ways nice to see a angel come and help us..hanks again bb and wife.

• 3 months later...

Archived