Hello Everyone! A Few Questions Here..

frosty420

I’m not from Michigan but I have been thinking about finding some land up in the UP for fun, hunting fishing and to grow my favorite plant. I love growing weed in the great outdoors but the popo is always on your donkey for it so I want to find a cabin in the great stat of MI.

I’ve been looking around the site and tried to figure out what I would need to do to grow up in the UP. I have a few questions if someone would be kind enough to answer them for me.

1) Do you have to be a resident to have a card or a care giver or is there a way around this?

2) Can you even grow out side in the wide open or even better with a green house?

3) Can you do care giver to care giver sales?

4) How long does it take to get you paperwork from the stat

5) Dose the Po screw with people in the UP (Ironwood)?

Last but not least, I have a felony drug charge and I know that’s an issue, is there a way around that like being an employee of the care giver or something like it?

I have some long worked skills in growing with a seeds stash most seed banks would love to have IME. I cant grow them all here so a med stat would be nice!

Take it Ez, and love the plant.

Frosty

:sword:

1) Do you have to be a resident to have a card or a care giver or is there a way around this?

2) Can you even grow out side in the wide open or even better with a green house?

3) Can you do care giver to care giver sales?

4) How long does it take to get you paperwork from the stat

5) Dose the Po screw with people in the UP (Ironwood)?

Welcome to the site!

Read the law! Then read it again! http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28nsxw5n45nekj5yuhzkznvp45%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008

1. Yes.

2. Grey area. Locked and secured facility.

3. You can't be a caregiver with a felony. You can grow for yourself.

4. You fill out the paperwork. State is taking 4 months plus to send out cards for first time applicant.

5. Police screw with everyone almost everywhere.

Again, welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site!

Read the law! Then read it again! http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28nsxw5n45nekj5yuhzkznvp45%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008

1. Yes.

4. You fill out the paperwork. State is taking 4 months plus to send out cards for first time applicant.

Hay Knott, thanks for the fast response and especially for the link. I’ll try my hardest to understand what’s there. I did look at something like that and it said you just need a state issued ID, you can pick one of them up in my state without being a resident, is it like that in MI?

I was thinking about having my wife do the care giver thing and I just grow the buds, thats cool right? My felony will be adjudicated here in the next 6 or so months, will that still work against me?

Thanks for the welcome bubblegrower, and mibrains. This seems to be a big site, and lots of activity.

Welcome to the site!

1. Yes.

residency is required in the rules but not in the law.

But since the people that wrote the rules are the ones that issue the card, it would be a real uphill fight with being a Michigan resident.

Hay Knott, thanks for the fast response and especially for the link. I’ll try my hardest to understand what’s there. I did look at something like that and it said you just need a state issued ID, you can pick one of them up in my state without being a resident, is it like that in MI?

I was thinking about having my wife do the care giver thing and I just grow the buds, thats cool right? My felony will be adjudicated here in the next 6 or so months, will that still work against me?

Thanks for the welcome bubblegrower, and mibrains. This seems to be a big site, and lots of activity.

my advice would be defiantly read the law...

section 4 and 8 anyways very closely.

as many times as it takes to absorb the information.

all answers we provide you here as a community are only our opinions as individuals, and they r therefore subject to each of our own personal circumstances and are tailored to our own convictions.

thats why its so important to read the act.

and absorb it...

long answer short. sorry but technically unless you assert the AD then only the pt and cg can have access to plants / meds you cannot hire out the help or allow anyone else access.

state id is only issued i believe with residency which requires 3 pieces of mail taken to the secretary of state? anyone know the tech on establishing residency?

all felony drug charges are going to stack a mountain of work in front of you. while they may each be approached in a case by case basis, the conviction could /may /might /will add a truckload of extra red tape you may encounter.

i wish you luck and as alway

get legal

be legal

stay legal

peace

http://www.michigan....1869---,00.html

check out the states FAQ section

:rolleyes:

i just saw it...

100,232 apps recieved....

58,125 pt's registered...

go michigan...