Ak-47 Cherry Pheno

omg did someone just say most strains are more potent than ak 47...... please dont just say most. give the name. as i have not found one yet.....no kush comes close, no blue berry no widow...no nothing lol. i got a few strains, i got money i got bud lol wtf does a guy gotta do to get this cherry lol

Hey Ganja. One of the interesting qualities of marijuana is that each strain can affect each individual differently. What takes care of my pain may not work at all on you or your condition in the same manor.

I've spoken with many smokers who agree that AK-47 isn't a super potent strain. I've also spoken with smokers who feel just the opposite. I have patients who love my Cherry AK-47 so I still grow and smoke it. The flavor is amazing so it's not one bit difficult for me to enjoy sharing a joint with a patient.

If I were to sit down and make a list of what I think is more potent than AK-47 it would be a long list. The strains you mentioned, Blueberry and Widow are not my favorites either. Widow is disgusting tasting to me and I haven't tried many ww crosses that resulted in something that tastes good. I don't feel that she is much more potent than AK-47 either. Blueberry has never been notorious in the potency dept, she's all about taste imo.

It sure is awesome that there are so many different marijuana strains available to us now days. Makes it so picky guy's like ourselves can find what we want to medicate with or breed with.

i agree with you tri everyone is different and different strains effect people differently. i read a article recently and in it they said that people are now not just going for the potent value but the taste as well like the folks that are drinking wine so i think that it is really cool that even thought its not super potent that you are still keeping it going for the taste i think there might be a market for taste not just potenty so keep up the good work

i agree with you tri everyone is different and different strains effect people differently. i read a article recently and in it they said that people are now not just going for the potent value but the taste as well like the folks that are drinking wine so i think that it is really cool that even thought its not super potent that you are still keeping it going for the taste i think there might be a market for taste not just potenty so keep up the good work

Here are some Cherry ak47 pics at 22 days:

cherry-pheno-ak47-22-days.jpg

Maybe we'll have something even better soon. Here is the Apollo13 X Cherry Pheno AK47 male we are using to make the first test back cross to Cherry AK47. He smells like Cherry and some kind of spice when you do a stem rub. Very nice smell.... A friend is growing out some females now and we'll see how the first cross (50/50) turns out. By then we'll have some back cross seeds made up too. If the cross turns out good we'll get right to growing the back cross beans out ASAP.

a13xcherryak47-male1-balls-pic.jpg

Archived