Blubonic From "Spice of Life" Harvest Pics

Grow Thread

time to chop. i will be piecing together some pics over the next few days in effort to redo the harvest/cure tutorial for the site....

but for now..... let's just enjoy what we have :)

i invite you to hit the play button while you scan the gallery :)

15-20% amber trichs..... 5 day full flush....

could have went a bit further.... but its butter and meds for a patient and it's like burger king.... they get it their way.

gallery_13801_60_53169.jpg

gallery_13801_60_27962.jpg

gallery_13801_60_204372.jpg

and then we spent about 20 minutes snapping fan leaves off:

gallery_13801_60_50541.jpg

she thinking pakalolo right now :)

gallery_13801_60_91666.jpg

gallery_13801_60_146873.jpg

ohhhh the carnage:

gallery_13801_60_111730.jpg

i like to hang in big chunks....

gallery_13801_60_71362.jpg

gallery_13801_60_62040.jpg

gallery_13801_60_94417.jpg

and then the hang:

gallery_13801_60_95083.jpg

gallery_13801_60_70624.jpg

gallery_13801_60_15679.jpg

gallery_13801_60_116768.jpg

-----------------------------------------

much more to come in the next few days as we trim and jar......... but i figured i'd share some of the pics i have taken so far that will be used in the new tutorial.

a few more from the rough cut and hang:

gallery_13801_60_9405.jpg

gallery_13801_60_59321.jpg

gallery_13801_60_127117.jpg

gallery_13801_60_165174.jpg

ya know Bg

i think you finally got this growin thing figured out....

we should raise your credentials to official grower now LOL

your experience shows in every picture bud....

great work on that medicine, it looks like it should do the job really nice.

:thumbsu:

oh and is your wife sick? her beautiful green oval seems a bit peekish and orange....jaundiced as it were LOL

:rolleyes:

ya know Bg

i think you finally got this growin thing figured out....

we should raise your credentials to official grower now LOL

your experience shows in every picture bud....

great work on that medicine, it looks like it should do the job really nice.

:thumbsu:

oh and is your wife sick? her beautiful green oval seems a bit peekish and orange....jaundiced as it were LOL

:rolleyes:

i thought she looked a bit green around the gills :) it's the powerful vapor being expelled by the plant matter

hmmmm.... official grower huh?? :rolleyes::)

Looks Great.

..Can i place an order ? haha

i know right?

i might have to get rid of some of my personal stash to make room for a bit of this..... smells like a forest in there.

fresh pine with a hint of garden melons and blueberry... :thumbsu:

now if there was only a way that i could photograph the scent and post it for you :)

that's next in computer technology right?? :)

never taken the wrong way. i have mad respect for you.

could have went a bit further.... but its butter and meds for a patient and it's like burger king.... they get it their way.

it's the patients choice to have it taken now .... and they are swollen a bit more than the pics show for sure... there is still a lot of leaf covering the good stuff :)

i'll have more pics as the process continues.

75% of whats there will be butter by next weekend.

Way to show me up bubblegrower...lol Nice job :goodjob:

you kidding me?? :)

keep it up and you will be tying my yoda ears in knots in no time!!

that t.w. you pulled is an amazing feat for a first time bubbler. really. great job :goodjob:

makes me feel good to see people dabble in bubbles one time. it may not be for everyone..... but the people that it IS for will never go back to they way they grew before :)

makes my mouth water looking at that giant menorah-looking plant you have there.

WOW! BEAUTIFUL!

Our friend BubbleGrower is putting together a reference to guide for new caregivers and to refresh the memory of old guys like me. It will help to reduce the learning curb and help insure the quality of our supply. This effort is of monumental importance. Not only for the quality of our medicine, but also for the future of the law. Thanks my friend for all you do! Bb

always here to help sir.

Thanks bubblegrower you are too kind. I still concider myself a newbie being just a little over a year in. It was easy just followed directions. I dont know if I just got lucky but I am definitely doing some more in bubbles. I have an OG Bubba Kush starting in bubble right now. I only get about 2 ounces from that strain in dirt. Hopefully I can get better yeilds from it in bubbles.

bubblegrower:

makes my mouth water looking at that giant menorah-looking plant you have there.

She tastes awsome. And that was just off the branch dry before cure. I cant wait till she is cured.

O sheit I forgot the fact that I cut a branch off of her at 7 weeks cause I was out of meds. Dry weight of that branch was a quarter. And I took 5 gram nugget off of it at 9 weeks to see how she tasted. So she would have been a full 10 ounces prolly if I wouldnt have taken those early nugs.

I also lollypopped the T.W. 3 weeks into bud to clear out small buds on bottom.First time for lollypopping too. I guess it must have worked. :sword::))

• 5 months later...

I to am growing the spice of life blubonic I understand that there are two pheno type one that takes after the mother and one the father. One is better yield than the other. It looks like you have the good one. Mine are good but not even close to your size. Did you have any others?

I to am growing the spice of life blubonic I understand that there are two pheno type one that takes after the mother and one the father. One is better yield than the other. It looks like you have the good one. Mine are good but not even close to your size. Did you have any others?

yes I grew out an entire 10 pack and got good examples of both phenos, but there was no question which one to keep.

plant size depends on much more than strain though. grow method and veg time are the most important factors. just because it isn't as big as mine doesn't mean it wont be as good :)

Archived