Caregiver Needed Clare Area

jgeroux23

• 4 months later...

Hello i am a new patience living in harrison in need of caregiver i have no other way to get my meds cant grow where i live. can anyone help point me in a safe direction

Same here. Let us know if you would be interested as I am looking to grow full time. Have a great set up with green house and very determined to get up and running. Would love to help you out. I am also in Harrison.

Hello i am a new patience living in harrison in need of caregiver i have no other way to get my meds cant grow where i live. can anyone help point me in a safe direction

We have a compassion club (Clare County Compassion Club http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ ) we host meetings every other weekend in Clare Library..Next meeting is July11th,2011 12pm - 2pm..Then we go to private location for a canna market..Where patients and caregivers can buy /sell/trade there wears...Hope to see you there.. These are good places to meet caregivers/patients...Hope to see you there..Hope this will help you..Finding a caregiver is not all that easy to find a good one..Come and meet a few n your area..then make a choice..