Planet Greentrees For February 23 2011 Webisode # 30

Michael Komorn

PLANET GREENTREES FOR FEBRUARY 23 2011 WEBISODE # 30

TONIGHTS WEBISODE IS THE:

It is always about the patients

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Other Topics:

Ssi program those who are in need of meds.

Things not to do.

PROBATION

PATIENT ADDICTION TO MJ

MARIHUANA TESTING

EFFECTS OF MJ

PIGMY CULTURE

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURS WEBISODE.

Please send questions to us tonight via the MMMA chat room, or call in tonight, and we will do all we can to answer your questions.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club

PeanutButter

Dr. Theo

Skittles

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FROM ANDY JOHNSON

There is always so much to talk about, and we plan to try to cover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please post it on this forum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is the community’s show, and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

i'll be in chat during the broadcast. listening and commenting.

wanted to invite everybody to join!

chatroom: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/chat/

radio show: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gtd.html

there is also a chat room on the blog talk radio site.

Hmmm...so, tonight maybe I'll try and multi-task and visit both while trying to call-in to "the knights of the round table"...but, this is the designated time period of when I get to flirt with Silverblue!

What can I say? I dig this show and I know that Attorney Michael Komorn is most definitely THE Caped Crusader for our entire community...as I saw him win a case over in Howell a couple of weeks ago when he was theoretically bound and gagged by Judge L. Suzanne Geddis (who should be brought up on some type of ethics violations by The Judicial Tenure Commission).

Kudos to Komorn :goodjob:

Mizerman :thumbsu:

there is also a chat room on the blog talk radio site.

Hmmm...so, tonight maybe I'll try and multi-task and visit both while trying to call-in to "the knights of the round table"...but, this is the designated time period of when I get to flirt with Silverblue!

What can I say? I dig this show and I know that Attorney Michael Komorn is most definitely THE Caped Crusader for our entire community...as I saw him win a case over in Howell a couple of weeks ago when he was theoretically bound and gagged by Judge L. Suzanne Geddis (who should be brought up on some type of ethics violations by The Judicial Tenure Commission).

Kudos to Komorn :goodjob:

Mizerman :thumbsu:

Yep you should of saw him inn warren Monday

he's the' MAN"

Thanks everyone for listening. I will try to have an extra computer on the planet with me next week to make sure I can take questions from the MMMA chat room.

I would like to know, however, if there are any of you that listen live on Wednesday with multiple listeners?

on the nights that i call in i am usually alone, but most other nights there are a couple others listening with the wife and i.

Thank you all for listening I hope you enjoy my portion of the show... And remember I am taking requests so if you wat to hear an acoustic cover of your favorite song pm me or any of the folks on the show and we'll put it in the que

thanks again

Perhaps you and Michael could team up for this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBufAi6WiQE

Thank you all for listening I hope you enjoy my portion of the show... And remember I am taking requests so if you wat to hear an acoustic cover of your favorite song pm me or any of the folks on the show and we'll put it in the que

thanks again

I enjoyed your music. A perfect fit.

thanks again

(Chief Greenbud) A friend with weed.... Thanks in advance !

Well I'm listening to the show now,

I was finally able to medicate again so I was a little cloudy. couldn't attend ( thank you Michael :bow:)

It nice to hear the one officer at court say "I don't have a doubt that he is sick", and Michael showed the prosecutor the law!!!!

Education may have prevented the whole situaion I'm currently in.. Hopefully when they say dismissed that the police apologize for the crimes they have committed

Trix

thanks again

"Hero" Acoustic. Foo Fighters. Please. You'd do it great.

Archived