Feeling Properly Lifted

We are patients, growers, sick people and caregivers helping others. And that is pretty much what it comes down to. When you sit back and look at what we actually do it's simple. We help others.....I am not selling some next best thing coming from Wall St or selling a interest rates and indebting poor souls for half their lives...No Sir. I just help people out and during the course of being fair, compassionate and passionate you get rewarded in many ways.

Today I saw two faces of people I barely knew but picked up right away that I had just brought them positivity. Now most will say yes you are right a drug addict is always happy when they see there "chosen" alteration from reality. However there are 2 aspects I see here healing on two levels: Physical (bodily) and mental (spiritually). For some they are intertwined at the hip. I see them one and the same. Because if my mind is not proper which most of the time it is not functioning correctly. So some of us must concentrate on keeping the mental side of life together. Lets face it life is not easy anymore. We have calamatiy on several roads...economic, societal, governmental. isn't it funnwhen myou break down that word..Govern-mental. Some smart guy back in the day knew the people in the Govern-ment are all insane. Who else can look at people on a daily day and spit out lies. Anyways back on track...for some Cannabis allows people to function on many levels.

Take Progressive Insurance CEO Peter Lewis for example "Marijuana would help me commune with myself". I take that as to him it helped him keep his mind all together. From a guy that has donated in the hundreds of millions.. 400 million to be exact to his MJ philanthropic organizations I believe that he is onto something here. This guy makes Billions...takes a insurance company from 100 to 25,000 employee's worldwide. Dang...and he smoked alot of BUD. Wait I thought smoking marijuana made you lazy...? Well guess for some it allows them to stay linked into their bodies and not be like Tigers 1st basemen Miguel Cabrera and get so drunk that u blow out your engine racing and when a cop pulls over you do a shot of wisky for the trip to jail....wtf..Hey "bottoms up". Drinking destroys a person equilibrium. Pot does not make you do something dumbfounding like that. Unless yur a TRUE dumb as- to begin with. Then in that case stay inside your cave.

So I want to share with all the Patients, growers, caregivers, and really everyone in this industry to stay positive because there are forces lurking that want our freedom and partly our souls. If they get us to bow down to their idealogy they are happy, and will have won. But for along time now I have been letting things like constantly having to be on guard for LEO or snitches and the paranoid thoughts just build up. Then on a crappy snowy day I finally got want I was looking for from a stranger. I got some good vibes sent back to me. All those months of cursing the heat, humidity, then cold finally paid off. This lifestyle is not for the fearsome. For some just living in your own home is a risk. Cops may kick in your door for some weak as- tip BS from a jealous neighbor. Or worse get robbed or ripped or both at the same time for what you have inside.

Yes all the crazy things we deal with all paid off today and it was not even money that made me happy it was seeing 2 different people faces light up by what I worked so hard to bring them.

Yes I am happy. WE must protect this law. I saw what I needed to see today. SOme random joy,....

Today was a good day.

I thank the Creator he made such great Cannabis strains for us all to enjoy.

-Dlovas

:thumbsu:That's what it's all about. I like that "Light of Compassion." That's the same Light I have, too. I know a very compassionate cg and a couple of others who may be cg's too. They're good people who truly care about patients first. The smiles you saw are worth far more than any amount of money or power. Anyone can give it, and Everyone has it. Keep the warmth of those smiles with you always.

Sincerely, Sb

Smile, though your heart is aching, an old song says. We all know we can't always smile. Sometimes, just smiling can help lift our spirits. I know, I've done it, I just think about everything I have to be thankful for. Find a reason to smile. If we can be happy more often, the world becomes a better place.

Patients, remember to thank your cg, they have a lot of responsibility, risk, and expense, but still put patients first, so give 'em a smile, it's free and worth so much more!

Sb

Smile, though your heart is aching, an old song says. We all know we can't always smile. Sometimes, just smiling can help lift our spirits. I know, I've done it, I just think about everything I have to be thankful for. Find a reason to smile. If we can be happy more often, the world becomes a better place.

Patients, remember to thank your cg, they have a lot of responsibility, risk, and expense, but still put patients first, so give 'em a smile, it's free and worth so much more!

Sb

i was not expecting to be lifted just from catching someones good vibes. But like every living thing that passes electricity and energy from one to another I felt it...yeah yeah I know that sounds like some Hippie shiet..koom-by -ya...mutha funka...

Just like our plants are a direct reflection of how much energy we give them..think about it. Energy..Love....time....hmmmmm it makes sense to me.

i was not expecting to be lifted just from catching someones good vibes. But like every living thing that passes electricity and energy from one to another I felt it...yeah yeah I know that sounds like some Hippie shiet..koom-by -ya...mutha funka...

Just like our plants are a direct reflection of how much energy we give them..think about it. Energy..Love....time....hmmmmm it makes sense to me.

It's not just some hippie thing. We do send and receive electricity. There's much more to it, too, but you got the general idea. We ARE energy. (General idea, do we know that person? lol, may be related to General confusion? naaaa. OH that's Major confusion. Oops! lol) I couldn't resist. I love playing with words. I'll put that stuff in my thread. I may've mentioned the energy concept in my thread, also, in my message about healing techniques.

Sb

Archived