Attitude Seeds March Promo

Grow Thread

Pretty sure my last order is stuck at customs, been there since friday according to the tracking info :( Green tape here we come. Gonna have to hop in this order if thats the case.

No worries yet. Do not forget we had a holiday in there that will delay things. One week in customs is pretty normal for packages. Plus they do not always update the tracking.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries yet. Do not forget we had a holiday in there that will delay things. One week in customs is pretty normal for packages. Plus they do not always update the tracking.

Ooo I forgot about the holiday!! I order almost monthly from attitude, they never sit this long but you may have hit it dead on!

Can someone explain how the UFO deals work?

Spend $x.xx Receive "Y"

Pretty sure my last order is stuck at customs, been there since friday according to the tracking info :( Green tape here we come. Gonna have to hop in this order if thats the case.

I've always been curious about that, do they usually sail right through UPS or fed ex? what if they get stuck at customs, are you SOL? I would love to get some mail order beans but the amount of cash involved and the federales have me a little nervous. :blink:

SH

if by chance your beans get caught at customs, they will open your package, take out the beans, and seal the package back up with green tape and letter inside. the letter will say that they have items they feel are contraband and if you want them you gotta go get them.

other than that..... nothing.

now get 2 green tapes at the same addy? could be a different story.

i'm not a stats guy..... but i would say less than 1 in 100 get hijacked by the feds.

spend the extra money for stealth delivery just to be safe :thumbsu:

when ordering from the attitude, the royal mail gets it to customs and you are notified every step of the way via email.... but once it hits customs its in limbo until it hits your box.

friday is obviously a bad day timewise to have your package hit customs.... they pile on top of it over the weekend and when the workers come back in on monday they are swamped.... and this past monday was a holiday..... thus jipo's problems.... the "normal" is about 3-4 business days after it hits customs....... i say normal.

i just had a package take 70 days. it was from a different seed bank.... but still.... i waited every day for that green tape... and then one day, there were beans :)

Wanna talk about freebies... Setup your cart like this for the march promo... 73 seeds. Under $250.

thumb_secret-recipe-edit-for-attitude.jpg Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Secret Recipe

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 11 Seeds CONJ289 ∞ $89.26 $89.26 del.gif thumb_dna-genetics-sleestack.jpg DNA Genetics Sleestack Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 Seeds DNAC63/DNA-044 ∞ $89.26 $89.26 del.gif thumb_Kandy_Kush_x_Skunk2.jpg DNA Genetics Kandy Kush x Skunk

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 13 Seeds DNAW35 ∞ $89.26 $89.26

thumb_nophoto.gifFREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seedsFREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds ∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_LA_Cheese.jpgFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized 6 pack + DNA/Reserva Privada LighterFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese FEM 6 + Lighter ∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_Pure-Afghan-dna-genetics.jpgDNA Genetics Pure Afghan 13 seedsDNA-017 ∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_g13-purple-HAZE-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#3 G13 Labs Purple Haze FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem-moby-dick-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Moby DickFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_g13-labs-sk-no-1-feminized.jpgUFO#2 G13 Labs Skunk #1 FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem_power_kush.jpgUFO#4 Dinafem Seeds PowerkushFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_Dinafem-Diesel.jpgUFO#5 Dinafem Seeds DieselFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE! del.gif - Remove Item Subtotal: $267.79 Discount Coupon

420 -$26.78 Basket Total: $241.00

Femm seeds SUCK....................

I have no personal bias's. I like to stack freebies as much as possible.

im all mocked up too.....

add shipping and im right at about $200 for 35 beans :)

Nice, why not get the 3 pack of moby hash isn't it only like 40?. "If its free, its me" :lol:

i like these offers because they make for great trading power at little cost really.

as far as fem beans..... im on the fence.... just depends who you are and what you want.... i like dinafem.... period.... obviously thats all fem, but there is no bullshyt variations.... 95% of the time you get what you bought..... picture perfect..

as an old schooler, yeah, fem beans suck..... do it right or dont do it. males are just as important as females...... but to each their own :thumbsu:

i like these offers because they make for great trading power at little cost really.

as far as fem beans..... im on the fence.... just depends who you are and what you want.... i like dinafem.... period.... obviously thats all fem, but there is no bullshyt variations.... 95% of the time you get what you bought..... picture perfect..

as an old schooler, yeah, fem beans suck..... do it right or dont do it. males are just as important as females...... but to each their own :thumbsu:

This, I could honestly care less, if its a good plant its a good plant. I do cherish a male and am hoping to get a nice one, especially if its the DNA Pure Afghan. However good smoke is good smoke.

if by chance your beans get caught at customs, they will open your package, take out the beans, and seal the package back up with green tape and letter inside. the letter will say that they have items they feel are contraband and if you want them you gotta go get them.

other than that..... nothing.

now get 2 green tapes at the same addy? could be a different story.

i'm not a stats guy..... but i would say less than 1 in 100 get hijacked by the feds.

spend the extra money for stealth delivery just to be safe :thumbsu:

when ordering from the attitude, the royal mail gets it to customs and you are notified every step of the way via email.... but once it hits customs its in limbo until it hits your box.

friday is obviously a bad day timewise to have your package hit customs.... they pile on top of it over the weekend and when the workers come back in on monday they are swamped.... and this past monday was a holiday..... thus jipo's problems.... the "normal" is about 3-4 business days after it hits customs....... i say normal.

i just had a package take 70 days. it was from a different seed bank.... but still.... i waited every day for that green tape... and then one day, there were beans :)

Thanks for the info BG, doesn't sound too bad. I won't have my shet together in time to catch this promo but I'm already looking forward to their 5th B-day.

