Attitude Seeds March Promo

Grow Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:notfair: :notfair: :notfair:

Mybe ill get my card with my seeds... :lol: j/k

Maybe tomorrow..

"your item was delivered at 1:33pm TODAY" !!

Im so excited :rock:

I got a white XL "respect" Attitude shirt, pretty nice.

My G13 freebie, ended up being......Sour AK Fem. :goodjob: ( the one i wanted )

All the Fre T.H. Seeds came in Pairs (2)

The U.F.O. Freebies are singles. ( not sure if this differs )

Oh, and a free pack of Jass King Size Papers :thumbsu:

This was an awesome promo. Cant wait to do it again !

I got these just because of the deal, right now my grow area is pretty full even tho I'm well under my plant count I dont want to squeeze them in, I still have another attitude order that I haven't even popped yet. I figure I'll have the "throwback" strains when the new ones are in next fall :thumbsu:

Hah Yea, I think im gonna do orders whenever they have a deal that i like :)

You dont do any grow journals ?

Hah Yea, I think im gonna do orders whenever they have a deal that i like :)

You dont do any grow journals ?

Unfortunatly I am not comfortable enough with out law to be that open. I know it's strange that I offer P2P with meds, but I only offer small amounts to good members of this board, and prescreened patients. As for grow journals youre letting the world into your room, as well as the location of your room if you don't strip your digital pictures from their geotagging ect. Once the feds stop kicking doors down maybe I'll do a grow journal, until then I'm going to share a little bit of the final product, offer some clippings/clones when I have them in stock and keep advancing in my techniques so when I finally do a grow journal you guys will be impressed.

I take that back. The bean cracked open showing the little tap root. Should I plant it now or wait untill its bigger. I popped it in a wet paper towel.

Let that baby sit in the papertowel (moist) ontop of your ballast all day, let the taproot get a good 1"+ and then put it in your medium youll see a stronger plant I promise

Edit to explain my logic: Once you plant that, you cut off oxy to some extend pending what medium you use, if you give it a bigger tap root then it will allow the seedling to absorb more oxy and minerals thus creating a stronger plant

• 2 weeks later...

Archived