Attitude Seeds March Promo

Grow Thread

Nightshade is a personal favorite, a rare purple pheno pops up every once in a while. Tangerine Dream seems to be the latest craze. Haven't had any yet though.

tangerine dream is only the hot thing because it just won the cannabis cup. i have heard good and bad about it from respected folks so i figure i better give it my 2 cents as well.

LSD is a good one from barney's farm also. :thumbsu:

Thanks, I might have replace the 3 strains I'm currently looking at with LSD, Nightshade and Tangerine Dream now. Although, the Dutch Passion Orange Bud is really intriguing me.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I might have replace the 3 strains I'm currently looking at with LSD, Nightshade and Tangerine Dream now. Although, the Dutch Passion Orange Bud is really intriguing me.

Orange buds nice and old school, but I don't think it stands up to a lot of modern genetics.

Nice! I take it this is a strain that you keep around?

Yeah clones of her were available in Norcal like wildfire a few years back, I know theres still some shops out there that have em.

Alright, I switched it up a little bit. This is my final answer....maybe, I might not try to get both DNA and Connoisseur bonus offers.

del.gifthumb_dna-genetics-sleestack.jpgDNA Genetics Sleestack Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 SeedsDNAC63/DNA-044∞$88.97$88.97

del.gifthumb_barney_farm_night_shade.jpgPick and Mix Barneys Farm Night Shade Feminized

Pick & Mix Seeds per pack: 01 SeedsPick and Mix∞$12.93$38.78

del.gifthumb_secret-recipe-edit-for-attitude.jpgConnoisseur Genetics Seeds Secret Recipe

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 11 SeedsCONJ289∞$88.97$88.97

del.gifthumb_Barneys_Farm_Tangerine_Dream_Cannabis_Seeds_Feminized.jpgPick and Mix Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream Feminized

Pick & Mix Seeds per pack: 01 SeedsPICS175∞$11.31$33.93

del.gifthumb_Barneys_Farm_LSD.jpgBarneys Farm LSD Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 SeedsBARN525F/barn525f∞$54.99$54.99

thumb_LA_Cheese.jpgFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized 6 pack + DNA/Reserva Privada LighterFREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese FEM 6 + Lighter∞FREE!FREE

!thumb_nophoto.gifFREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seedsFREE Connoseuir Genetics pack! Lucky Dip 11 regular seeds∞FREE!FREE!thumb_dinafem_california_hash_plant-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#1 Dinafem Seeds California Hash PlantFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem_power_kush.jpgUFO#2 Dinafem Seeds PowerkushFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dinafem-moby-dick-marijuana-seeds.jpgUFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Moby DickFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_Dinafem-Diesel.jpgUFO#4 Dinafem Seeds DieselFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_g13-labs-sk-no-1-feminized.jpgUFO#5 G13 Labs Skunk #1 FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

del.gif- Remove ItemSubtotal:$305.63

Discount Coupon

420-$30.56

Basket Total:$275.07

need to get those 2 together to make a creamsicle

Dam!

Vanilla Kush and Tangerine Dream sound so good it makes me want to put on the overalls and wrap the tin foil hat around my head and get jiggy with it!

Mizerman

p.s. I've always been rather fruity

:P

Almost any order gets the promo, and here's how you dodge the wife knowing... Goto your bank, put some cash on a pre-paid credit card, place order with that card and intercept the mail, or send it to a close trustworthy friends house ;)

Use

13 freebies with a $192 order... thats a lotta freebies :)

im getting 2 - 5packs of the fem tangerine dream.... gotta see what the hype is about.

i'll probably just fill up on some dinafems to make up the rest of the order.

Use the 420 code for 10% off

Almost any order gets the promo, and here's how you dodge the wife knowing... Goto your bank, put some cash on a pre-paid credit card, place order with that card and intercept the mail, or send it to a close trustworthy friends house ;)

I like the wal mart pre paid cards. When she sees you with your new goodies, tell her you bought it a while ago and it finally came... :devil:

This would be a great buy to go with my new grow room !

Mike thats what I have the walmart card LOL she is not so OK with what I am doing and with construction on the house still needing done she is not OK with spending money on marijuana LOL Once I get the above the garage man cave done she said she won't care cause it will be out of her site. Hard to pass up a sweet deal like that though from attitude

Archived