Do You Have Spider Mite ?

I'm a Mite-Rid Distributor , and the Product works very well .....

I have another Product that I am Testing ( AMERICAN MADE )... :thumbsu:

I have a few small sample of the Product that i will send to YOU FREE ... :thumbsu:

Im looking for those that are in Need of immediately ....

All i ask is that You Post your results here ...

The New Product is :

NON TOXIC ( Safe for People & Pets ) ,

FAST ACTING , Can use from Seedling to Harvest ,

Kills Mites on Contact ...

Saves Valuable Crops ...

Safe and Effective ....

Controls Spider Mite Infestations ...

Ready to Use ( No Mixing Required )...

Use as Often as you like ....

For use on vegetbles , Fruit , Herbs , Flowers , Greenhouse ,

Indoor Plants , Cuttings and Clones ....

Anymore of them free samples I am in need

If you have Mites Badly ,

They 'll need treated at least twice w/ Mite-Rid

Then i treat once a month in Veg Room and have

NOT had a Problem Since .... like an insurance policy ...

I sent some small Free Samples of " No Spider Mites™ "

All free samples gone

http://www.nospidermites.com/index.php

Plus one of the other Mods Bought a bigger bottle (16oz) of it

and was'nt Happy w/ it , So i refunded his Money and ate the lose ...

They say it has a Money Back Guarantee ?

To my understand and personal research ...

If you have Mites Badly , I would first treat them w/ the

" No Spider Mites™ " and then in about 3 days treat them w/

" Mite Rid " and then in another 5-7 days treat them again ...

The " No Spider Mites™ " does kill the Mites and eggs on Contact...

I seen it w/ my own eyes , But does not keep protection like

the " Mite Rid " does ....

I know for a fact that " Mite Rid " works very well and I Love it ...

http://mite-rid.com/index.shtml

It's just a pain in the Butt ....

I was charging $30 a bottle...

Plus it cost me approx. $2.55 to send w/ confirm shipping

which i never charged anyone , Nor any Taxes...

and then i was worried about someone snitching me

out for selling a product w/out charging taxes ...

So i ended up getting a Fed & State tax number ...

Still waiting for the License to get here ...

Plus in order for me to follow the rules of our Site

I'm going to have to buy an Ad to Sale here ...

All i wanted to do was be able to help some members

that are having a hard time getting rid of those

Nasty Spider Mites ...

You can get a quart of concentrate spray at lowes, depot for $ 9.00 makes about 25 gallons. Just has prythanes in it NOTHING else. It is for gardens, and says on the label CAN BE USED UP TO THE DAY OF HARVEST but I wouldnt advise it. Or would I ever advise anything that is suppose to get into the plant to work. Just my 2 cents. But you also cant do a half a$$ job to eradicate them. Like if you have carpet, almost impossible. Need to spray every 5 days at least three times

Edited by affordablemimeds

Can you tell me what's in the new product? It didn't listed the ingredients on the link.

Thanks!

Organic Citronella 0.50 %

Organic Gernium 0.30 %

other Ingredients 99.20 %

( Water , Organic Cottonseed Oil , Citric Acid & Rosemary )

hey tarazan thanks for the mite rid.. as others stated i was worried it was not working after the first spray..

so 4 days later i sprayed again...

im happy to say it killed everything eggs,adults, everything..

im very happy how well this stuff works.... way to go doc....

Your so Very Welcome " Green-Nubie ...

Yes i have found that two treatment are Necessary ...

Plus i treat my Veg Room once a month if it needs it or not ...

It's my Insurance policy and So far so good ....

Thank You for reporting back ... :thumbsu:

OK

it's official

over a year of growing.....7th cycle or so....

finally running perpetual with 3-5 plants maturing weekly...

and a few days ago i noticed white spots...well OK so i noticed the spot several days ago maybe even a week or better (things are crazy around here)

i pulled a few sample leaves....checked um under the scope and decided i have powdery mildew.....

so i read researched and decided to try green cure. so i ordered it from sears(best price including delivery because i cant get it local) and it arrived yesterday when i came home it was here.

so this morning....

i have a awesome specimen of a cheese variant that is only a few days away from the chop chop and i was scoping the buds before lights out perusing those wondrous trychomes overjoyed with the cloudy milky turning wine color and....'.;,.;=-[[=[]]]]]]]xxxxxxxer

a critter ran across my field of view....

a little bass turd fart suckin oops for takin in clones...but it was bound to happen dag nabbit all fookin fekked up mites.:mad:

oh no :startle:

the white spots aren't mildew.... so thats good....but

hey doc...

got any more samples? or are we in purchase mode? i would like to purchase a sample if need be and i would happily devote a response thread to help where it applies. :geek:

i am running a perpetual grow with plants in all 12 weeks of the cycle. (12 slots representing the life cycle of my plants 4-6 weeks in veg and then 6-8 weeks in flower depending on individual plant needs....with each having at least one plant right now) so i have 25 or so in various stage of flower right now and the same in various stage of veg.

running in 2 rooms very similar to your layout.

i would like to find a cure that won't effect the taste, but at this juncture that might be difficult at best as 2 of those (including my baby cheese) are due to come out this weekend.....

oh the evil goodness....

twisted world we live in ya'll

up is down and left is all right now...

things are way flipped floppy this year....maybe it's because i turned 40 last summer

i must be gripped in the middle of a mid life crisis...

thanks universe for the gift of mites.....i have been looking forward to the battle >>>NOT<<<

:bong7bp: >>:bong7bp:>> :bong7bp:>> :bong7bp:>> :bong7bp:

Morning " Mibrains "

I sent you a pm where to send compensation ..

I 'll send your Mite-Rid package out Today ...

Just follow my enclosed instructions ...

