Caregiver Question Lansing Area

spartangreen2331

Hey everybody I don't have my card yet but I have all my documentation and I'm going to a compassionate doctor soon. I just had a couple of questions about the caregiver/patient relationship.

My buddy has his medical card and he gets all his stuff for free from his caregiver. I've been lurking around this site and a couple others and I'm seeing caregivers advertise their services for a certain price per gram (like 7 bucks per or something like that)...I'm wondering what the norm is for the caregiver/patient relationship. Does it just depend on the caregiver I get? I'm a college student so I don't have a lot of money so obviously I would rather get my medicine for free but 7-8 bucks a gram is still alot better than I would've paid getting it of the street.

From lurking this site I've gathered that I should probably find a compassion club or something like that to find a reliable caregiver. I live in Lansing so I'm hoping that someone on here could point me in the right direction for a Lansing compassion club.

I know it probably sounds like it but I'm not trying to take advantage of the system or whatever...I really do need marijuana for my chronic knee and back pain, pills cause me to have worse side-effects and smoking marijuana is the only thing that can make it so I can go for a run or workout. But, I don't have alot of money and I want to make sure that I get my medicine for the cheapest amount of money possible.

I know this is a lot I'm just hoping that I can get some advice for my situation.

I just met up with Green Cross in Lansing, they post here sometimes and have a great non-profit program. When my 21 days are up, I'll be looking for a caregiver through them. I highly recommend you contact them, I was told there are plenty of caregivers in the club interested in working something out. Since caregivers have the potential to make a very good profit on a patient's plant allotment, I don't think it should be too hard to find a caregiver willing to offer some free meds. That's what I'm looking to do, I see it as a win-win situation for both parties.

what he said ^^^^ and dont think your doing wrong looking for a good c.g who can give meds free, they are out there, take your time make sure you know that c.g. use meds and get to know them, If they are serious they will work with you and build a relationship with you!

Hang in there, you dont have to pick a c.g when you apply keep your grow rites till you find the rite one!

Peace

Nothing in life is free...if you want free meds than youll have to grow it yourself...buy your own nutes, soil, pots, lights, hoods, ballasts, electric...oh yeah the electric...not to mention procuring quality genetics...this is the only way to be free

And it still costs a s hit ton

If your so called buddy has it made in the shade...id be quick to sign them up

I found my Lansing area cg on MMMA :thumbsu:

Good Luck fellow Spartan :sword:

Go Green! Go White! Go MSU!

No Good luck to you! You just assigned a stranger is what i take from this! did c.g want a deposit or donation?

I found my 1st cg on here! big mistake HUGE MISTAKE! luckily I was smarter than him and i got mine, and im sure he is as pissed at me as im as pissed at him, and now it seems he is banned from this site! hmmmmm must of been screwing people from downstate, and this site!

Peace

It amuses me how people will sighn up strangers as caregivers or vice versa . I dont get it to be honest I would never grow for a stranger and never would I be looking for free meds from strangers . Unless I knew them I would be worried about being scammed of my plant count as well as in fear of what are they doing with the overages I am entitled to . If they are out selling your plants overages and not sharing the cash thats not compassion to me . But hey to each his own . I have had to tell friends sorry I wont grow for anyone but family . I would not want someone with my Patient card running around with 2 1/2 ounces of meds that are legally mine if with card . And yeah you could have your card passed out to those you wish not . I refuse to allow anyone to see my patients cards as they are private and should be so as well as confedential . They are not public info and by sighing a stranger yours could be public info as well as anything about you . Lets face it if they go down for stupidity , then your possibly going down to . People lie and will so no matter in the end to keep there selves protected and will say to hell with you and yours when it comes down to it . Good luck . Youll need it for sure with this topic of choice .....

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

It amuses me how people will sighn up strangers as caregivers or vice versa . I dont get it to be honest I would never grow for a stranger and never would I be looking for free meds from strangers . Unless I knew them I would be worried about being scammed of my plant count as well as in fear of what are they doing with the overages I am entitled to . If they are out selling your plants overages and not sharing the cash thats not compassion to me . But hey to each his own . I have had to tell friends sorry I wont grow for anyone but family . I would not want someone with my Patient card running around with 2 1/2 ounces of meds that are legally mine if with card . And yeah you could have your card passed out to those you wish not . I refuse to allow anyone to see my patients cards as they are private and should be so as well as confedential . They are not public info and by sighing a stranger yours could be public info as well as anything about you . Lets face it if they go down for stupidity , then your possibly going down to . People lie and will so no matter in the end to keep there selves protected and will say to hell with you and yours when it comes down to it . Good luck . Youll need it for sure with this topic of choice .....