I have had 3 mothers revert that were from femm seeds. Never have had that happen with regular seed mothers. And if you don't catch it in time..................poof, a seeded crop of buds. :thumbsd::angry:

Yeah bunny muffin happens, reg seeds have flaws too... Again if its a good strain its a good strain. To simply say this is inferior because its a fem is retarded. Your opinion works for you mine works for me. Not like reg seeds don't hermie or have mutations as well ;)

i have had a couple people p.m. me a bit confused about the promo.

the 8 free seeds pictured here... (notice it says plus the UFO freebies?? )

gallery_13801_182_53223.gif

come free with any purchase of 30 pounds (british cash ........ thats about $48.50 US) ......... as long as you place your order by internet or telephone during the promo period which is next friday-monday..... and it goes by british time too, so double check your times if you order on friday or monday

gallery_13801_182_24603.gif

thats that.... spend $48.50 ($50 bucks.. whatever 30 pounds works out to, your order form will automatically insert anything you have earned for free once you have spent the money to earn it) and you get what you order and all those 8 freebies as well.

now there are also the UFO free seeds. these are freebies that are given away all day everyday of the month.... no matter when. the amount of the UFO freebies that you get depends on how much money you spend. spend 20 bucks and you get the first UFO free. spend a bit more and you get #1 and #2 both......

as you can see with the order i mocked up here, i added the 420 promo code giving me 10% off my order, and purchased about $175 worth of seeds..... this is enough to get me all 5 UFO free seeds...........

im all mocked up too.....

gallery_13801_182_7626.gif

gallery_13801_182_36503.gif

add shipping and im right at about $200 for 35 beans :)

if i place that exact order next friday-monday i will get everything pictured/priced there PLUS the 8 freebies from the picture above that they are giving away for 3 days only to celebrate their birthday.

I read the news letter and it said that everyone was getting a free gift and some would be better then others, earlier orders got the better things and they said glass ect. Not sure if they actually will send out any glass but that would be quite a nice suprise to even get a little chillum or spoon with your seeds

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds OG CHEM

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 11 Seeds CONF289 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

DNA Genetics Cataract Kush Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 Seeds DNAQ63 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

DNA Genetics Kandy Kush x Skunk

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 13 Seeds DNAW35 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

FREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds FREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds ∞ FREE! FREE!

FREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized 6 pack + DNA/Reserva Privada Lighter FREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese FEM 6 + Lighter ∞ FREE! FREE!

DNA Genetics Pure Afghan 13 seeds DNA-017 ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#3 G13 Labs Purple Haze Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#2 G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#4 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#5 Dinafem Seeds Diesel FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

- Remove Item Subtotal: $266.90

Basket Total: $266.90

65 seeds for under 275 isnt too bad hit the 420 promo and get the other freebies for the bday promo and youre in business for a while. Think I may make this order, will force me to make my clone cabinet to sex the reg seeds and take my time popping them...

we shall see

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds OG CHEM

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 11 Seeds CONF289 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

DNA Genetics Cataract Kush Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 Seeds DNAQ63 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

DNA Genetics Kandy Kush x Skunk

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 13 Seeds DNAW35 ∞ $88.97 $88.97

FREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds FREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds ∞ FREE! FREE!

FREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized 6 pack + DNA/Reserva Privada Lighter FREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese FEM 6 + Lighter ∞ FREE! FREE!

DNA Genetics Pure Afghan 13 seeds DNA-017 ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#3 G13 Labs Purple Haze Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#2 G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#4 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#5 Dinafem Seeds Diesel FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

- Remove Item Subtotal: $266.90

Basket Total: $266.90

65 seeds for under 275 isnt too bad hit the 420 promo and get the other freebies for the bday promo and youre in business for a while. Think I may make this order, will force me to make my clone cabinet to sex the reg seeds and take my time popping them...

we shall see

Don't forget to put discount code 420! 10% off. And its 72 seeds with the bday promo. (Edit I see now you mentioned the discount at the end) :lol:

I'm interested in some of BARNEYS seeds. Anyone have any recommendations?

del.gifthumb_Barneys_Farm_Vanilla_Kush.jpgBarneys Farm Vanilla Kush Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 SeedsBARE62∞$54.99$54.99

del.gifthumb_dna-genetics-sleestack.jpgDNA Genetics Sleestack Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 SeedsDNAC63/DNA-044∞$88.97$88.97

del.gifthumb_DP-orangebud.jpgDutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 SeedsDUTO21/DP1552∞$61.46$61.46

thumb_LA_Cheese.jpgFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized 6 pack + DNA/Reserva Privada LighterFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese FEM 6 + Lighter∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem_california_hash_plant-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#1 Dinafem Seeds California Hash PlantFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem_power_kush.jpgUFO#2 Dinafem Seeds PowerkushFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem-moby-dick-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Moby DickFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_Dinafem-Diesel.jpgUFO#4 Dinafem Seeds DieselFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_g13-labs-sk-no-1-feminized.jpgUFO#5 G13 Labs Skunk #1 FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!del.gif- Remove

ItemSubtotal:$205.42

Discount Coupon

420-$20.55

Basket Total:$184.88

Archived