Help Attitude Seeds

anonymousgrower?

As stated before I ordered some beans from attitude seed bank!

The USPS is asking me to sign for the package? It has me scared to even get the package?

My other friend ordered a mass amount of seeds 1700 and never had to sign I just ordered a little $160 worth and they want me to sign don't seem right if you ask me?

I emailed Attitude and are waiting a response to why I have to sign for it.

Can I get in trouble for ordering these?

I had the same feeling. Everything came through nice. I would order from them again. Waiting on my merchandise to grow. Thats the hard part.

Did you have to sign?

You are not suppose to have to sign. But, since the first of the year their has been a number of reports of people having to sign or go to the post office to pick up their orders. I have not heard of any bad outcomes, but this is a new practice.

Some one said this is a new policy for over sea mail, but I have not had to sign for anything myself.

Did you have to sign?

You are not suppose to have to sign. But, since the first of the year their has been a number of reports of people having to sign or go to the post office to pick up their orders. I have not heard of any bad outcomes, but this is a new practice.

Some one said this is a new policy for over sea mail, but I have not had to sign for anything myself.

I ordered two bongs from overseas. It took forever for them to get here, and when they were delivered, the mail lady had me sign for them. I didn't think anything about it, but this is also the mail lady who delivers everything to me from the MDCH labeled "Michigan Medical Marijuana Program" in big black letters. I think she looks at me funny some times. I think I look at her funny sometimes too. She always laughs and tells me to have a nice day. She has taken to calling me by my first name. Same way with the manager at the local PO. I think they know I am a patient. :))

I used to have my card posted on my door in my apartment so my neighbors would shut up. I ordered from a glass site the mail lady saw the name and she just laughed, obviously depends on the mail person but I have ordered from attitude and I did not have to sign pre 2011 besides one time when my mailbox was pretty full

How did you know you have to sign? Is it in the tracking or a note on your door?

My tracking number said "notice left signature required"

On my way home from picking up my daughter I seen the mail lady and stopped and asked if she had a package for me to sign?

She said that she forgot the package yesterday and that was the only reason she didn't leave it yesterday and that she already had put it in my box!

So I made it home and my shirt and beans were in there :)

Thanks for helping this dude out!

Yeah, I get something different everytime, NYC diesel shirt, Attitude fist, Fly high club,Last time (last week) I got my mug in a box,a Cali Connection mug. Excellent service, good germ rates. Some banks genetics are better than others... Greenhouse is dead on on alot of what they say/show. Been runnin some MotaRebel and the Blazing pistoleros gear also... Amazing structure, quality and flavors are TopShelf. RockN' out with Motas Ronnie J Dio strain now, Amazing heritage there , Herijuana X RockyMountain High...Supposedly almost "Too strong", Can't wait to see for myself!!! :sword: Also there is some decent gear at irievibeseeds.com, good breeder, good stock.

Archived