Hey Odawaw,

I don't seem to see what you mean by scammed of your plant count. How can a caregiver scam you of your count. If you didn't make prior arrangements. if you didn't pay for the plants/seeds or pay for the nutz or light bill, what claim do you have on the plants. And in the part you say"If they are out selling your plants overages and not sharing the cash thats not compassion to me" s so compassion comes with a price huh? How can you criticize then, another CG that is trying to break even on costs. maybe even put a buck or two into his pocket, when by your own words,, share the cash with me..

No Good luck to you! You just assigned a stranger is what i take from this! did c.g want a deposit or donation?

I found my 1st cg on here! big mistake HUGE MISTAKE! luckily I was smarter than him and i got mine, and im sure he is as pissed at me as im as pissed at him, and now it seems he is banned from this site! hmmmmm must of been screwing people from downstate, and this site!

Peace

So all caregivers on here are crooks, I am a caregiver on here, so im a crook, you need to chill out Phaq. There are way more good CG's on here than bad, and just because you got scammed or treated poorly doesn't reflect on everyone. You won't/don't grow for anyone now, something about the hassle of growing, and the BS that came with it. Oh how quicly we forget,, LOL so now you got over on a CG and get your meds free. So how can you fault every caregiver when you yourself won't do it anymore.

LOL A Grey area, you been listening to the anti folks to long. Thrill of being legal, ya right, patients bitchin everything is theirs, wanting free meds, for no cost, just the caregiver putting out all the cash, risk, and the headaches of people that think warped. Yes that is such a thrill. And oh so much grey, ...

If they are serious they will work with you and build a relationship with you!

Sorry to hear about your jank CG but my cg & I have a wonderful relationship. Both our needs are being met with our agreement.

Unless I knew them I would be worried about being scammed of my plant count as well as in fear of what are they doing with the overages I am entitled to . If they are out selling your plants overages and not sharing the cash thats not compassion to me. I would not want someone with my Patient card running around with 2 1/2 ounces of meds that are legally mine if with card .

Since you have patients ODAWADANNY, how compassionate are you with your overages? Just wondering. As along as I have my medicine readily available, I'm not worried nor do i care about being scammed out of my plant overages that I may or may not be entitled to. If you were a patient and worried about your cg flaunting your patient card while running around with 2 1/2 ounces of "your" meds, you might want to pick a more reliable/trust-worthy cg

~~just my two sheckles**

So all caregivers on here are crooks, I am a caregiver on here, so im a crook, you need to chill out Phaq. There are way more good CG's on here than bad, and just because you got scammed or treated poorly doesn't reflect on everyone. You won't/don't grow for anyone now, something about the hassle of growing, and the BS that came with it. Oh how quicly we forget,, LOL so now you got over on a CG and get your meds free. So how can you fault every caregiver when you yourself won't do it anymore.

Willy Im sorry if i came off as all c.g's!

That is not what i ment, Im talking of someone who has never grown and is looking to make it big as a brand newbie c.g!

I know there are many many awsome c.g's in here and in our whole communty!

I am not pulling one over on my c.g/Friend and I dont use that term litely!

The c.g that played me dirty was a newbie also!

I think it is in the best interest of the pt and the c.g's out there, if the pt just gets his or her card and appoint no cg till you find the rite one that can show you meds rite now, and if your legal can even let you try some for a lil bit and build a relationship, I did not need to do that with me 2nd c.g we already have a relationship, he is very thankful for what i assigned to him! he is legal! and only one of many of my friends who are willing to put their butts out there with you! I know im a target there fore i choose not to live where a grow is ;)

And let me just say this!!!! Your Good in my book!

Peace

p.s willy i dont know if you have read my posts in the last yr and a half, but i aint having to good of luck all around, and Im not by no means new to this lets say culture! I have been lucky enough to not be caught with anything other than simple possesion as far as courts go! im a retired drunk driver! That is the kinda record i have! I totaly dont trust anyone i dont see or have ever seen! Im truly sorry you took offense! and im sorry to all other fine cg's out there!

Sounds like you need to chill out willy , your taking things way to personal man . Go medicate and chill bro . We need support and good vibes here not negativity . Besides I refuse to argue on the net . Simply put its like the special olympics , You may win but your still challenged in the end !

Who is arguing, i am simply responding to what i interpreted as a blanket statement about CG's in general,

Archived