Ak-47 Cherry Pheno

I am looking for this strain (cutting).....I know someone has it stashed away, willing to trade meds, other beans or cash.....Please let me know if you have it!!

GOOD LUCK..... not trying to shoot you down, really i mean good luck. what you are asking for is my holy grail.....ak 47 is my fav ....cherry ak is my fav among my fav strain. if u get it....please let me know. on a side note im germn a 11 pack of ak47 from serious today. so who knows./....

I have the Cherry AK-47 pheno and am currently working with her. It's one of those clones that I'm not supposed to share though.....

It's very yummy but it still has the potency of AK-47 which lacks the kind of potency I'm used to. I recently crossed Apollo13 to her and am planning to make a double or triple Cherry AK-47 back cross. Not sure how it will all work out but I envision a sturdy cherry tasting plant with a little more umph than AK-47.

This could all be a pipe dream because the cherry pheno is so rare but back crossing may help strengthen the trait. I've also gotten a couple cherry tasting Apollo13 plants from my seeds so the flavor is in there.

I'll have to use my nose and sniff out those cherry smelling male plants and cross my fingers we get some....

There are testers currently working on this project, can't wait to watch how they come along.

I have the Cherry AK-47 pheno and am currently working with her. It's one of those clones that I'm not supposed to share though.....

It's very yummy but it still has the potency of AK-47 which lacks the kind of potency I'm used to. I recently crossed Apollo13 to her and am planning to make a double or triple Cherry AK-47 back cross. Not sure how it will all work out but I envision a sturdy cherry tasting plant with a little more umph than AK-47.

This could all be a pipe dream because the cherry pheno is so rare but back crossing may help strengthen the trait. I've also gotten a couple cherry tasting Apollo13 plants from my seeds so the flavor is in there.

I'll have to use my nose and sniff out those cherry smelling male plants and cross my fingers we get some....

There are testers currently working on this project, can't wait to watch how they come along.

I understand, its pretty much a 1:1000 ratio to get a cherry pheno....with I still had some of my old stuff that you might have actually wanted to entice you into a trade. But in the mean time I will patiently wait for you to finish your experiment to acquire some beans....

I have some beans from Fet that were the AK-47 cherry pheno that I will share with you. Let me dig through my collection in my fridge. :))

What beans do you have?

PM sent

not really impressed with the AK48 I have in bloom right now. is got a huge yield and intresting smell but isn't very frosty. I won't be cloning her again.

maybe some of the trichs that are dripping off my chem-sour will fall on the AK and bring up her potency!!lol

I really don't like the ak 48 either . I think serious seeds ak47 has a better smell and taste. How's that chem x sour ??? Sounds tastey You have any clones to trade ???

I really don't like the ak 48 either . I think serious seeds ak47 has a better smell and taste. How's that chem x sour ??? Sounds tastey You have any clones to trade ???

AK-48 is Nirvana's version of AK-47. No big surprise that it isn't impressive, the original AK-47 isn't all that potent imo.

got a LOT of things going on right now. I haven't had time to make extra clones for the community. my extras have been going to friends. when I have a few I'll let you know

With limited resources it is hard to find that holy grail strain.

Hey thanks2,

Some people find that AK-47 helps them with their own particular condition and what may not seem potent to me may be another persons "holy grail".

You have the internet so you really do have vast resources. That's how I found most of my favorite strains. The thing to do is visit some of the top marijuana forums and read what respected members have to say about different strains. Take beginner members information with a grain of salt. They tend to say anything they grow is premo.......You can usually get a good idea about experience by checking how long they have been a member and how much respect they get on their threads and posts.

Strain bases are another good source of online information.

Anyway the info is out there you just have to research and kinda read between the lines.

I may be able to help steer you in the right direction if you could offer some info as to what you are looking for. If I can't I'm sure somebody here probably can.

I've been looking for the Cherry AK-47 for a long time now. I think the the proper ratio is 1:100 from the original non feminized Serious Seeds version.

I have been really lucky, and am VERY excited as one of my OhZone's (Chemo x OG Kush) that I just harvested a week ago has a very distinct cherry cough syrup odor and taste, just the right mix of astringency, menthol, and a unique spiciness of terpene's that give it the smell and taste of cherry cough syrup or cough drops. So far it is VERY potent, and I am hoping the mix of terpene's stays in the cure.

mm

I've been looking for the Cherry AK-47 for a long time now. I think the the proper ratio is 1:100 from the original non feminized Serious Seeds version.

I have been really lucky, and am VERY excited as one of my OhZone's (Chemo x OG Kush) that I just harvested a week ago has a very distinct cherry cough syrup odor and taste, just the right mix of astringency, menthol, and a unique spiciness of terpene's that give it the smell and taste of cherry cough syrup or cough drops. So far it is VERY potent, and I am hoping the mix of terpene's stays in the cure.

Nice porcupine. I recently tasted some Burmese that had the cherry thing going on. The flavor description you posted here sounds exactly like my cherry AK-47 clone. When I open a jar of cured Cherry AK-47 people 20 feet away can smell it. It's very strong smelling and tasting medicine. You won't find many plants that have flavor this loud.

Sounds like you made out though porcupine, you got some nice potency to go with the flavor..

My Cherry AK-47 starts out like a mild sativa then when that wears off the CBD's kick in and I want to crawl off to bed. It's quite strange medicine.

I must have gotten lucky with my AK 48 Seeds. I popped all ten and got what I would consider 3 keepers (3 is a lot in my book). I ended up only keeping the best tasting as most of them were about the same strength. But I also thought they were fairly potent, although I am not a fan of the effect. It was really a love or hate thing for my patients. They either hated it because it caused a panic attack, or loved it.

Porcupine- I will make sure you get my AK if you want it? talk to canna and ask him about it. I believe he has tried it a few times, he was a bit disturbed after he saw an empty pack from Nirvana sitting on my table and realized where my AK was from;)

• 2 weeks later...

I sent him a pm with out any response. I saw on his website that he has crossed the cherry ak with black berry to get black russian. http://www.tricloudg...ds/sputnik3.htm

I might just have to wait and pick up some sputnik 2 and 3.

Actually I didn't make Black Russian or Sputnik1 or 2. I am working on that A13xCherry AK47 cross, just put some male plants in the flower room today. It looks like it may work out. We are finding cherry smelling male plants already. The big plan is to remake something similar to Sputnik2 but consistent with the dank berry flavored pheno as the norm.

If I can score the real blackberry plant I have a real good chance in my mind. We have found a friend who is holding her but it may take a little time getting her into the tricloud harem. Should happen b4 summer though. I have my fingers crossed.

Oh by the way I don't release many of my clones. I had to promise not to release the blackberry clone just like I had to do with many of the clones I have. I always keep those promises to keep a good reputation amongst my fellow traders. That's why I can't release the Cherry AK-47 clone and a bunch of others I hold. Sorry but a promise is a promise.

I have never been asked not to make seeds with anything I'm holding though.........

omg did someone just say most strains are more potent than ak 47...... please dont just say most. give the name. as i have not found one yet.....no kush comes close, no blue berry no widow...no nothing lol. i got a few strains, i got money i got bud lol wtf does a guy gotta do to get this cherry lol

Archived