Attitude Seeds March Promo

Grow Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im tryin to get my order in, the site is waaayyyyy jammed up lol

I have been trying since 4:55am. The site WILL NOT let me check out or view my basket that has been set up since yesterday. Getting VERY irratated...

At this point I dont even care about the promotion... I just want my order. I hope the strains I want arent sold out if/when Im able to get through...lol

uf you go to the prepaid visa website, there may be a place to put a zip code in to use it.

i had to with a "vanilla" visa prepaid

just an idea

I missed the bank yesterady and tried to get a prepaid visa for thsi morning, but all the cards said only in us transaction only. So i am forced to wait ill 9 am this morning or just use my bank debit card which i think i will this time.:growl:

Yeah that is what i have is a vanillia one. What do you mean zipcode. I called the customer service rep and he said no only in us. So has anyone just said screw it and use tehre bank card? I cant even log in and what up when processing card will the screen freeze?

The promo seeds show up before payment........ no name given for the G13 strain other than it's femanized

My basket is loaded, I see all the promos, think I am going to sit back and wait a bit........ I already saw all the giveaways... spring pipe was neat, I am going for the white DNA shirt multicolored logo

WOOOOT!!!!

Here is meh order:

Order Inventory:

Product: BIG BUDDHA Blue Cheese Feminized

Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

Quantity: 1

Product Code: CHS-502F

Price: £32.99

Product: UFO#5 G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized

Product Code: FREE SEED

Price: £0.00

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

Product: FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar

Product: FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

I give up! :angry:

I give up too...Man im sooo pissed. I stayed up all night only to get screwed around for 3 hours. I had it all the way to the pay screen several times and I kept getting denied. I tried 3 different cards all of which have plenty of money on them to no avail. I tried several times to make a phone order and the girl kept telling me they couldnt take my order over the phone because the website was too backed up??? Then when I try again online I get rerouted back to the my basket and they tell me plushberry is out of stock! (the only strain I REALLY wanted). Attitude better make this right or I will be taking my money elsewhere from now on.

I give up too...Man im sooo pissed. I stayed up all night only to get screwed around for 3 hours. I had it all the way to the pay screen several times and I kept getting denied. I tried 3 different cards all of which have plenty of money on them to no avail. I tried several times to make a phone order and the girl kept telling me they couldnt take my order over the phone because the website was too backed up??? Then when I try again online I get rerouted back to the my basket and they tell me plushberry is out of stock! (the only strain I REALLY wanted). Attitude better make this right or I will be taking my money elsewhere from now on.

That has happened to me too, last Oct. They charged my card 3 times cuz it did go thru but web page said denied. Check your e-mail to make sure you didn't place 3 orders

Who's trying to trade what, I've got ~5 Kandy Kush x Skunk, Afghan and Bubblelicious I wouldn't mind trading around for some other flavors.

Order Inventory:

Product: DNA Genetics Kandy Kush x Skunk

Product: Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

Product: FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar

Product: FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

Product: UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush