Waterford Cafe Caregivers Denied The Right To Even Say The Word Medical In Court

Is Mr Komorn the attorney. If so that wont fly long and jury's pick up on that and trust me its a turn off for them to hear from the judge that curtain things cant be talked about in a court of law. Seem kinda the same way they wont let Eric take video of my Appeals Court hearing

The only reason to not let a video record of a courtroom proceeding like yours is because that court has something to hide from the public. What could that be?CorruptJudge.gifscan.jpgThePeoplesKangarooCourtcopy.jpgkangaroo_court_1.jpgkangaroo-court.png

The only reason to not let a video record of a courtroom proceeding like yours is because that court has something to hide from the public. What could that be?CorruptJudge.gifscan.jpgThePeoplesKangarooCourtcopy.jpgkangaroo_court_1.jpgkangaroo-court.png

i was at one of these courts today were the guy can not say that he is a MMJ and uses it for medical but the judge said it 1 time to the jury and the PA said it i could not belive it something is happening here

We can not tolerate this, if your attorney accepts any instructions from anyone stating that you can not say that you are a medical patient I suggest you fire that attorney on the spot and contact an actual attorney. They are paid very high fees and they need to do their job to the best of their ability to protect the patient. It is plain and clear in the law WE voted in that a medical qualifying patient is exempt from prosecution and clearly the judicial system is overlooking this. We can not stand for this and we need to fight to the very end for each and every ones freedom before the world police have cameras in every room in every house watching your ever move, and no I am not paranoid that is a VERY REAL possibility for people below 50 to see that being at least talked about in their life times.

That’s all for my rant, I'm not anti society guy I just don't like being treated like a criminal.

We can not tolerate this, if your attorney accepts any instructions from anyone stating that you can not say that you are a medical patient I suggest you fire that attorney on the spot and contact an actual attorney. They are paid very high fees and they need to do their job to the best of their ability to protect the patient. It is plain and clear in the law WE voted in that a medical qualifying patient is exempt from prosecution and clearly the judicial system is overlooking this. We can not stand for this and we need to fight to the very end for each and every ones freedom before the world police have cameras in every room in every house watching your ever move, and no I am not paranoid that is a VERY REAL possibility for people below 50 to see that being at least talked about in their life times.

That’s all for my rant, I'm not anti society guy I just don't like being treated like a criminal.

In the Livingston case, the stack of motions filed looked to be about nine inches thick.

The jury didn't like what the judge was doing and came back "not guilty."

Juries don't like being lied to by the court.

In the Livingston case, the stack of motions filed looked to be about nine inches thick.

The jury didn't like what the judge was doing and came back "not guilty."

Juries don't like being lied to by the court.

Peanutbutter is correct.

I was in that courtroom.

Justice prevailed. The jury saw right through the complete and utter bullchit from the prosecutor and the judge.

Kudos to Komorn!

Mizerman

p.s. if a few of the people that were so concerned about this issue, they should have come out and watched a master at work...just my two cents.

p.s.p.s. and, the original poster of this thread is incorrect

any news on the next court day

Dr. Judge Khun has still not issued his ruling...as to when they will go to Circuit Court.

That little bow-tie wearing judge has tried to put Bill & Candi through the ringer but they are standing strong...and not backing down.

We saw them last night for a couple of hours and they are simply ready to get in front of a jury...(of their peers).

With over 450 applications being sent in each day to the MDCH in Lansing, what percentage of those are from Oakland County?

At the present time, that's 2250 a week and that comes to 117,000 per year...and those numbers are increasing every week.

The latest census figures showed that there were 9,969,727 people living in the state and 1,205,508 people living in Oakland County.

That means 12% of the population lives in Oakland County. That means 12% of the applications the MDCH are receiving are from Oakland County.

Of those 12%, how many of their friends, neighbors, and family members are sympathetic to medical marijuana patients and caregivers? That 12% increases exponentially!!!

We only need ONE person on a jury not to convict and if it's a 12 member jury, there will be at least TWO or THREE....or more who will not convict them of anything.

Just my statistical rant for Saturday afternoon,

Mizerman

Thanks for the update as you know i was inn court for 2 days this week and no one on that jury saw it the way they should have even some people on the jury said it was the Devi's weed she called it and one said if it was for medical she could under stand that but it could not say the words

he did not take the stand i ask him why? he said his Lawyer told him it might hurt him now see this this guy is facing 4-5 years April 4 is his scenting day

P.S their was a guy downstairs for the same thing he had 9 plants i told him all about are new Law he didn't no any thing about it

i told him to tell the PA that he knew about it just so that the PA would know that he knew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr_smith

Why not wear a medical marihuana t-shirt under another t-shirt and then in the middle of talking while on the stand take the one shirt off................

Contempt. I think the best way would be to have protesters with signs at every entrance..

I am sorry but I would have to be held in contempt because these judges are breaking the law by denying us our rights to our defense. Maybe bring up you have a doctors recommendation for marijuana and have a state registered card. Also make sure to bring up the fact the judge is denying you the right to use certain words. Maybe if we call enough of these s.o.b.'s out on their b.s. They will knock it off!

I am sorry but I would have to be held in contempt because these judges are breaking the law by denying us our rights to our defense. Maybe bring up you have a doctors recommendation for marijuana and have a state registered card. Also make sure to bring up the fact the judge is denying you the right to use certain words. Maybe if we call enough of these s.o.b.'s out on their b.s. They will knock it off!

his sentencing day is April 4 he did not take the stand because his Lawyer told him it was up to him

i wound have and i will if they pull this on us

I'm trying to get this straight. Thanks Bob, btw for everything you do.

Livingston County guy, not allowed to use AD or say Medical cuz he applied for card after he got busted. I'm sorry, for him but I have to agree this guy should be afforded no protection under the law.

The guys in Waterford, they sold to OCS deputies with fake cards. Why can't they use the word medical? I don't know that they had good intentions, they at least had cards and carded the cops, right?!

btw if you open up a brick and mortar dispensary IN OAKLAND COUNTY,aren't you sort of asking for it?? Not to say you are wrong for doing it, just what's your motivation? Providing safe access for patients and clarifying grey areas in the law or making bank!

I don't know those Waterford guys. If their idea was to make $$, I don't think that is working out real good for them.

I'm trying to get this straight. Thanks Bob, btw for everything you do.

Livingston County guy, not allowed to use AD or say Medical cuz he applied for card after he got busted. I'm sorry, for him but I have to agree this guy should be afforded no protection under the law.

The guys in Waterford, they sold to OCS deputies with fake cards. Why can't they use the word medical? I don't know that they had good intentions, they at least had cards and carded the cops, right?!

btw if you open up a brick and mortar dispensary IN OAKLAND COUNTY,aren't you sort of asking for it?? Not to say you are wrong for doing it, just what's your motivation? Providing safe access for patients and clarifying grey areas in the law or making bank!

I don't know those Waterford guys. If their idea was to make $$, I don't think that is working out real good for them.

My Question to you is do you know what sec 8 says about the AD?

No money = no Justice and that is sad

That is the truth. Only the rich have a narrow scope of limited rights. Land of the incarcerated. The majority are incarcerated for being ill. Most of our prison system is full of those who self medicate. Justice my azz.

Why not? Is he not a qualifying patient? Does he not benefit from the therapeutic use of marijuana? Is he a criminal?

Archived