Hopefully you don't have Mites Badly w/ Webs ?

Keep me Posted ...

Huggs :bighug: Tarzan

yeah well it's my own fault....

sorta...

i have been told by the "elders" to start a mite regiment during veg as a preventative measure. and i kept waiting until i had 30$ to purchase the mite rid, thinkin i would be safe.

some things need to be bought and used even if they are outside the available current budget **smile**

i only saw 1 live mite so far, and i cleaned the entire veg room this morning...actually the past 6 hrs or so, but now that i am looking i see little tiny white specks on every plant. probably eggs, but under close micro they look like fuzzy kinda flat irregular shaped little patches...

yep...

pay attention...duhhh

a person could ask how would i miss this, but as a newb we all learn things...sometimes the hard way...

anyone who reads this and isnt pre-treating for mites....good luck....start now.

bubblegrower told me.

af told me

you told me

everyone said it...

i figured i was obsessivly clean....and thats enough?

nope....not good enough....

whats the concensus on powdery mildew treatments? i ordered / recieved earth cure organic mold / mildew treatment and figure i will add mite and mold treatments to my girls from clone through veg right up to flower.

earth cure says you can use it up to 1 day prior to fruit harvest, but i would rather avoid that...

checks in the mail...**Smile**

no really

LOL

Sweet..

thanks Dr T

package arrived already today.

i opened it like it was Christmas morning.

the extra instructions are a nice touch doc.

i sprayed all the girls to the point of over drip....to include stems and exposed topsoil...

directions state no need to turn leaves, ,so i shall not...i will just drench them babies good...2 hrs b4 lights on in flower (takin extra precaution to not spray plants that are anywhere near within 14 days of harvest) somewhat more lightly to try to cull the outbreak in the flower arena.....but my strategy lies with the veg room treatments allowing the next generation plants entering the flower cycle to be not only mite free but resistant to future infestation as well....so i soaked them babies good boy.....oh yeah, they are drippin like my ex wife....

and i plan on repeating the process in 5 days...

then again to add to my "cycle of life" as a preventative measure on all new plants. at least treating each plant 4 times(once a week or so) prior to entering flower.

thanks doc.

so far so good.

I'll update over the next few days as i progress.

or digress **smile**

nevermind....

so far so good.

it's been a few days and all i see now is the white spots, and dead bugs. no live ones viewed since the application of "mite rid"

there is a fine shiney film covering the leaves still, and i think its been workin nicely.

i am set to reapply around wed i think it is.

thanks again dr.T

:goodjob:

so far so good.

Temp is 70-80 humidity is round 40-50%. Two applications of soaking them down real good. I don't have an infestation but there are a few on each big leaf and I have 24 plants

:thumbsu:http://www.lowes.com...p:SearchCatalog

for the money and the ease of availability, there is none better :thumbsu:

that bottle makes 16 gallons.

• 2 weeks later...

well after my third application i find i still have mites...in fact i am seeing more leaves with many spots instead of just a few spots here and there.

i used a garden sprayer and literally soaked the room not just the plants and stems but any place the little boogers might have been hiding.

gonna need something more powerful? or does this mite rid not work as well as described?

is mite rid preventative only? now i am worried i have an infestation brewing.

i can only soak them plants so often without causing trouble...

advice? should i increase the dose strength beyond recommended? treat more frequently or try something else?

i am not happy knowing those snot nose little boogers are eating my plant and sucking the life out of her.

well after my third application i find i still have mites...in fact i am seeing more leaves with many spots instead of just a few spots here and there.

i used a garden sprayer and literally soaked the room not just the plants and stems but any place the little boogers might have been hiding.

gonna need something more powerful? or does this mite rid not work as well as described?

is mite rid preventative only? now i am worried i have an infestation brewing.

i can only soak them plants so often without causing trouble...

advice? should i increase the dose strength beyond recommended? treat more frequently or try something else?

i am not happy knowing those snot nose little boogers are eating my plant and sucking the life out of her.

I wish you would of Called Me ...

I was just in your Neighborhood Yesterday ...

Got a Freaking Speeding Ticket trying to hurry there ....

Can you come see Me Today ?

I 've got that other Stuff :

" No Spider Mites " .... It kills Mites and Eggs on Contact ...

I know someone else in your Area that is struggling

w/ controling their Grow Area ...

I wish you would of Called Me ...

I was just in your Neighborhood Yesterday ...

Got a Freaking Speeding Ticket trying to hurry there ....

Can you come see Me Today ?

I 've got that other Stuff :

" No Spider Mites " .... It kills Mites and Eggs on Contact ...

I know someone else in your Area that is struggling

w/ controling their Grow Area ...

no worries doc..

i sprayed them again friday the third application and was hopeing it would work because i used a garden sprayer this time and soaked them girls good......but this morning while doing flower room maintanence i found a sheetload of them boogers. alive running marathons on the backside of my leaves....

i even treated the underside of the leaves on friday...

the veg room looks pretty clean, no signs of them bad boys in there.....just partyin on my flower chicks...

i have to go to alpena today...no time for a side trip...i am already short on time.

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Tarzan, I’m happy to say once again you’ve came through, all mites are gone!!! Two of my plants didn’t make it, but they were too far gone by the time I talked to you. But now I have 4 huge healthy girls in flower , and 8 in veg all are mite free.

I also want to thank you for all that you and the club have done for my wife and I, I really can not put into words how grateful we are to you for opening your home and hearts to us, and for all the great people we have met through you and Jane. Your kindness reaches farther than you might think, I was able to help 2 new card holders with 4 healthy clones apiece because of your advice and help. Once again thank you for all that you’ve done for us, I don’t have room to list all of it, people like you and Jane are very rare. We hope to make another meeting soon and look forward to seeing everyone again.

Dave & Ginger